Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israeli Military created YouTube channel to show attacks on Gaza

Board Moderator

Israeli Military created YouTube channel to show attacks on Gaza

Good stuff in here people........educate yourselves.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNv-ro4XMxI&feature=channel_page[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvp1hqf2W8&feature=channel_page[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAokqVFMvWU&feature=channel_page[/url]

Sorry but you can not get objective info only from either the IDF or Hamas. Both will show biased and one sided footage to promote their cause and draw sympathy towards their side. Take it for what its worth.

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2942986]Sorry but you can not get objective info only from either the IDF or Hamas. Both will show biased and one sided footage to promote their cause and draw sympathy towards their side. Take it for what its worth.[/QUOTE]

I bet you choose to believe Hamas.

[quote=Vilma;2942845]Good stuff in here people........educate yourselves.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAokqVFMvWU&feature=channel_page[/URL][/quote]

This one's particularly important - you can see the Palestinian rocket fired from the middle of a residential area right as the IDF attacks the launch site.

[QUOTE=doggin94it;2943275]This one's particularly important - you can see the Palestinian rocket fired from the middle of a residential area right as the IDF attacks the launch site.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been to Gaza?? Just wondering if you are aware of how densely populated it is?

Do you really believe that this current massacre was designed to stop the Gazans from lobbing bombs into Israel? How do you think this current attack wil achieve this goal? Dont you think destroying Gaza will just radicalize those moderate Gazans?

Oh i forgot you dont care.
    Hail Greater Israel!!

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2943023]I bet you choose to believe Hamas.[/QUOTE]

No. I trust the international (not US)reporters on the ground who are reporting from Gaza and showing us those gruesome images of Gazan women and children with parts blown off.

The IDF is as reliable as Hamas. Anything out of the Israeli govt re this latest attack, is lie by definition.

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2943797]No. I trust the international (not US)reporters on the ground who are reporting from Gaza and showing us those gruesome images of Gazan women and children with parts blown off.

The IDF is as reliable as Hamas. Anything out of the Israeli govt re this latest attack, is lie by definition.[/QUOTE]

Again, if people were lobbing rockets into the USA, don't you think the USA would respond and attack the source of the rockets, no matter the proximity of launchers to residential areas.

Considering that 60 of the 350+ people killed were civilians, its obvious Israel is trying to limit the damage and death to civilians. You have no clue, let me know what you would do when your family is under constant rocket fire, I don't think you'd care about the civilians that are in the area the rocket fire is coming from

Israel targets terrorist cowards that hide among civilians.

Hamas indiscriminately targets civilians.

There is no equivalence there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Monkeys killing monkeys killing monkeys over pieces of the ground.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
    Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys.
    Where there's one you're bound to divide it...right in two

[QUOTE=Vilma;2943810][B]Again, if people were lobbing rockets into the USA, don't you think the USA would respond and attack the source of the rockets, no matter the proximity of launchers to residential areas. [/B]

Considering that 60 of the 350+ people killed were civilians, its obvious Israel is trying to limit the damage and death to civilians. You have no clue, let me know what you would do when your family is under constant rocket fire, I don't think you'd care about the civilians that are in the area the rocket fire is coming from[/QUOTE]

This is not a valid argument at all because you leave out a very important point.....Israel's inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. If I were to occupy another peoples land, build settlements on it, blockade its pots, block the flow of food into the nation and causing major malnoutrition crisis, prevent essential medical supplies from coming in, prevent its people from making a decent living by blocking them on their ways to work, target their elected officials for assasination.....etc..etc......

Then guess what ? I wouldnt be surprised if they fired their pathetic missles and whatever cheap offensive toeard me.

If my family was being fired upon by my neighbors b/c i am occupying their property, harrassing them daily, prevent them from going to work and from having food and supplies entering their household, causing their kids to be malnourished....I wouldnt strike back. I would stop causing so much misery to my neighbors.

BTW how many of the over 1000 seriously injured/maimed were civilians?? Do you count those? You should, since these are the ones who are going to grow up and hate Israel for ruining their lives and likely will be the next generation of suicide bombers. Congratulations Israel.

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2943824]Israel targets terrorist cowards that hide among civilians.

Hamas indiscriminately targets civilians.

There is no equivalence there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok.
    If Hamas is indiscriminately targeting civilians, then they must be the worst shot in the world since they managed to only kill 1 or 2 people.

Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions in the world. Anywhere Hamas stores supplies or fires rockets from is essenntially "among civilians".

Again if you think this massacre orchestrated by Israel is about stopping rockets from being fired upon Israel you are the most naive person on earth

Kenny, do u accept that Hamas is a terrorist organization?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Vilma;2942845]Good stuff in here people........educate yourselves.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNv-ro4XMxI&feature=channel_page[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvp1hqf2W8&feature=channel_page[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAokqVFMvWU&feature=channel_page[/url][/QUOTE]

Your tax dollars at work

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2944623]Kenny, do u accept that Hamas is a terrorist organization?[/QUOTE]

"One Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter."

They used this line a lot when it came to the troubles in Northern Ireland, I assume both sides of this conflict would say the same.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2944659]"One Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter."

They used this line a lot when it came to the troubles in Northern Ireland, I assume both sides of this conflict would say the same.[/QUOTE]oh yeah palestine would be paridise if only the israelis would stop bombing them.plz.hamas is nothing more than the mafia preying on its weak citizens to fill their own pockets.they learned it from the master, arafat.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2944659]"One Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter."

They used this line a lot when it came to the troubles in Northern Ireland, I assume both sides of this conflict would say the same.[/QUOTE]

More bullsh*t from TylerD..u ever see the Hamas Charter, lefty? They believe Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth & the holocaust is a myth

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization by Canada, the European Union, Israel, Japan, and the United States, and is banned in Jordan. Australia and the United Kingdom list only the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The United States and the European Union have both implemented restrictive measures against Hamas on an international level.

According to the US State Department, the group "receives some funding from Iran but primarily relies on donations from Palestinian expatriates around the world and private benefactors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states

They used this line a lot when it came to the troubles in Northern Ireland, I assume both sides of this conflict would say the same.[/QUOTE]

& please get that child molester off your avatar...u a member of NAMBLA, too?

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2944757]& please get that child molester off your avatar...u a member of NAMBLA, too?[/QUOTE]

Take it easy.

[quote=kennyo7;2943797]No. I trust the international (not US)reporters on the ground who are reporting from Gaza and showing us those gruesome images of Gazan women and children with parts blown off.

[B]The IDF is as reliable as Hamas. Anything out of the Israeli govt re this latest attack, is lie by definition[/B].[/quote]

Thank you for once again making clear why nobody who doesn't already agree with you should listen.

Damn lying IDF videotapes :rolleyes:

[quote=kennyo7;2943787]Have you ever been to Gaza?? Just wondering if you are aware of how densely populated it is?[/quote]

Yes, you're right, there's absolutely no way for them to place weapons anywhere but residential areas :rolleyes:

Why don't you input "Gaza Strip" into Google maps, click to Satellite view, and see how wrong you are?

(or did the IDF get to Google, too?)

[QUOTE]Do you really believe that this current massacre was designed to stop the Gazans from lobbing bombs into Israel? How do you think this current attack wil achieve this goal? Dont you think destroying Gaza will just radicalize those moderate Gazans? [/QUOTE]

Was that the first thing they taught you in propaganda school, Kenny - repeat it often enough and it'll be believed? Say "massacre" as many times as you want, and it still won't change the fact that more than 90% of those killed were combatants, legitimate military targets. Nor will it change the fact that the Palestinians have been lobbing rockets into Israel.

BTW, who are the "moderate Gazans" to whom you refer?

[quote]Oh i forgot you dont care.
    Hail Greater Israel!![/quote]

You are a joke.