Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else officially done being a Jets fan?

Anyone else officially done being a Jets fan?

I have a much easier time watching/supporting my girlfriends team who happens to be the Giants. I can't have my heart broken again like this. I resign at a Jets fan. **** this organization as a whole.

Dont let the door hit ya...

All League
    [QUOTE=its luis perez;2937484]I have a much easier time watching/supporting my girlfriends team who happens to be the Giants. I can't have my heart broken again like this. I resign at a Jets fan. **** this organization as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Good Riddance to you though. If you can just stop being a fan, you were never a fan to begin with.

All Pro
    Yeah, every year :D

[QUOTE=its luis perez;2937484]Anyone else officially done being a Jets fan?[/QUOTE]

Me. It lasted one game and it SUCKED. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    Bye Bye and say hi to your dead mother:steamin:

You're off to a good start. You have the fickle tendencies and bandwagonism inherent of an average Dolphins fan.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=its luis perez;2937484]I have a much easier time watching/supporting my girlfriends team who happens to be the Giants. I can't have my heart broken again like this. I resign at a Jets fan. **** this organization as a whole.[/QUOTE]

40+

In it for life.

Please go now. You aren't welcome here any longer blasphemer! :mad:

All League
    Nope, I'm effing pissed right now, but Ive been with this team and the same ol **** forever....I'm stuck. Thanks dad, uncle goerge and uncle jimmy!!!!

Nope!.. You stick with your team.. Even when it hurts!

One day the work will turn!!

Nope!.. You stick with your team.. Even when it hurts!

One day the worm will turn!!

Veteran
    No true fan can just give up on their team. Its not that easy, Jets could go 4-12 the next 5 seasons I'd still be as big as a fan as I am now.

Good jump on the Giants bandwagon the way you girlfriend jumped on it after the super bowl last year,

Gotta stick by your team!! On a side note, I haven't been so non-pumped up for a Jets game in my 10 seasons as a fan as I have the last two games.

[QUOTE=Nick Blitz;2937540]No true fan can just give up on their team. [/QUOTE]

Why not?

There has been a lot of this going on amongst the fan base.

:byebye:

Hall Of Fame
    I will always be a Jets fan. Hell if I lived through the 70's the last ten years is like Heaven.

Jets, I just can't quit you. Just think how sweet it will be when they finally win the Super Bowl. Or, win the AFC. Or, don't get knocked out of the playoffs on the last day of the year.

See ya, would not want to be ya.. No guts, no glory. This is the definition of being a fan.. You're just a quitter..Good riddance Perez..

All League
    I have tried to cut my ties with the Jets many times just cant do it...I love this team and all the heartaches that come along with bleeding green..