Thread: I Felt Like I Was at a WWE Event

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I Felt Like I Was at a WWE Event

There were more fights at the game today then I ever remember seeing. I'm in section 139, and I can honestly say that in all my years going to games I had never witnessed one legit fight in the section. Today there were 2 brawls right next to me. One Dolphins fan started beating on a 15 year old. It was disgusting.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mr. Yankee;2938425]There were more fights at the game today then I ever remember seeing. I'm in section 139, and I can honestly say that in all my years going to games I had never witnessed one legit fight in the section. Today there were 2 brawls right next to me. One Dolphins fan started beating on a 15 year old. It was disgusting.[/QUOTE]

PSLs should eliminate the riff-raff.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, it was crazy today. Every 10 minutes i turned around and people were getting kicked out. People are sick, is it worth getting thrown in jail for the Jets or Dolphags?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as I predicted!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    139 was awful today. We had 1 near fight in 137, but there was just a ton of activity in 139. BTW, what was the deal with that guy taking his shirt off and wearing a scarf? I wasnt sure whether to laugh or cry when he got into a shirt off contest with a guy in the section 1 over from there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting, nothing doing in 321 today. aren't too many fights in my neck of the woods. wish i could say the same for those damn paper airplanes which will probably blind someone someday.