Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tannenbaum Is Doing It A** Backwards

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2941212]What is it? It's an internet handle.

Or are you telling me your name really IS jeT.MAC?

Hmmmm.......and I though you were worthy of a :confused: the FIRST post of this thread. Wow.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go meet with the other garbage to plot our trash-based takeover of planet Earth. Don't mention it to anyone if you please.[/QUOTE]

Tell him Warfish :hoppin:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941061]What is wrong with the Jets organization?? Mangini is going to WIN the SB with another team and everyone knows..[/QUOTE]

First he has to figure out how to structure a defense that can:

1) Keep up with the SeaHawks O-line of practice squad players and backups, so they can sack the great Seneca Wallace.

2) Stop the venerable Peyton Hillis, he is a beast you know.

3) And finally, find a way to use less than 10 defenders to stop the mighty Fred Jackson from carrying the entire Jet D on his back for 10 yards on his way to a TD.

You have to be kidding me with the SB talk and Mangini. :rolleyes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941147]your garbage dude! [B]warfish ... wtf is that?????[/B] [B]fish???[/B] [B]dolfag?? fan man???[/B] you are w/you say you are...[/QUOTE]

Not banned?

Wow, ol' Warfish certainly has a saintly 'tude!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NEJetFromLI;2941798]First he has to figure out how to structure a defense that can:

1) Keep up with the SeaHawks O-line of practice squad players and backups, so they can sack the great Seneca Wallace.

2) [B]Stop the venerable Peyton Hillis, he is a beast you know[/B].

3) And finally, find a way to use less than 10 defenders to stop the mighty Fred Jackson from carrying the entire Jet D on his back for 10 yards on his way to a TD.

You have to be kidding me with the SB talk and Mangini. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

How many points did favre score on off. in the last 5-6 games? Your offense has to put points up on the board at some point down the stretch so your defense doesn't get worndown. The jets defense was ranked high all year in stopping the run and it had them in the top ten i think.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=jeT.MAC;2941909] The jets defense was ranked high all year in stopping the run and it had them in the top ten i think.[/quote]

But not in the last 6 games WHEN IT REALLY COUNTED THE MOST.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at this thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941909]How many points did favre score on off. in the last 5-6 games? Your offense has to put points up on the board at some point down the stretch so your defense doesn't get worndown. The jets defense was ranked high all year in stopping the run and it had them in the top ten i think.[/QUOTE]

They couldn't get these teams OFF OF THE FIELD in the first place!!! Of course Favre had his issues, I'm not blind to that. But once Jenkins wore down, the Jet defense was completely exposed and couldn't stop anyone, at any point in the game. Opposing QB's had a ridiculous amount of time to throw the ball, nevermind getting nice chunks of yardage running. Sorry, if he's that good of a defensive coach, where were the adjustments and innovations to correct these issues. NOWHERE to be found!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2941812][B]Not banned?[/B]

Wow, ol' Warfish certainly has a saintly 'tude![/QUOTE]

say what??????????? i thought i told you i smell something fishy. Along time ago... the season was doomed from the start when i found out about week #1 and week #17. Thats all i needed to see. cowher will be coach and Ratliff will be QB when the jets win the Big one. these are nggets man. Oh yeah! the jets need another Big RB to help Jones out bc leon is a scat back. dont banned me!!!!Jet LIST: DC, Ratty, BIG ol' RB(2 smashmouth), Big WR, TE, DE, OLB, S, CB. I'll give you a list of my players the jets should pick up this offseason to help out Coach Cowher and Ratty. p.s. i didn't know i did anything ... i really didn't know he or who is moderators. thats the truth bc i dont normally type alot. im serious i didn't know . i knew you are and Sooth... bc i talked to you before along time ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941974]say what??????????? i thought i told you i smell something fishy. Along time ago... the season was doomed from the start when i found out about week #1 and week #17. Thats all i needed to see. cowher will be coach and Ratliff will be QB when the jets win the Big one. these are nggets man. Oh yeah! the jets need another Big RB to help Jones out bc leon is a scat back. dont banned me!!!!Jet LIST: DC, Ratty, BIG ol' RB(2 smashmouth), Big WR, TE, DE, OLB, S, CB. I'll give you a list of my players the jets should pick up this offseason to help out Coach Cowher and Ratty. p.s. i didn't know i did anything ... i really didn't know he or who is moderators. thats the truth bc i dont normally type alot. im serious i didn't know . i knew you are and Sooth... bc i talked to you before along time ago.[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/nflnyjets/smileys/wtf.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;2941974]say what??????????? i thought i told you i smell something fishy. Along time ago... the season was doomed from the start when i found out about week #1 and week #17. Thats all i needed to see. cowher will be coach and Ratliff will be QB when the jets win the Big one. these are nggets man. Oh yeah! the jets need another Big RB to help Jones out bc leon is a scat back. dont banned me!!!!Jet LIST: DC, Ratty, BIG ol' RB(2 smashmouth), Big WR, TE, DE, OLB, S, CB. I'll give you a list of my players the jets should pick up this offseason to help out Coach Cowher and Ratty. p.s. i didn't know i did anything ... i really didn't know he or who is moderators. thats the truth bc i dont normally type alot. im serious i didn't know . i knew you are and Sooth... bc i talked to you before along time ago.[/QUOTE]

Meth or Crack?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Voice of Reason;2942131]Meth or Crack?[/QUOTE]

Starbucks. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Voice of Reason;2942131]Meth or Crack?[/QUOTE]

Neither! I am just pissed off after this year that feels like I just got off a roller coaster. If you don't agree with me fine, I really don't care.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;2941149]Well what else did you expect him to say, dumbass?

You know these guys don't divulge ANY information on these pressers, get a clue...[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll take that as truth because YOU said it hooked!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2941212]What is it? It's an internet handle.

Or are you telling me your name really IS jeT.MAC?

Hmmmm.......and I though you were worthy of a :confused: the FIRST post of this thread. Wow.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to go meet with the other garbage to plot our trash-based takeover of planet Earth. Don't mention it to anyone if you please.[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact my name IS JeT.MAC, but it is Mr. Mac to you:yes: