View Poll Results: Will You Root For Chad

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

46 54.76%
  • no

38 45.24%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will You Root For Chad In The Playoffs?

Will You Root For Chad In The Playoffs?

it is better then new england being in the playoffs

so will you root for chad

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Sure will. Chad is the kind of human being that deserves success for working hard and being a good guy. But my enthusiasm is reserved for him, not the team.

I want Chad to play great during a heartbreaking loss for the Fish.

He's a dolphfag. Not no but [B]HELL NO!!!![/B]

:steamin::mad:

shame on anyone who says no

No, I do not root for the Dolphins.

I am a Jets fan.

All League
    No chance.

Hall Of Fame
    Hell Yes.

i have no hard feelings towards Chad but I can't find it in myself to root for the Dolphins in the playoffs...either way I don't see them going far

What has Chad ever done for us that will make a real Jets fan root for him and the Dolphins over any other team in the playoffs?

Chad beats Baltimore, then Pittsburgh, then Indy, then the NY Giants :yes:!

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    [QUOTE=mrorange43;2937846]What has Chad ever done for us that will make a real Jets fan root for him and the Dolphins over any other team in the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

How about leaving pieces of himself on the field when in a Jets uniform? How about throwing touchdown passes in playoff games with a torn rotator cuff? How about working as hard, if not harder than anyone to come back from what some people considered to be career-ending injuries?

How easy we forget.

All Pro
    No I really want the chargers to win the AFC and the Cardinals to win the SB.........:yes:

[QUOTE=JetsFanDownSouth;2937782]shame on anyone who says no[/QUOTE]

An empahtic [B]no[/B].

Why would I root for the Dolphins to do well?

Got very little to do with Pennington, but the answer is no.

[QUOTE=rbstern;2937893]How about leaving pieces of himself on the field when in a Jets uniform? How about throwing touchdown passes in playoff games with a torn rotator cuff? How about working as hard, if not harder than anyone to come back from what some people considered to be career-ending injuries?

How easy we forget.[/QUOTE]

He is a Dolphin. Our most deeply hated rival.

How soon some seem to forget THAT little fact.

You do not root for the Patriots, the Dolphins or the Bills, no matter what former-Jets may be playing for them.

End of story.

[QUOTE=rbstern;2937893]How about leaving pieces of himself on the field when in a Jets uniform? [/QUOTE]

Yeah, and that's the reason why he sucked. No QB could be successful with a torn rotator cuff, and yet he ignored that fact, put himself over the importance of the team, and destroyed any success we might have had. He's not a hero, he's selfish.

[QUOTE=gcherd;2937882]Chad beats Baltimore, then Pittsburgh, then Indy, then the NY Giants :yes:![/QUOTE]
    no one is getting through Nashville but TN.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I say yes coz it's only 1 and done anyway, won't kill us to root for the phins, better than rooting for the pansies...........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bongo59;2937950]no one is getting through Nashville but TN.[/QUOTE]

Oh please, go away............we beat you didn't we and look at us now.......please, don't even think SB................it's going to be the Colts...........

[QUOTE=pauliec;2937938]Yeah, and that's the reason why he sucked. No QB could be successful with a torn rotator cuff, and yet he ignored that fact, put himself over the importance of the team, and destroyed any success we might have had. He's not a hero, he's selfish.[/QUOTE] This post is an example of how I'll remember JI when I'm gone. How sad.