Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for me to go...

GFY and [B][I]don't[/I][/B] come back :yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=gcherd;2938566]It didn't work out for the Jets this year but I believe there are pieces in place to get it done in the near future. It has been a pleasure posting with the loyal Jets Insider fans whom I wish ultimate success in future seasons. Yes, I root for Chad Pennington first and that makes me a traitor. Therefore, it's past time for me to go. Chad won today, and helped bring the hated Dolphins to the playoffs. I wish Chad had been able to bring a championship to New York. I wanted it as much as anybody but it was not meant to be.

Good Luck, JI. I'll miss you.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=C. Pennington;2938591]Glad you were honest, but that makes 2 of us, for the first time in my life I cheer against the Jets today and realized where my heart is.[/QUOTE]

OMFG - STFU and GTFO

What kind of BS is this anyway? I liked Chad whenhe was here but I am not going to fellate him as you are - go down to South Beach and run suntan lotion on your hero's back

Adios

Rookie
    [QUOTE=gcherd;2938566]It didn't work out for the Jets this year but I believe there are pieces in place to get it done in the near future. It has been a pleasure posting with the loyal Jets Insider fans whom I wish ultimate success in future seasons. Yes, I root for Chad Pennington first and that makes me a traitor. Therefore, it's past time for me to go. Chad won today, and helped bring the hated Dolphins to the playoffs. I wish Chad had been able to bring a championship to New York. I wanted it as much as anybody but it was not meant to be.

Peace and Hairgrease, I never liked "yo" a$$ anyway!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Jeez...how many "I can't be a Jets Fan anymore" threads does this make? 9-7 and just missing the playoffs is enough to send people over the edge?

Sad.

Veteran
    Jetland, where the grass is always greener
    Cheerio.

All League
    To all of the "former Jets fans",

You're either a fan of your team or you're not. If you quit, then you never were.

All Pro
    I understand where gcherd is coming from. Many fans from areas of the country that are not in close proximity to a major city with a pro team tend to follow their favorite local college players to their initial pro team and become fans because of that one player. When the player goes to another team, loyalties are torn. I was lucky and followed the Jets prior to Chad coming here but admit I became a bigger fan when Chad was drafted by the Jets.

Best that gcherd go to Finheaven or some other Dolphins board and return occasionally as a troll from that board ala PatsFanTx or FF2 that to attack from the inside as a supposed Jets fan. Farewell and goodbye gcherd.

Jets Insider VIP

Front Runner............ Fence sitter NO HEART!!!!

After the SF game...I said I might not watch another game...but I was talking about this year...but i did...after 41 seasons I am starting to think it will never happen again...but...if Namath going to LA did not stop me from being a Jet fan...nothing will...I will be back for season 42 next year...and I will be in pain with all of you again !

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=shodan9999;2939236]After the SF game...I said I might not watch another game...but I was talking about this year...but i did...after 41 seasons I am starting to think it will never happen again...but...if Namath going to LA did not stop me from being a Jet fan...nothing will...I will be back for season 42 next year...and I will be in pain with all of you again ![/QUOTE]
    [B]
    What .....like you had a choice???? This is a disease, it controls you , not the other way around!!![/B]:yes:

[IMG]http://www.maca.gov.nt.ca/safety/images/header.jpg[/IMG]

And please take Sar with you...:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/28/jesus_agrees_gtfo.gif[/IMG]

All Pro
    holy chit what happened man? somebody call dah paramedic quick, my homie is hurt and he might not make it, he sez it time for him to go now. dont know what that means. this all came about that crash we had yesterday evening.

All Pro

HEY WAIT A SEC. MANGINI IS THAT YOU! good riddance!:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    gcherd now your going to miss out on an offseason of crazy new coach fun :D

I agreed with you on Penny but never would I ever abandonmy Jets for the Dolphins. You have always handled yourself with class on these boards. I wish you well.