Thread: I can't believe this is the last game

I can't believe this is the last game

How can a team go 8-3, not have injuries, 7 pro Bowlers, an EASY schedule and still[SIZE="6"]RETAIN THEIR F'IN COACH!!![/SIZE]:mad::mad::mad:

Practice Squad
    its a dark day for jets fans

All Pro
    yup......this is roughly my 37th year as a fan, and this by far is going down as one of the worst.

What this team needs to do is hire a new coach and some OC/DC guys, and then stop this BS bringing in washed up players and build from the draft and use free agency to fill in small needs and add great depth.

And the best thing fans and the media could do is STFU while it happens. Everytime someone has a bad game, it is time for players to be traded and coaches to be fired.

Lets take a lesson from franchises like Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England, etc and keep a team together for more than three years to give it a shot.

Well, first of all, lets actually hire people who are good, knowledgeable football guys, then keep a system in place.

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;2937019]Everytime someone has a bad game, it is time for players to be traded and coaches to be fired. Lets take a lesson from franchises like Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England, etc [/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;2936947]How can a team go 8-3, not have injuries, 7 pro Bowlers, an EASY schedule [B]and still[SIZE="6"]RETAIN THEIR F'IN COACH!!![/B][/SIZE]:mad::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

he has not been retained yet

[QUOTE=penny2moss;2937532]he has not been retained yet[/QUOTE]

The ghosts of Joe Walton and Bruce Coslet are alive an well my friend