Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just want to say thanks to the Jets...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    How long did it take you to wash all that gayness off your body? The beads are really a special touch. *kiss*

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a packed house for a game that's about to start... great fans down there in MIA.

PS if you like just getting into the playoffs and not doing **** get used to wallowing in mediocrity for years

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chaos Path: Do you have a name for that Dolphin? He need's a name if he doesn't.

I'm kinda leaning on Fred.

Does anyone have any objections to Fred?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tavarua6285;2939013]And you are a big enough tool to not only post on an internet forum, but in the forum for the OTHER team, bro...if you have a job, it probably starts bright and early tomorrow, so go get some rest and enjoy your win. congrats. your time in the playoffs will be short lived with our sloppy seconds at the helm.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you've lost your sense of humor. What makes for better times then posting shirtless pics of yourself in other teams forums and telling them how embarrassed they should be.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GoBigGreen;2939017]Chaos Path: Do you have a name for that Dolphin? He need's a name if he doesn't.

Does anyone have any objections to Fred?[/QUOTE]

+1 for Fred. I'm feeling it!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GoBigGreen;2939017]Chaos Path: Do you have a name for that Dolphin? He need's a name if he doesn't.

Does anyone have any objections to Fred?[/QUOTE]

none whatsoever...maybe you should dress your damn dolphin pet up as neatly as you and your butt buddy over there, we'll call him simon.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/stupid-characters/img_10.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2939018]Apparently you've lost your sense of humor. What makes for better times then posting shirtless pics of yourself in other teams forums and telling them how embarrassed they should be.[/QUOTE]

word. Like, come on dude, we all enjoy an internet post or two, but this is just over the top, this dude can not be serious.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh you guys are wasting your breathe, that's not a picture of me or anyone else I know. Your mods in a desperate attempt to make me look like a joke stuck me with this avatar and signature, oddly enough it's the only way you guys can feel any sort of redemption. False redemption. Yea that sounds about right for the Jets. We might not be as good as the Ravens are, but I'll be damned if I don't think they're capable of squeezing out a win at Miami.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tavarua6285;2939023]none whatsoever...maybe you should dress your damn dolphin pet up as neatly as you and your butt buddy over there, we'll call him simon.[/QUOTE]

Hey! Leave Fred out of this!!!!:steamin:

He's just a cute innocent dolphin with a cool hat.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939026]Meh you guys are wasting your breathe, that's not a picture of me or anyone else I know. Your mods in a desperate attempt to make me look like a joke stuck me with this avatar and signature, oddly enough it's the only way you guys can feel any sort of redemption. False redemption. Yea that sounds about right for the Jets. We might not be as good as the Ravens are, but I'll be damned if I don't think they're capable of squeezing out a win at Miami.[/QUOTE]

You don't even know Fred????:huh:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fred needs to be in Ace Ventura 3.

LACES OUT, CHAD!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    There we go, much better.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939032]There we go, much better.[/QUOTE]

You can't let Fred go, can you? You love that dolphin. Admit it!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fred is my boy, I'll admit it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2939036]Fred is my boy, I'll admit it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we already knew that. Where did you get that hat for him and how does he keep it on underwater?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Chaos Path;2938976]...for putting all the puzzle pieces in place for the Dolphins. Gotta thank the organization for just giving Chad away for nothing. Gotta thank them for picking up Favre, without him I doubt a melt down of this magnitude would or could have happened. Gotta thank FAVRE HIMSELF for throwing three interceptions and giving us 7 points.

Gotta thank Mangini, the expression on his face made me laugh all game. He looked like he was gonna cry. Who would have figured, you guys spend all this money, pick up Mr. Gunslinger, and somehow it all works in THE DOLPHINS FAVOR! I want to thank all Jets fans, without all your incessant **** talking this victory couldn't have been as good. You've made this season a very special one for all Dolphin fans everywhere. Thanks guys, you're the best (and by that I mean the worst).

Have fun chillin' in the cellar of the AFC East for the next couple of years.[/QUOTE]

I could not agree with you more. Disgraceful management pulled this team apart. Especially the f***ing democrat- mr. eric mangini, who in his spare time listens to rap and npr. He's a piece of garbage. how about a little emotion on the sideline? like sparano? i've never seen a different expression out of mangini's disgusting face. It was no surprise that Chad pulled the dolphins together, so this season wasn't much of a shock to me. In fact, i called it in august, when THEY let go of CP, that this season wouldn't work out, and favre would be a complete waste. And not for nothing, it's a little disappointing and embarrassing that so few JET fans didnt recognize this as well. I couldn't be happier for Chad, because he gave the NY organization EVERYTHING he had, and got no respect for it. And i sleep peacefully at night, because i've backed Chad from the beginning and i never wavered, unlike the majority of the idiots on this forum who haven't a lick of knowledge on the art of football.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad4Prez;2939039]I could not agree with you more. Disgraceful management pulled this team apart. Especially the f***ing democrat- mr. eric mangini, who in his spare time listens to rap and npr. He's a piece of garbage. how about a little emotion on the sideline? like sparano? i've never seen a different expression out of mangini's disgusting face. It was no surprise that Chad pulled the dolphins together, so this season wasn't much of a shock to me. In fact, i called it in august, when THEY let go of CP, that this season wouldn't work out, and favre would be a complete waste. And not for nothing, it's a little disappointing and embarrassing that so few JET fans didnt recognize this as well. I couldn't be happier for Chad, because he gave the NY organization EVERYTHING he had, and got no respect for it. And i sleep peacefully at night, because i've backed Chad from the beginning and i never wavered, unlike the majority of the idiots on this forum who haven't a lick of knowledge on the art of football.[/QUOTE]

"The art of Football". I like it!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad4Prez;2939039] unlike the majority of the idiots on this forum who haven't a lick of knowledge on the art of football.[/QUOTE]

Can I find that under "Tzu" in the history section of my local Barns and Nobel? It sounds interesting.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are aware that this game was completely meaningless to the Jets after the 1st quarter, considering Baltimore pulled away, since there was no way to make the playoffs even with a win.

Chadfins getting in is just the lesser of two evil. Better them than Belichick