Thread: Tuna...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Tuna...

Bring back the tuna at all costs...even more important than the HC hiring. He's a proven winner and will turn around the franchise. See patriots, former jets, dolphins, cowgirls etc.

We need u Tuna come back home baby!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;2939239]Bring back the tuna at all costs...even more important than the HC hiring. He's a proven winner and will turn around the franchise. See patriots, former jets, dolphins, cowgirls etc.

We need u Tuna come back home baby![/QUOTE]

I do not want him back...he will not get his way again and take his ball to another field....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shodan9999;2939244]I do not want him back...he will not get his way again and take his ball to another field....[/QUOTE]

Explain why he's a proven winner. No one stays for more than 3 years. Are you insane or want us 2 always be losers!? I apologize for being harsh but we need him bad. He gets along w/ Tannenbaum!

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Post Thanks / Like
    The last thing this franchise needs is to bring back Parcells.

We need to establish a new, long-lasting identity with this team moving forward into the new stadium.

Plus, Tannenbaum has done nothing wrong in his brief time on the job as GM to warrant bringing in somebody else to clash with him (which we all know would happen with Parcells here).

Hire a new HC? Yes.

Make changes to the management core? No.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JediJustin;2939252]The last thing this franchise needs is to bring back Parcells.

We need to establish a new, long-lasting identity with this team moving forward into the new stadium.

Plus, Tannenbaum has done nothing wrong in his brief time on the job as GM to warrant bringing in somebody else to clash with him (which we all know would happen with Parcells here).

Hire a new HC? Yes.

Make changes to the management core? No.[/QUOTE]

NOt as gm but as same position as he has w/ phins. Keep tannenbaum ....I can't believe u guys!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could Bill Parcells return to the New York Jets?
    by John Shabe / NJ.,com
    Monday December 29, 2008, 7:15 AM

AP File Photo
    Dolphins executive vice president Bill ParcellsBill Parcells could leave the Dolphins, according to this report on ESPN.com, and the New York Jets might be one place where the current executive vice president of Miami's football operations might like to land.

According to the report, Parcells can opt-out of his contract if owner Wayne Huizenga sells the team. Well, Huizenga appears to be ready to sell 95 percent of the team in a deal that could be completed next month:

Parcells' contract specifically states only Huizenga can be in authority over him. Once [prospective owner Stepen] Ross officially becomes majority owner, Parcells has to notify Ross within 30 days that he intends to exercise his walk-away clause and collect the full balance of $9 million, [ESPN's Chris] Mortensen reported.

At that time, Parcells would be a free agent. And any team that wants his services would not owe compensation to the Dolphins, according to the report.

Among the teams sources say are on Parcells' radar are the New York Jets, Detroit Lions, Cleveland Browns and the Oakland Raiders. However, if Parcells' son-in-law, New England Patriots vice president Scott Pioli, is interested in any of those jobs, Parcells is unlikely to wind up with that team, Mortensen reported.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;2939239]Bring back the tuna at all costs...even more important than the HC hiring. He's a proven winner and will turn around the franchise. See patriots, former jets, dolphins, cowgirls etc.

We need u Tuna come back home baby![/QUOTE]

No thanks. I'll pass on this.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;2939262]No thanks. I'll pass on this.[/QUOTE]

Please explain...this is the reason we are losers when it comes 2 superbowls and playoffs!?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shark99;2939266]Please explain...this is the reason we are losers when it comes 2 superbowls and playoffs!?[/QUOTE]

He builds everything for the short term and is always looking for his next payday. It is not about the team as much as it is about him. He is good no doubt but I think we need to build with someone who is good and wants to be here more then a year or 2.