Thread: The die and go to hell Favre thread...

The die and go to hell Favre thread...

I don't know why any of you would want to thank this guy for his crappy performance the last 5 games of the year, he clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other. The wild passes missing the mark, the interceptions thrown into coverage or down the sideline to wide open DB's. Truly I cannot thank that clown for anything, I wish he would announce his retirement already and fade into oblivion.

only Sackdance gets to decide who goes to hell on this board.

All League
    [QUOTE=Slikmojet;2938755]I don't know why any of you would want to thank this guy for his crappy performance the last 5 games of the year, he clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other. The wild passes missing the mark, the interceptions thrown into coverage or down the sideline to wide open DB's. Truly I cannot thank that clown for anything, I wish he would announce his retirement already and fade into oblivion.[/QUOTE]

Better yet, I'd love to see management force the issue and make the decision for him. Yes, he's had a nice career in rural Wisconsin - but he's not bigger than the NY Jets!

[QUOTE=Pac2566;2938762]only Sackdance gets to decide who goes to hell on this board.[/QUOTE]

+1

[QUOTE=Slikmojet;2938755]I don't know why any of you would want to thank this guy for his crappy performance the last 5 games of the year, he clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other. The wild passes missing the mark, the interceptions thrown into coverage or down the sideline to wide open DB's. Truly I cannot thank that clown for anything, I wish he would announce his retirement already and fade into oblivion.[/QUOTE]

But come on, hes a gun slinger!!!! And hes played in so many dam consecutive games!!!! Hes a future HOF!!!!

I dont know how any rational Jets fan would be able to thank him for his efforts this year. Put about almost 2/3 of any other starting qb's this season in place of favre, and we make the playoffs.

[QUOTE=simijet;2938765]Better yet, I'd love to see management force the issue and make the decision for him. Yes, he's had a nice career in rural Wisconsin - but he's not bigger than the NY Jets![/QUOTE]

Yeah and according to some insider he pouts when Mangini makes him accountable and calls him out... **** this bum!

Never mind all this crap...the big question is....

WILL BRETT'S INJURY KEEP HIM OUT OF THE PRO BOWL???? :eek:

All League
    [QUOTE=FF2;2938779]Never mind all this crap...the big question is....

WILL BRETT'S INJURY KEEP HIM OUT OF THE PRO BOWL???? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Enquiring minds want to know!

[QUOTE=jetglass;2938772]But come on, hes a gun slinger!!!! And hes played in so many dam consecutive games!!!! Hes a future HOF!!!!

I dont know how any rational Jets fan would be able to thank him for his efforts this year. Put about almost 2/3 of any other starting qb's this season in place of favre, and we make the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

He just never bothered to correct mistakes all year, the same mistakes he was making in week one he was making today. Again **** this guy, he came here to collect another fat paycheck and get some national exposure but it was clear he didn't have his heart or his head into it. A old over the hill, over hyped bum is what he is, he shouldn't be allowed to disgrace the game much longer.... Pathetic!

[QUOTE=simijet;2938784]Enquiring minds want to know![/QUOTE]

That's one game I will not even bother looking at the stats.

Seriously, if you think Favre was our only problem, you're nuts.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;2938792]Seriously, if you think Favre was our only problem, you're nuts.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone on this board said this? Favre was a BIG part of the problem, no one ever said hes our only problem.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;2938792]Seriously, if you think Favre was our only problem, you're nuts.[/QUOTE]

this thread was only against those who b*** Favre for gracing us with his presence.

I don't know 10 Ints versus 1 TD in the last 5 games? No I think you're nuts if you don't put the blame squarely on him, some of those throws weren't even close, not even a 300 yard game in that span. The guy was beyond awful, yes he's the one most accountable for this free fall.