Thread: The die and go to hell Favre thread...

The die and go to hell Favre thread...

I don't know why any of you would want to thank this guy for his crappy performance the last 5 games of the year, he clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other. The wild passes missing the mark, the interceptions thrown into coverage or down the sideline to wide open DB's. Truly I cannot thank that clown for anything, I wish he would announce his retirement already and fade into oblivion.

All Pro
    only Sackdance gets to decide who goes to hell on this board.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I don't know why any of you would want to thank this guy for his crappy performance the last 5 games of the year, he clearly didn't give a **** one way or the other. The wild passes missing the mark, the interceptions thrown into coverage or down the sideline to wide open DB's. Truly I cannot thank that clown for anything, I wish he would announce his retirement already and fade into oblivion.
    Better yet, I'd love to see management force the issue and make the decision for him. Yes, he's had a nice career in rural Wisconsin - but he's not bigger than the NY Jets!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566 View Post
    only Sackdance gets to decide who goes to hell on this board.
    +1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    But come on, hes a gun slinger!!!! And hes played in so many dam consecutive games!!!! Hes a future HOF!!!!

I dont know how any rational Jets fan would be able to thank him for his efforts this year. Put about almost 2/3 of any other starting qb's this season in place of favre, and we make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Better yet, I'd love to see management force the issue and make the decision for him. Yes, he's had a nice career in rural Wisconsin - but he's not bigger than the NY Jets!

Yeah and according to some insider he pouts when Mangini makes him accountable and calls him out... **** this bum!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Never mind all this crap...the big question is....

WILL BRETT'S INJURY KEEP HIM OUT OF THE PRO BOWL????

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Never mind all this crap...the big question is....

WILL BRETT'S INJURY KEEP HIM OUT OF THE PRO BOWL????
    Enquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    But come on, hes a gun slinger!!!! And hes played in so many dam consecutive games!!!! Hes a future HOF!!!!

I dont know how any rational Jets fan would be able to thank him for his efforts this year. Put about almost 2/3 of any other starting qb's this season in place of favre, and we make the playoffs.

He just never bothered to correct mistakes all year, the same mistakes he was making in week one he was making today. Again **** this guy, he came here to collect another fat paycheck and get some national exposure but it was clear he didn't have his heart or his head into it. A old over the hill, over hyped bum is what he is, he shouldn't be allowed to disgrace the game much longer.... Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Enquiring minds want to know!

That's one game I will not even bother looking at the stats.

Banned
    Seriously, if you think Favre was our only problem, you're nuts.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Has anyone on this board said this? Favre was a BIG part of the problem, no one ever said hes our only problem.

this thread was only against those who b*** Favre for gracing us with his presence.

I don't know 10 Ints versus 1 TD in the last 5 games? No I think you're nuts if you don't put the blame squarely on him, some of those throws weren't even close, not even a 300 yard game in that span. The guy was beyond awful, yes he's the one most accountable for this free fall.