Thread: Quit Complaining

Quit Complaining

The same people that are complaining on here are the same ones that were celebrating and talking about how great Favre was when the Jets beat New England. I remember, "Awwww, look at the cute video of Favre going into the locker room happy" SB here we come. Favre is the best, etc. Now the complete opposite. There are some genuine Jets fans on here that I have enjoyed reading their posts, but the majority. Well, that speaks for itself.

I shouldn't have to call each one of you out individually, but some of you need to grow a set and quit playing your banter moment by moment. The Jets lost, big deal. Things could have been differently. But, the praising one week about being the best team, and Favre being a great addition then changing the next week. Come on now, face the facts. He's not who you thought he was. Unfortunately, I have to watch Keller play out his contract in this pathetically ran organization.

Jets Insider VIP
    What have we learned today Dorothy?

I doubt anyone with 10 posts could call out each person in question. If you can, go right ahead!

This is what I expected once the Jets took Dustin Keller out of the playbook. This organization from top to bottom including most of it's fans is the laughing stock of the NFL. Grow a set and move on. Getting on here and complaining about Favre when you were on his left nut after the New England game and when the Jets traded over makes you look foolish.

My man purpose of following this team was because of DK. Hopefully he can some how get traded to an organization that will unload the weapon each and every weekend.

Had the right idea trading up for him, but failed miserably trying to utilize his talent. What a waste.

All League
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937469]The same people that are complaining on here are the same ones that were celebrating and talking about how great Favre was when the Jets beat New England. I remember, "Awwww, look at the cute video of Favre going into the locker room happy" SB here we come. Favre is the best, etc. Now the complete opposite. There are some genuine Jets fans on here that I have enjoyed reading their posts, but the majority. Well, that speaks for itself.

I shouldn't have to call each one of you out individually, but some of you need to grow a set and quit playing your banter moment by moment. The Jets lost, big deal. Things could have been differently. But, the praising one week about being the best team, and Favre being a great addition then changing the next week. Come on now, face the facts. He's not who you thought he was. Unfortunately, I have to watch Keller play out his contract in this pathetically ran organization.[/QUOTE]

Hard to argue with you..

All League
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937469]The same people that are complaining on here are the same ones that were celebrating and talking about how great Favre was when the Jets beat New England. I remember, "Awwww, look at the cute video of Favre going into the locker room happy" SB here we come. Favre is the best, etc. Now the complete opposite. There are some genuine Jets fans on here that I have enjoyed reading their posts, but the majority. Well, that speaks for itself.

I shouldn't have to call each one of you out individually, but s[B]ome of you need to grow a set and quit playing your banter moment by moment[/B]. The Jets lost, big deal. Things could have been differently. But, the [B]praising one week about being the best team, and Favre being a great addition then changing the next week.[/B] Come on now, face the facts. He's not who you thought he was. Unfortunately, I have to watch Keller play out his contract in this pathetically ran organization.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"]THANK YOU[/SIZE]

i hate our fans and their BS

ya im pissed, but im not gonna make 2000 threads about who's to blame, i suck it up and look foward to next year.