Thread: Jason Trusnik

All League

Jason Trusnik

He looked good today. And it wasn't in the pre-season against scrubs and it was really in the heat of the battle with something to play for.

I am familiar with him and was told to look out for him by people with an inside scoop to him.

Will he replace Barton, or be a specific part of this Defense in the near future?

Yeah he looked good today. I know nothing about this guy, but nice find in a disappointing season.

I kept thinking, "Who the Hell IS this guy?!" He played a great game, around the ball a lot, and didn't just show up on the couple of big plays. He did a helluva job.

Pat fan here...Turnsik looked good to me too....

I was sitting near his family and they were super excited about him getting in the game some... His dad was elated at the Fumble recovery heard a " thats my boy" from him LOL....

He was all over the field today. He actually looked decent in pass coverage as well which none of our LBs have been able to.

Veteran
    i met his dad during warmups in the stand and he told me that his son was going to get some playing time, looked good to me.

i liked him in college as i follow div3 football as im a big mount union fan and this kid should get a shot next yr at more playing time.hes a good ST player too and hopefully we will see more of him in 09.

All League
    [QUOTE=NyJeTsFaNx93;2938709]I was sitting near his family and they were super excited about him getting in the game some... His dad was elated at the Fumble recovery heard a " thats my boy" from him LOL....[/QUOTE]

That's cool, a nice Thata Boy is always good to see.

I was excited too, I have only seen him in on ST, can't believe Mangini put him in.

He's a heady player but the kid is also built like a house.

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;2938671]He looked good today. And it wasn't in the pre-season against scrubs and it was really in the heat of the battle with something to play for.

I am familiar with him and was told to look out for him by people with an inside scoop to him.

Will he replace Barton, or be a specific part of this Defense in the near future?[/QUOTE]

Barton out the door if doesn't sign for short years, short money. But I don't think Trusnik will replace anyone anytime soon. He played great today, but that's it, no more no less.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetsfanintx;2938794][B]i liked him in college as i follow div3 football as im a big mount union fan[/B] and this kid should get a shot next yr at more playing time.hes a good ST player too and hopefully we will see more of him in 09.[/QUOTE]

Yea? What you think about Wisc WhiteWater?

They were our nemesis, you hear of Wesley?

[QUOTE=NYJCAP2;2938671]He looked good today. And it wasn't in the pre-season against scrubs and it was really in the heat of the battle with something to play for.

Will he replace Barton, or be a specific part of this Defense in the near future?[/QUOTE]

the only silver lining today beside the pats not making the playoff, there was a lot of hype around this kid this preseason let's hope he can stay healthy.

I remember seeing him with excellent coverage on a Dolphins TE and I had to close my eyes and check again to make sure it was a Jet LB doing his job, and sure enough it was. Elam got burned today and so did Lowery, but Trusnik didn't, he held his ground, made plays, and prevented the Dolphins from making plays. Maybe there's something to Trusnik but let's not make the mistake we did with Harris and hold his HOF coronation before he proves himself in a big game (if we get one next season).

Trusnik actually made some plays in pass defense as well.

That is the most amazing aspect.