Thread: Congrats on your vindicaton and AFC champion win chad

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your vindicaton and AFC champion win chad

You losers keep talking smack about deep ball etc..mangini sucks favre sucks and all you idiot posters suck..champion and leader..thats why the dolphins are champs..thats what we lost when that fat bastard played the face of the franchise..imagine ..open QB competition..total humiliation by loyalless fans..cheering for their QB when he went down....and now all you morons like sar and other idiots on this board keep justifying their ignorance..fuk you all on these boards and fuk the jets....mangini especially. I will be rooting for miami until this jackasss is no longer coach...and congrats favre for showing us what a fkn egocentric bastard you are....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on being a LOSER.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suggest finsheaven.com since you are obviously a dolphins fan..

no disrespect to chad...I liked him..great guy..but he isnt here anymore...and worse he is with our bitter rival..cant root for him or the fins..but you obviously can...so go there..u are not a jets fan..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GEVREKS;2939285]You losers keep talking smack about deep ball etc..mangini sucks favre sucks and all you idiot posters suck..champion and leader..thats why the dolphins are champs..thats what we lost when that fat bastard played the face of the franchise..imagine ..open QB competition..total humiliation by loyalless fans..cheering for their QB when he went down....and now all you morons like sar and other idiots on this board keep justifying their ignorance..fuk you all on these boards and fuk the jets....mangini especially. I will be rooting for miami until this jackasss is no longer coach...and congrats favre for showing us what a fkn egocentric bastard you are....[/QUOTE]

Dophins AFC champs? wow this is breaking news...