Thread: Mangini and Ratliff

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangini and Ratliff

They will be the Coach and the Starting QB of the Jets when they win the SB. :yes: [B]Did i ever mention i smell something FISHY? [/B] [B]week #1-#17[/B]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2938159]They will be the Coach and the Starting QB of the Jets when they win the SB. :yes: [B]Did i ever mention i smell something FISHY? [/B] [B]week #1-#17[/B][/QUOTE]

this team is going nowhere with that piece of crap mangini. havent seen enough of ratliff to make an opinion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frickj2;2938245][B]this team is going nowhere with that piece of crap [/B][B]mangini.[/B] havent seen enough of ratliff to make an opinion.[/QUOTE]

Did you read Mangini's lips after Favre threw that int down the sidelines intented to Leon#29? Why did you do that Mangini said[/B].[B] He was referring to FAVRE.[/B] Favre is Gone bc you can obviously see that they dont see eye to eye. You can see the players body reactions and language after Favre throws crazy balls. They all throw there hands up or to their sides and look around for second like wt* was that.......