Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else officially done being a Jets fan?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=its luis perez;2937484]I have a much easier time watching/supporting my girlfriends team who happens to be the Giants. I can't have my heart broken again like this. I resign at a Jets fan. **** this organization as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Lightweight.

While I am probably not through being a fan of the Jets in general, I have a really hard time being a fan of this emotionless, flat, overpaid mess I have watched the past 5 weeks. It has been disgusting. These guys are all headed to vacation in the bahamas while the rest of us saps who supported them relentlessly all year slog back to work to try to make ends meet. I doubt I watch the draft next year, the pre-season, or go much out of my way to support this organization as it is now. If they don't bring any emotion and fire to the table then as a fan I really don't give a ****.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=its luis perez;2937484]I have a much easier time watching/supporting my girlfriends team who happens to be the Giants. I can't have my heart broken again like this. I resign at a Jets fan. **** this organization as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Not on your life.

Cancer?

[QUOTE=Joe_Pez;2937632]GOOD BYE an don't let the door hit you in the @ss!!! We do not need fans like you anyway! You live and die a Jets fan here or get lost. We are going to see a lot of band wagon jumpers now and no team needs these fans! You are the worst kind of fans ever and a cancer! Go support the Giants or who ever and don't bother coming back!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

How is this a cancer on the team? They don't even know we exist!

Sorry Jet fan 4LIFE

Yeah We all seem to have that pissed off sick of it all attitude don't we and who can blame us? But you know what? I am really over getting all worked up by it all. I am a big Met fan as well and went through the last two years watching the Marlins destroy our chances. Bottom line is these guys are not as upset as we fans are. Lets just remember that it's just a game ok. I remember back in 91 after my second son was born I was diagnosed with Cancer and my open heart surgery operation to remove a tumer was in late september. I wasn't even sure that I would survive the operation let alone beat the cancer but here I still am 17 years later enjoying life,watching the Mets and Jets lose. So what! What they do on the field is totally out of my control and I can't do a thing about it other than ***** and moan which does nothing either. I don't feel negative about the future of the mets n jets either because they both have alot of money to spend and always seem to have a good team on paper but just haven't put the right pieces together lately to win . I am optimistic that next year will be a good year for the Mets and Jets. Mets have made some adjustments that were desperately needed and I am sure woody will also make some severe moves. Spending 140 mill and not making the playoffs doesn't sit well with him I am sure.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Yes...at least for tonight....I'm a gluton for punishment.

Banned

I can't root for the Giants. Their fans are so boring. I'd rather root for a team that's cursed like the Lions or Jets.

At least I have the Yankees in baseball and the Knicks might actually be turning a corner as long as they don't make any dumb signings before 2010.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;2937500]Me. It lasted one game and it SUCKED. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

lol now you know how we feel year after year

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bye.............

I hope you switch to the Giants, then your girfriend dumps you.

Nope. No chance. 40 years.