View Poll Results: Will You Root For Chad

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

46 54.76%
  • no

38 45.24%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will You Root For Chad In The Playoffs?

[QUOTE=gcherd;2938036]This post is an example of how I'll remember JI when I'm gone. How sad.[/QUOTE]

It's called denial.

Undrafted Free Agent
    How any Jets fan can root for the Dolphins is beyond me.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TwoFifths;2938047]How any Jets fan can root for the Dolphins is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

It's only for 1 freakin game and then they'll be done...........come on, I am going to feel dirty and viiolated too but a shower will take it all away.........:D

Banned
    Miami is undermatched against Baltimore, I think Ravens go to Championship game, but I have a feeling Chad will have a good day....And I think he will present problems for us in the next couple years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;2937938]Yeah, and that's the reason why he sucked. No QB could be successful with a torn rotator cuff, and yet he ignored that fact, put himself over the importance of the team, and destroyed any success we might have had. He's not a hero, he's selfish.[/QUOTE]

For a second there I thought you were talking about Cumar playing with 2 ankle sprains..He put himself over the good of the team all the time..:yes: Chad didn't suck..He wasn't great put no way did he suck..And speaking of destroying any success we may have had how does 14 yds rushing and a fumble in a AFC Championship game followed by a fumble in the first game of the next season that cost us our QB grab you??:rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Savage69;2938075]For a second there I thought you were talking about Cumar playing with 2 ankle sprains..He put himself over the good of the team all the time..:yes: Chad didn't suck..He wasn't great put no way did he suck..And speaking of destroying any success we may have had how does 14 yds rushing and a fumble in a AFC Championship game followed by a fumble in the first game of the next season that cost us our QB grab you??:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Let it go my friend. No point living in the past when you're a fan of THIS franchise. It never ends well.

Eff Chad. He is now the enemy. I used to have a policy of cheering for the underdog. That was until I cheered for the Pats in '01. Call me superstitious, but I'm not making that mistake again.

Veteran
    no matter who is playing qb for the dolphins, it is still a division rival. i like to watch well rounded teams with solid coaching like the new york giants. i said it, i will be rooting for the cross town rival. at home im the only jet fan with three giants fans and a cowboys fan (dont ask how that happened) but i have always enjoyed watching the g men of late. miami is a bunch of guys who get by on trick plays and beating lousy teams like us. kudos to them for making it, but in no way am i rooting for them.

[quote=gcherd;2938036]This post is an example of how I'll remember JI when I'm gone. How sad.[/quote]

Not sad to see you go. You were never a Jet fan so just go....

[QUOTE=pauliec;2937906]An empahtic [B]no[/B].[/QUOTE]

weak Paulie..care to share why? "bc you're a Jets fan?" Chad gave everything to out team, we RELEASED him, & he whipped us in our own (well, Giants) home field. I wish him well...

[QUOTE=pauliec;2937938]Yeah, and that's the reason why he sucked. No QB could be successful with a torn rotator cuff, and yet he ignored that fact, put himself over the importance of the team, and destroyed any success we might have had. He's not a hero, he's selfish.[/QUOTE]

easily the dumbest thing i've read here in a long time...even beats out the arrogant Yankee douche who calls himself Tyler Durden

[QUOTE=FloridaJet;2938346]Not sad to see you go. You were never a Jet fan so just go....[/QUOTE]
    I will go [U]very[/U] soon...but I [B]was[/B] a Jets fan..just not on the same level as you and others.

All Pro
    pick six over/under for chaddy - 3

Rookie

OMG, you're clueless. Do you watch real football?

[QUOTE=jetsrule128;2937733]it is better then new england being in the playoffs

so will you root for chad[/QUOTE]

**** no, no self respecting Jet fan will ever root for the stinking fish.

No, I hate the dolphins. Why would I root for him? I hope they choke in the playoffs.

[QUOTE=PhinsFanWife;2938481]OMG, you're clueless. Do you watch real football?[/QUOTE]

Obviously not; I'm a Jets fan.

All League
    Why do I need to root for them?

Baltimore might shut them out.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2938448]weak Paulie..care to share why? "bc you're a Jets fan?" Chad gave everything to out team, we RELEASED him, & he whipped us in our own (well, Giants) home field. I wish him well...[/QUOTE]

Do you know him personally? Do ANY of you people know him personally? Jesus, STFU already. "Ohh, he's such a warrior, he's such a good guy!" Get a grip on reality, already.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PhinsFanWife;2938481]OMG, you're clueless. Do you watch real football?[/QUOTE]

if ya think chadwick is going to do anything after today you are "legally blonde"