Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classless

Banned
    He didn't have to shake Chad's hand. He shook Ronnie Brown's (the real Dolphins QB)

All League
    Keep in mind that Favre is not a real Jets quarterback. He's a rental.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2938353]He didn't have to shake Chad's hand. He shook Ronnie Brown's (the real Dolphins QB)[/QUOTE]

LOL. Yeah, it was always Chad's fault when we lost, but never his doing if we won (apparently for the fins either) Good zing though.

[QUOTE=gcherd;2938341]He sprinted off of the field as if Mississippi was at the end of the tunnel. He didn't congratulate Chad Pennington; the only person he cares about is Brett Favre. He realizes that Chad owned him today.[/QUOTE]

You are seriously becoming as big a troll as TX...

who cares? i`m sure chad can careless about shaking brett favres hand after the game. he did what he had to do, congrats to you chad.

It wasn't so much that he ran off the field, but the [I]way[/I] he ran off the field...anyone else notice?

[QUOTE=HERDFAN1;2938174]Did I miss something or did Favre run off the field without speaking with or shaking hands with Pennington after the game. The feed I was watching showed Chad being congratulated by several fellow team mates while obviously looking for somebody and then a shot of Favre running off. If that happened, what a classless act on Favre's part.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Favre's energy sucks.

[QUOTE=frostlich;2938583]It wasn't so much that he ran off the field, but the [I]way[/I] he ran off the field...anyone else notice?[/QUOTE]

i`ve never seen a player leave the field that fast before, maybe its his way of telling us that he is done. he took a beating today, he got absolutley demolished on the last drive.

Hall Of Fame
    Favres selfish actions over the past 3 years are a Joke get ready for the "Im not sure yet if Im going to retire Ill let you know the day before camp opens OK " . Did Fatass shake Chads Hand ?

He congratulated Chad, national feed did not show it, ESPN did. The guy is the ultimate professional, some folks just looking for chicken##@@ to criticize.