Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tannenbaum Is Doing It A** Backwards

Tannenbaum Is Doing It A** Backwards

What is wrong with the Jets organization?? Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team and everyone knows. Tanny said he wants FAVRE to COME BACK.:eek: What a fool! This team doesn't have a clue about winning championships but Mangini does w/Pats. [B]The jets are going to wait for Favre to decide if he [/B][B]wants to return or not?[/B] The jets are turning into losers again right before our eye's people. [B]GET RID OF FAVRE NOW!!!!!!![/B] PLAY RATTY at QB next year.

FAVRE HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT FOR FAVRE TO DECIDE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941061]What is wrong with the Jets organization?? [B][SIZE="4"]Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team and everyone knows.[/SIZE][/B] Tanny said he wants FAVRE to COME BACK.:eek: What a fool! This team doesn't have a clue about winning championships but Mangini does w/Pats. [B]The jets are going to wait for Favre to decide if he [/B][B]wants to return or not?[/B] The jets are turning into losers again right before our eye's people. [B]GET RID OF FAVRE NOW!!!!!!![/B] PLAY RATTY at QB next year.

FAVRE HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT FOR FAVRE TO DECIDE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.[/QUOTE]

:scratch:

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941061]Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team [B][U]and everyone knows[/U][/B].[/QUOTE]

:confused: :scratch: :confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2941078]:confused: :scratch: :confused:[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

He has to get a job first...and it wont be as a head coach thats for sure.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Herm will win a championship also. And Al Groh will eventually take Virginia to the BCS Championship game, get recruited back into the NFL where he'll win back to back to back NFL Titles.

All League
    [QUOTE=LockeJET;2941085]Herm will win a championship also. And Al Groh will eventually take Virginia to the BCS Championship game, get recruited back into the NFL where he'll win back to back to back NFL Titles.[/QUOTE]

ROFL :D

:clapper:

Mangini couldnt get his team to win 2 of their final 5 games but he is going to lead a team to a superbowl. :rolleyes:

You Mangini nutswingers are really hysterical. If the guy could get his team to show up for games he would still have a job right now.

[QUOTE=Tony Danza;2941117]Mangini couldnt get his team to win 2 of their final 5 games but he is going to lead a team to a superbowl. :rolleyes:

You Mangini nutswingers are really hysterical. If the guy could get his team to show up for games he would still have a job right now.[/QUOTE]

End.
    Thread.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941061]What is wrong with the Jets organization?? Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team and everyone knows. Tanny said he wants FAVRE to COME BACK.:eek: What a fool! This team doesn't have a clue about winning championships but Mangini does w/Pats. [B]The jets are going to wait for Favre to decide if he [/B][B]wants to return or not?[/B] The jets are turning into losers again right before our eye's people. [B]GET RID OF FAVRE NOW!!!!!!![/B] PLAY RATTY at QB next year.

FAVRE HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT FOR FAVRE TO DECIDE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.[/QUOTE]you need to calm down...

[QUOTE=Tony Danza;2941117][B]Mangini couldnt get his team to win 2 of their [/B][B]final 5 games but he is going to lead a team to a superbowl. :rolleyes:[/B]

You Mangini nutswingers are really hysterical. If the guy could get his team to show up for games he would still have a job right now.[/QUOTE]

Bc the QB couldn't throw a TD's only int's ....wtf is wrong you people????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jets Insider VIP
    Please stop making THREADS like this..... I get it you blame Farve and want him gone, but making variations or the same theme doesn't make it noteworthy:(

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Tony Danza;2941117]Mangini couldnt get his team to win 2 of their final 5 games but he is going to lead a team to a superbowl. :rolleyes:

+100 :applause:

[QUOTE=Warfish;2941078]:confused: :scratch: :confused:[/QUOTE]

your garbage dude! [B]warfish ... wtf is that?????[/B] [B]fish???[/B] [B]dolfag?? fan man???[/B] you are w/you say you are...

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=jeT.MAC;2941061]Tanny said he wants FAVRE to COME BACK.:eek: [/quote]

Well what else did you expect him to say, dumbass?

You know these guys don't divulge ANY information on these pressers, get a clue...

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941138]Bc the QB couldn't throw a TD's only int's ....wtf is wrong you people????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/QUOTE]

You Mangini apologists kill me. If it was all the QBs fault , then why didn't Magini play Clemens or Ratlif. He is the coach and could have made the switch. It is time to move in a new direction and they are not going to wait on Favre to choose thier coach. I am sure they will interview both Westhoff and Callahn internally. Either of those guys and Favre might be back. I am not a huge Favre fan, his best years are behind him and I would prefer we try to find our next QB now rather than wait.

However Mangini deserved to be let go and allow us to move in another direction. There are too many things he did poorly and his gameplans were too complicated and did not allow guys to use their athletic ability to make plays.

All League
    [quote=jeT.MAC;2941147]your garbage dude! [B]warfish ... wtf is that?????[/B] [B]fish???[/B] [B]dolfag?? fan man???[/B] you are w/you say you are...[/quote]

:scratch:

Calm down.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941147]your garbage dude! [B]warfish ... wtf is that?????[/B] [B]fish???[/B] [B]dolfag?? fan man???[/B] you are w/you say you are...[/QUOTE]

Walk away from the computer for a little bit and calm TF down...:huh:

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941061]What is wrong with the Jets organization?? Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team and everyone knows. Tanny said he wants FAVRE to COME BACK.:eek: What a fool! This team doesn't have a clue about winning championships but Mangini does w/Pats. [B]The jets are going to wait for Favre to decide if he [/B][B]wants to return or not?[/B] The jets are turning into losers again right before our eye's people. [B]GET RID OF FAVRE NOW!!!!!!![/B] PLAY RATTY at QB next year.

FAVRE HAS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WAIT FOR FAVRE TO DECIDE WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.[/QUOTE]

Despite the grief you are getting on this board, I agree with you 100%. Favre played well when he played more conservatively and the Jets won 5 in a row. Then he started slinging it all over the yard and they lost 4 out of 5. 9 picks in 5 games will do that. He lead the entire NFL in picks and that isn't due the HC. He can't resist trying to make a big play when there isn't one there. I bet anything Mangini didn't want Favre back, but Woody did, especially with a new stadium and PSL's to sell. Favre made the Jets newsworthy and relevant, even if he didn't make them better and that's what Woody cared about. Eric will be a much better coach in the future and it wouldn't surprise me if he wins a SB with someone else. Noone thought Belly would win when he was fired after Cleveland either.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941147]your garbage dude! [B]warfish ... wtf is that?????[/B] [B]fish???[/B] [B]dolfag?? fan man???[/B] you are w/you say you are...[/QUOTE]

What is it? It's an internet handle.

Or are you telling me your name really IS jeT.MAC?

Hmmmm.......and I though you were worthy of a :confused: the FIRST post of this thread. Wow.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go meet with the other garbage to plot our trash-based takeover of planet Earth. Don't mention it to anyone if you please.