Thread: Good Luck to Sooth and all the JI Mods

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Good Luck to Sooth and all the JI Mods

After last night's debacle (and the week leading up to it), I'm sure JI is gonna continue to be flooded with it's fair share of new Dolphags trolls (and some Pats trolls to a small extent).

So I wish Sooth and all the Mods best of luck in moderating the board over the next few weeks.

I'm sure it ain't gonna be easy...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JediJustin;2939212]After last night's debacle (and the week leading up to it), I'm sure JI is gonna continue to be flooded with it's fair share of new Dolphags trolls (and some Pats trolls to a small extent).

So I wish Sooth and all the Mods best of luck in moderating the board over the next few weeks.

I'm sure it ain't gonna be easy...[/QUOTE]

It should be easy. Anyone who comes around after the fact to gloat and taunt should be dumped. If they were here before, fine. Otherwise, see ya.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;2939213]It should be easy. Anyone who comes around after the fact to gloat and taunt should be dumped. If they were here before, fine. Otherwise, see ya.[/QUOTE]

Go to Patsfans.com, if you are a JET fan, you get DUMPED and harrassed almost imediately. The MODS here are more than fair and should be applauded for the good job they do. If anything , too fair. But Great job in general!

Banned
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;2939226]Go to Patsfans.com, if you are a JET fan, [B]you get DUMPED and harrassed almost imediately[/B]. [/QUOTE]

That happens all the time over there even to Pats fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2939231]That happens all the time over there even to Pats fans.[/QUOTE]

Because PAT fans are so spoiled they are beyond reason. I mean that. They are obnoxious and smog. I rooted for you in 2001, NEVER again!!!!

Except you and FF2 of course!!!!

[QUOTE=JediJustin;2939212]After last night's debacle (and the week leading up to it), I'm sure JI is gonna continue to be flooded with it's fair share of new Dolphags trolls (and some Pats trolls to a small extent).

I'm sure it ain't gonna be easy...[/QUOTE]

Well the Pat's trolls would sound as stupid as ever if they did...they are staying home for the playoffs also...

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

[QUOTE=shodan9999;2939256]Well the Pat's trolls would sound as stupid as ever if they did...they are staying home for the playoffs also...[/QUOTE]

Not quite.

After winning a remarkable 11 games with an unproven backup QB and playing at a high level to end the season, they could take away some enjoyment from our sad-sack 5-game misery.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;2939238]Because PAT fans are so spoiled they are beyond reason. I mean that. They are obnoxious and smog. I rooted for you in 2001, NEVER again!!!!

Except you and FF2 of course!!!![/QUOTE]

FF2's picture is one of the creepiest things I've seen

All Pro
    Long time Pats fans are not spoiled. We have seen our share of debacles. My
    sympathies do go out to Jets land this morning though. No fan base should have
    to have to go through what you guys did these past five-six weeks. Oh well,
    better luck to both our teams next year. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;2939438]Long time Pats fans are not spoiled. We have seen our share of debacles. My
    better luck to both our teams next year. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Some of you are spoiled. Specifically, the younger fan base (30 and under) I have a BIG client in Natick and they are great people. Even a few of them talk about the "good ole days" before Brady. I rooted like MAD for the PATS at a SB party in 2001.

I will not do it again. BUT your kind words are accepted, I mean no harm with my "POTTY MOUTH" to use your words, I simply am having fun.

I am sure you are a good guy!

AND I won;t say (GF#) to you for a few weeks at least!!!
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 12-29-2008 at 09:55 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;2939438]Long time Pats fans are not spoiled. We have seen our share of debacles. My
    better luck to both our teams next year. :yes:[/QUOTE]

;)