Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just want to say thanks to the Jets...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say thanks to the Jets...

...for putting all the puzzle pieces in place for the Dolphins. Gotta thank the organization for just giving Chad away for nothing. Gotta thank them for picking up Favre, without him I doubt a melt down of this magnitude would or could have happened. Gotta thank FAVRE HIMSELF for throwing three interceptions and giving us 7 points.

Gotta thank Mangini, the expression on his face made me laugh all game. He looked like he was gonna cry. Who would have figured, you guys spend all this money, pick up Mr. Gunslinger, and somehow it all works in THE DOLPHINS FAVOR! I want to thank all Jets fans, without all your incessant **** talking this victory couldn't have been as good. You've made this season a very special one for all Dolphin fans everywhere. Thanks guys, you're the best (and by that I mean the worst).

Have fun chillin' in the cellar of the AFC East for the next couple of years.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    you are a ****ing toolbag, sweet picture, you ****ing tool

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol i think you should know better than anybody that things can turn around quickly in the nfl...

we've gotten to the playoffs plenty of times with chad... good luck against baltimore's defense

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2938976]...for putting all the puzzle pieces in place for the Dolphins. Gotta thank the organization for just giving Chad away for nothing. Gotta thank them for picking up Favre, without him I doubt a melt down of this magnitude would or could have happened. Gotta thank FAVRE HIMSELF for throwing three interceptions and giving us 7 points.

Gotta thank Mangini, the expression on his face made me laugh all game. He looked like he was gonna cry. Who would have figured, you guys spend all this money, pick up Mr. Gunslinger, and somehow it all works in THE DOLPHINS FAVOR! I want to thank all Jets fans, without all your incessant **** talking this victory couldn't have been as good. You've made this season a very special one for all Dolphin fans everywhere. Thanks guys, you're the best (and by that I mean the worst).

Have fun chillin' in the cellar of the AFC East for the next couple of years.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome! See you on the golf course next week.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    enjoy getting rocked next week douchebag.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously? All you can say is "Baltimore is going to beat you"???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    how is our sloppy seconds? your second rate franchise is/was/will always be garbage, so relax, bro

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2938984]Seriously? All you can say is "Baltimore is going to beat you"???[/QUOTE]

BECAUSE THEY WILL

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2938984]Seriously? All you can say is "Baltimore is going to beat you"???[/QUOTE]

is there any doubt?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

how about, you have nice teets

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

What more needs to be said? We all know the Jets went into a tailspin and subsequently would have been beaten by anyone, including the Lions, today.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tavarua6285;2938978]you are a ****ing toolbag, sweet picture, you ****ing tool[/QUOTE]

You don't like his avatar???:eek:

I love that freakin dolphin. He's so happy and wears hats.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bah to be honest I won't even be that upset if they lose to the Ravens. Getting into the playoffs was a goal so ridiculous as of last year, that you can't help but just enjoy the fact that we're even IN the playoffs!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2938994]You don't like his avatar???:eek:

I love that freakin dolphin. He's so happy and wears hats.[/QUOTE]

I am in agreement. I just want to splash myself into the water and have him whisk me away to a magical dolphin island where all dolphins can speak English.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, are you serious with that pic? Dude, you and your friend painted over each others body. Look how cute your faces are that the colors are reversed. f*cking disturbing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939000]Bah to be honest I won't even be that upset if they lose to the Ravens. Getting into the playoffs was a goal so ridiculous as of last year, that you can't help but just enjoy the fact that we're even IN the playoffs!!![/QUOTE]

Do you know that dolphin? Do you work at Sea World and train that thing? How do you and your buddy keep fit? Do you both train dolphins?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sparky24;2939004]Seriously, are you serious with that pic? Dude, you and your friend painted over each others body. Look how cute your faces are that the colors are reversed. f*cking disturbing.[/QUOTE]

Translation: WAAAHHHH MY TEAM JUST GOT EMBARASSED by Pennington and the Dolphins.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939007]Translation: WAAAHHHH MY TEAM JUST GOT EMBARASSED by Pennington and the Dolphins.[/QUOTE]

Do people give you crap about your hair? Do you get picked on a lot. Is that why you like dolphins?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939000]Bah to be honest I won't even be that upset if they lose to the Ravens. Getting into the playoffs was a goal so ridiculous as of last year, that you can't help but just enjoy the fact that we're even IN the playoffs!!![/QUOTE]let it out let it out you guys won you guys deserve to go to the play offs. It's moments like this that I hate this organization.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939007]Translation: WAAAHHHH MY TEAM JUST GOT EMBARASSED by Pennington and the Dolphins.[/QUOTE]

And you are a big enough tool to not only post on an internet forum, but in the forum for the OTHER team, bro...if you have a job, it probably starts bright and early tomorrow, so go get some rest and enjoy your win. congrats. your time in the playoffs will be short lived with our sloppy seconds at the helm.