Thread: mangini's guys

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

mangini's guys

[B]if[/B] mangini is gone, we can obvioulsy expect housecleaning (although there is some talent here). who stays, who goes along with him. guys like hank poteat, ty law, these were mangini's guys, they will be gone but how about the coaching staff? do we keep anyone? i can't see them hiring callahan and then getting rid of him. westhoff is a no brainer to keep and hopefully any new regime will see that as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Westoff stays (especially if he becomes the HC, which I highly doubt) but that's pretty much it. I expect most of the staff to be fired.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep Callahan and Westhoff.

Screw everyone else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=frankiepapa;2939270][B]if[/B] mangini is gone, we can obvioulsy expect housecleaning (although there is some talent here). who stays, who goes along with him. guys like hank poteat, ty law, these were mangini's guys, they will be gone but how about the coaching staff? do we keep anyone? i can't see them hiring callahan and then getting rid of him. westhoff is a no brainer to keep and hopefully any new regime will see that as well.[/quote]

Callahan and Westhoff will stay in their respective spots (can't see firing them when they are two of the best in the business). Schotty, Mazzone, Cox and Herrman might keep their jobs as well, but I doubt it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep Cox, Callahan, and Westhoff.
    Everyone else can go.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frankiepapa;2939270][B]if[/B] mangini is gone, we can obvioulsy expect housecleaning (although there is some talent here). who stays, who goes along with him. guys like hank poteat, ty law, these were mangini's guys, they will be gone but how about the coaching staff? do we keep anyone? i can't see them hiring callahan and then getting rid of him. westhoff is a no brainer to keep and hopefully any new regime will see that as well.[/QUOTE]

I think the players that will be shipped out will be - Farve, B. Smith, T Rich (retires),, Woodhead, Franks, Hunter, B. Thomas, Barrett, Law, E Smith, C Spencer and I wouldnt be surprised if they try to trade Coles and take the cap hit.