Thread: pats/raven - non scoreboard

Veteran

pats/raven - non scoreboard

they should of posted the scores at the meadowlands, really insulting our intelligence ...... like the fans didnt know that pats won and ravens were winning big........ the players knew this too. This isnt 1970 ..... we knew the scores. JET ORGANIZATION continues to think they are keeping fans in the dark. oh i forgot they posted JAGS 7-3 in 1ST QUARTER, are the jags still winning 7-3

[QUOTE=jet-sec125;2937993]they should of posted the scores at the meadowlands, really insulting our intelligence ...... like the fans didnt know that pats won and ravens were winning big........ the players knew this too. This isnt 1970 ..... we knew the scores. JET ORGANIZATION continues to think they are keeping fans in the dark. oh i forgot they posted JAGS 7-3 in 1ST QUARTER, are the jags still winning 7-3[/QUOTE]

Excellent observation.

Woody continues to treat the fans like idiots.

Just pathetic...............

I mean clearly it's not about the fans or "insulting their intelligence" but more keeping the players focused on the game at hand rather than the score of another game. I don't really know what's so difficult to understand about it- the coaches and lower management are fighting for their jobs and posting the score in the ravens game would ineviatably destroy all motivation for the players to continue competing with that killer instinct .

[QUOTE=CCS71184;2938040]I mean clearly it's not about the fans or "insulting their intelligence" but more keeping the players focused on the game at hand rather than the score of another game. I don't really know what's so difficult to understand about it- the coaches and lower management are fighting for their jobs and posting the score in the ravens game would ineviatably destroy all motivation for the players to continue competing [B]with that killer instinct [/B].[/QUOTE]

LOL

mangini obviously requested for the scores to not be posted. personally i dont blame him. the scoreboard things is not about the fans, its about the players scoreboard watching instead of playing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=copernicus;2938007]Excellent observation.

Woody continues to treat the fans like idiots.

Just pathetic...............[/QUOTE]

I don't think Woody told the scoreboard operator not to update the scores - if that was true he should hav enot updated the scores for our game

Veteran
    [QUOTE=CCS71184;2938040]I mean clearly it's not about the fans or "insulting their intelligence" but more keeping the players focused on the game at hand rather than the score of another game. I don't really know what's so difficult to understand about it- the coaches and lower management are fighting for their jobs and posting the score in the ravens game would ineviatably destroy all motivation for the players to continue competing with that killer instinct .[/QUOTE]

Then they should not have posted JAGS 7-3 in FIRST QUARTER and then NOT GIVE ANY MORE UPDATES!!!