Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for me to go...

Time for me to go...

It didn't work out for the Jets this year but I believe there are pieces in place to get it done in the near future. It has been a pleasure posting with the loyal Jets Insider fans whom I wish ultimate success in future seasons. Yes, I root for Chad Pennington first and that makes me a traitor. Therefore, it's past time for me to go. Chad won today, and helped bring the hated Dolphins to the playoffs. I wish Chad had been able to bring a championship to New York. I wanted it as much as anybody but it was not meant to be.

Good Luck, JI. I'll miss you.

was that a good bye post?

:byebye:

yeah yeah GC Turd...

see ya tomorrow.

So Long... oh he of the cloven hoof.

Veteran
    Was that a "Goodbye Cruel World" post? If so, then just GTFO.

Glad you were honest, but that makes 2 of us, for the first time in my life I cheer against the Jets today and realized where my heart is.

All League
    [QUOTE=gcherd;2938566]It didn't work out for the Jets this year but I believe there are pieces in place to get it done in the near future. It has been a pleasure posting with the loyal Jets Insider fans whom I wish ultimate success in future seasons. Yes, I root for Chad Pennington first and that makes me a traitor. Therefore, it's past time for me to go. Chad won today, and helped bring the hated Dolphins to the playoffs. I wish Chad had been able to bring a championship to New York. I wanted it as much as anybody but it was not meant to be.

Good Luck, JI. I'll miss you.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? This is a friggin football messageboard. Don't be so melodramatic.

Beat It Nerd.....

Well, it only took him a season to admit his true colors. This season has truly been "eventful".

[QUOTE=C. Pennington;2938591]Glad you were honest, but that makes 2 of us, for the first time in my life I cheer against the Jets today and realized where my heart is.[/QUOTE]

or where your mouth has been wrapped around?

Jets Insider VIP
    bye

[QUOTE=gcherd;2938566]It didn't work out for the Jets this year but I believe there are pieces in place to get it done in the near future. It has been a pleasure posting with the loyal Jets Insider fans whom I wish ultimate success in future seasons. Yes, I root for Chad Pennington first and that makes me a traitor. Therefore, it's past time for me to go. Chad won today, and helped bring the hated Dolphins to the playoffs. I wish Chad had been able to bring a championship to New York. I wanted it as much as anybody but it was not meant to be.

Good Luck, JI. I'll miss you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Gherd, I think you have your vengeance today. However you were once a Jet fan and deserted us. It's not easy to see your favorite player on the team go to your most hated rival and then see him exact his revenge, very tough for a lot of us. Best thing is for you to go and leave us alone.

[QUOTE=C. Pennington;2938591]Glad you were honest, but that makes 2 of us, for the first time in my life I cheer against the Jets today and realized where my heart is.[/QUOTE]

this is far and away the gheyest thing I've ever read on this board. tell me you were being sarcastic.

All League
    It's a good thing you don't like USC, Texas, or Ohio ST, you wouldn't get any work done! I guess once Penny gets knocked out of the playoffs you can root for Moss,......oh wait.

All League
    :byebye:

Hall Of Fame
    Go Yankees.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Holy crap.

DIdnt realize that Chad had become a ghey icon.

Not that there's anything [I]wrooong[/I] with that.

Dork