Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Congrats Pats Fans!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Pats Fans!

Just like the lions. No division Championship and no Playoffs. Enjoy the off-season and send my best to Tom when they are trying surgical experiments on the knee they have messed up 6 times within this football year trying to get him back for week 1.:D

The surgeon was a Jets fan. Kraft should have known better. Bradys career is over.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937641]Just like the lions. No division Championship and no Playoffs. Enjoy the off-season and send my best to Tom when they are trying surgical experiments on the knee they have messed up 6 times within this football year trying to get him back for week 1.:D

The surgeon was a Jets fan. Kraft should have known better. Bradys career is over.[/QUOTE]

I guess there are guys like you on both sides.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937641]Just like the lions. No division Championship and no Playoffs. Enjoy the off-season and send my best to Tom when they are trying surgical experiments on the knee they have messed up 6 times within this football year trying to get him back for week 1.:D

The surgeon was a Jets fan. Kraft should have known better. Bradys career is over.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on starting the season 8-3 and missing the playoffs entirely.

I'm sure you enjoyed your fine teams play down the stretch.

And good luck on those 3 or 4 wins the Jets get next season.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2937657]Congrats on starting the season 8-3 and missing the playoffs entirely.

I'm sure you enjoyed your fine teams play down the stretch.

And good luck on those 3 or 4 wins the Jets get next season.[/QUOTE]

Wait, the Pats didnt make the playoffs???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets organization as a whole took a big step forward. The Pats on the other hand, well, they are continuously drifting back and drafting rear. Just looks at what the Colts have done to them in recent memory. I remember there used to be a rivalry between those two teams. Now Indy just goes in, wins easily-embarrasses the hell out of Big Bill and nothing is made out of it.

Like I said, enjoy watching Toms off-season experiments on his knee. Maybe someday when/if I have to get my knee replaced when I get old. I can thank Tom and his surgeon for figuring out something that works after 7 surgeries. Because the Jets fan (surgeon) that did the procedure has insured his career is over from the sounds of it.

Here guinea pig, here guinea pig. This could help a lot of people out down the road, this is what we are going to try.

Tom will retire, make doctors a lot of money and marry a gorgeous wife. Who knows, maybe a future in coaching?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

That's it let it all out...vent my son. Repeat that over and over to yourself. I mean sure that drivel won't make the Jets better but gosh darn it makes [U]you[/U] feel better so have at it. While you're at it throw in an asterisk reference, it may keep your despair at bay if only for a moment.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937715]The Jets organization as a whole took a big step forward. The Pats on the other hand, well, they are continuously drifting back and drafting rear. Just looks at what the Colts have done to them in recent memory. I remember there used to be a rivalry between those two teams. Now Indy just goes in, wins easily-embarrasses the hell out of Big Bill and nothing is made out of it.

Like I said, enjoy watching Toms off-season experiments on his knee. Maybe someday when/if I have to get my knee replaced when I get old. I can thank Tom and his surgeon for figuring out something that works after 7 surgeries. Because the Jets fan (surgeon) that did the procedure has insured his career is over from the sounds of it.

Here guinea pig, here guinea pig. This could help a lot of people out down the road, this is what we are going to try.

Tom will retire, make doctors a lot of money and marry a gorgeous wife. Who knows, maybe a future in coaching?[/QUOTE]

Solid 13th post.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937715]The Jets organization as a whole took a big step forward. The Pats on the other hand, well, they are continuously drifting back and drafting rear. Just looks at what the Colts have done to them in recent memory. I remember there used to be a rivalry between those two teams. Now Indy just goes in, wins easily-embarrasses the hell out of Big Bill and nothing is made out of it.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You could have just typed "I don't know anything about football."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm living in the present, son. Just telling it like it is. But, like I said, enjoy the guinea pig procedures. They are going to save a lot of young men like myself the trouble of going through lengthy rehab sessions and long recoveries. Before long, probably a one and done type surgery thanks to Tom. I mean, Mr. Pollard. Tom is going to make a lot of doctors rich, trust me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937715]The Jets organization as a whole took a big step forward. The Pats on the other hand, well, they are continuously drifting back and drafting rear. [/QUOTE]

Could be the dumbest post of the year.

Solid 13th post, I look forward to all your future insights. :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here for Keller, who unfortunately plays for the Jets. Thankfully, a life long Colts fan. Enjoy your off-season and send over my best to Tom. His retirement will be pleasant.

Throw the stats at me all you want about the Jets because I could care less. The Patriots have been back peddling for a while and now the fins have surpassed them, lol. Must feel pretty good, eh?

Alright, I'm out of here. Have to watch this game to see who the Colts will be demolishing next week on their way to another Super Bowl. Nice to see they are consistent. Especially with making the playoffs ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bold Prediction Next year.

Tom Brady does the honorary coin toss for the Pats opener from a wheel chair.

This will be announced well after they publicly state that his knee cannot be fixed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937831]Bold Prediction Next year.

Tom Brady does the honorary coin toss for the Pats opener from a wheel chair.

This will be announced well after they publicly state that his knee cannot be fixed.[/QUOTE]

How come Brady has 3 rings and the choke artist Peyton Manning has only 1?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2937850]How come Brady has 3 rings and the choke artist Peyton Manning has only 1?[/QUOTE]

Peyton has plenty of time to surpass a QB that has played his last NFL season in reference to SB rings. Peyton is the better QB hands down and the best that's ever played the game. Many Pats fans actually would agree with that statement.

In reference to choking. I think some cold cockin needs to be done over on the Pats forums for the pathetic season that you had this year. From what I have seen, a lot of whining gang bang action is going on in Pats land.

Do yourself a favor and make an off-season investment in yearly supplies of kleenex boxes. You're going to need it, for many, many, many years to come. The future is only going to get worse.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;2937756]Solid 13th post.[/QUOTE]

Really?? I hate the Pats, but they won 11 games with Matt freaking Cassel. He can' throw a pass longer than 15 yards. If as a Jet fan the only pleasure we derive from is watching the Pats not make the playoffs. God help us, but then again we all know God hates the Jets. This is embarrassing.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937872]Peyton has plenty of time to surpass a QB that has played his last NFL season in reference to SB rings. Peyton is the better QB hands down and the best that's ever played the game. Many Pats fans actually would agree with that statement.

In reference to choking. I think some cold cockin needs to be done over on the Pats forums for the pathetic season that you had this year. From what I have seen, a lot of whining gang bang action is going on in Pats land.

Do yourself a favor and make an off-season investment in yearly supplies of kleenex boxes. You're going to need it, for many, many, many years to come. The future is only going to get worse.[/QUOTE]

Way to take it to TX. Nice.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Zeebers;2937904]Really?? I hate the Pats, but they won 11 games with Matt freaking Cassel. He can' throw a pass longer than 15 yards. If as a Jet fan the only pleasure we derive from is watching the Pats not make the playoffs. God help us, but then again we all know God hates the Jets. This is embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

Please take your logic elsewhere. This is a group therapy session for Jet fans seeking an island of peace in a sea of despair. Don't make Jets fans actually talk about the Jets...must focus on Pats...too painful to think about the green.:yes:
    Last edited by PatriotReign; 12-28-2008 at 09:05 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

OK. I notice you only have a few posts so I'm going to assume that your'e a Troll Pats fan trying to make Jets fans look bad. Couldn't you at least pretend to have a little class as you do this? I mean that's so bad that I expect the Moderator to ban you.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DK81Fan;2937715]The Jets organization as a whole took a big step forward. The Pats on the other hand, well, they are continuously drifting back and drafting rear. Just looks at what the Colts have done to them in recent memory. I remember there used to be a rivalry between those two teams. Now Indy just goes in, wins easily-embarrasses the hell out of Big Bill and nothing is made out of it.

Tom will retire, make doctors a lot of money and marry a gorgeous wife. Who knows, maybe a future in coaching?[/QUOTE]

OK. At first I thought you were a Pats troll, now I see that you are just off your meds. That's pure delusion.