View Poll Results: Do we need stricter consequences for racist posts?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 33.33%
  • No

14 66.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Politics Forum Ground Rules Request

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2944950]What about those that have you on ignore and can not see your "message"?[/QUOTE]

They say they have me on ignore but they always slip up and reply to my post. They can't stand not hearing what I have to say. Why is that? Quite interesting isn't it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2944973]They say they have me on ignore but they always slip up and reply to my post. They can't stand not hearing what I have to say. Why is that? Quite interesting isn't it?[/QUOTE]

You have a point there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=HDCentStOhio;2944985]You have a point there.[/quote]

Actually, the problem is people like you quote this idiot, and the ignore list can't block it.

Of course, the rant is always the same - bible, hell, jesus, you'll burn and I'll gloat, you're stubborn . . . - though the skeleton picture is a new touch.

Frankly, its just pathetic, which is why I have him on ignore.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2944973]They say they have me on ignore but they always slip up and reply to my post. They can't stand not hearing what I have to say. Why is that? Quite interesting isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Its like that scene from Private Parts.

[B]Researcher:[/B] The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes a day. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
    [B]Pig Vomit:[/B] How could this be?
    [B]Researcher:[/B] Answer most commonly given: "I want to see what he'll say next."
    [B]Pig Vomit:[/B] All right, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
    [B]Researcher: [/B]Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
    [B]Pig Vomit:[/B] But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
    [B]Researcher:[/B] Most common answer: "I want to see what he'll say next."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Your posts used to really piss me off. But I came to realize that you're mildy to moderately mentally ill, and now I kind of feel sorry for you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2946575]Your posts used to really piss me off. But I came to realize that you're mildy to moderately mentally ill, and now I kind of feel sorry for you.[/QUOTE]

I had to laugh at that one..... :rotfl:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I almost want to go to hell just so I can see the look on sackdance99's face when he gets there himself.