Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who feels this way?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Am I the only one that wants us lose IF the ravens do win? I can't stand the cheater pats and prefer to give the division to the dolphins. And that also means that Mangini stays.

Even IF the ravens do lose, and we win. All that will do is give us life for one more week and mangini will get an extension, Which is something I really don't want either.

Even said that, when the ravens were losing, I wanted the jets to score and win:confused:

I been checking the ravens score every 10 secs. Im going crazy..
    i never been so confused in my life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, I feel the same way. I hate the Pats that much.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    sigh. What's our draft position looking like?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we can't make it, I don't want the Pats to make it. Go Chad!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Voice of Reason;2936840]sigh. What's our draft position looking like?[/QUOTE]

At 9-7? Probably somewhere between 18-20.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=StBonaventureJets;2936850]If we can't make it, I don't want the Pats to make it. Go Chad![/QUOTE]

exactly, looks like the ravens game is going to be a blow out. Plus, mangini and favre will be out if we lose. This team is talented enough just needs new leadership. I want CHANGE.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

You're not alone!

No, you're not the only one who feels that way! Every Jet fan should not ever want to see BB win a game!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Ravens win, any TRUE Jets fan has to root AGAINST the Pats - thus, for the Jets to lose.

The second reason here is to hope that Mangini will be gone by February :yes:

Mangini is totally LOST :steamin:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, you're not.

I also just posted the many reasons not to win this game but my said thread was deleted.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;2936928]If the Ravens win, any TRUE Jets fan has to root AGAINST the Pats.

The second reason here is to hope that mangini will be gone by February :yes:

Mangini is totally LOST :steamin:[/QUOTE]

As much as I hate to see chad and the phins win the division here on our home field. They deserve it. The way we have played the last few games, we don't even deserved to sniff the playoffs. I just want mangini/coordinators gone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;2936928]If the Ravens win, any TRUE Jets fan has to root AGAINST the Pats - thus, for the Jets to lose.

The second reason here is to hope that Mangini will be gone by February :yes:

Mangini is totally LOST :steamin:[/QUOTE]

During the American Revolution Benedict Arnold felt that way too..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Either way, with Miami or New England winning the division, it's going to suck. But I see Miami as our true rival and would definitely prefer to win this game.
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 12-28-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ravens will win their game. Go Chad! Keep the Pats at home this year and let's end the Favre experiment. Would love to see Clemens play same today. :confused:

Veteran
    Knoxville, TN, but originally from NW Mass.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'm too much of a sucker Jets fan. I'm watching and still rooting.

However, if the Dolphins do win this, at least NE goes home and the true Chad Haters continue to look like the absolutely clueless bunch they really are.

Still, that's not much of a silver lining. This Jets season is a HUGE disappointment no matter what way you slice it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2936943]During the American Revolution Benedict Arnold felt that way too..:yes:[/QUOTE]

These players should *ROP DEAD this offseason if I hear just one of them say "We won 10 games, it just wasn't in the cards" :mad::mad::mad:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2936781]Nope, I feel the same way. I hate the Pats that much.[/QUOTE]

If you guys thought I was a troll before, just watch what happens if the Jets lose this friggn' football game. :steamin:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2936973]If you guys thought I was a troll before, just watch what happens if the Jets lose this friggn' football game. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

ohhhh what are you going to do? i am soooo scared.:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2936973]If you guys thought I was a troll before, just watch what happens if the Jets lose this friggn' football game. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

It's pretty pathetic when your team going to the playoffs depends on another team winning or losing, and even more pathetic if Pats fans were to come over here and talk **** about us not putting you guys in the playoffs. Blame that loss we handed you guys at your own house a few weeks ago, not this loss in a meaningless game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2936943]During the American Revolution Benedict Arnold felt that way too..:yes:[/QUOTE]

It's good to see there is one loyal Jets fan here.

"Waaahhhh...I hate the meanie Pats so I don't care if the Jets don't make the playoffs"! :bigcry: Tx couldn't have come up with a better satire than this bleating.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MetsJetsRebels;2937015]It's pretty pathetic when your team going to the playoffs depends on another team winning or losing, and even more pathetic if Pats fans were to come over here and talk **** about us not putting you guys in the playoffs. Blame that loss we handed you guys at your own house a few weeks ago, not this loss in a meaningless game.[/QUOTE]

Almost as pathetic as a healthy team "lead" by a HOF QB being no better than a NE team largely comprised of fill ins and subs.:yes:

BTW how is this game meaningless for the Jets? Are you aware of a secret playoff formula that the rest of us aren't?:rolleyes: