Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israeli Military created YouTube channel to show attacks on Gaza

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=kennyo7;2944147]This is not a valid argument at all because you leave out a very important point.....Israel's inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. If I were to occupy another peoples land, build settlements on it, blockade its pots, block the flow of food into the nation and causing major malnoutrition crisis, prevent essential medical supplies from coming in, prevent its people from making a decent living by blocking them on their ways to work, target their elected officials for assasination.....etc..etc......

Then guess what ? I wouldnt be surprised if they fired their pathetic missles and whatever cheap offensive toeard me.

If my family was being fired upon by my neighbors b/c i am occupying their property, harrassing them daily, prevent them from going to work and from having food and supplies entering their household, causing their kids to be malnourished....I wouldnt strike back. I would stop causing so much misery to my neighbors.

BTW how many of the over 1000 seriously injured/maimed were civilians?? Do you count those? You should, since these are the ones who are going to grow up and hate Israel for ruining their lives and likely will be the next generation of suicide bombers. Congratulations Israel.[/quote]

Yes yes, those poor Palestinians who have no choice but to murder (or attempt to) civilians. In fact, that's what the Tibetans have done under Chinese oppression. And the Indians did under Ghandi's leadership. And all other "oppressed peoples" have done . . .

Wait, no, the savage murder of civilians isn't the only response of "oppressed peoples". Even if I accepted your ridiculously slanted and ignorant portrayal of the situation, it still wouldn't excuse the Palestinians' actions. And it still wouldn't change the simple fact that, whatever else you may think of Israel, it has not only the right but the obligation to respond to rocket fire on its cities and civilians.

And you keep talking about "pathetic missiles", "toys", "fireworks" - so when are you scheduling your week long vacation to Sderot? Bring your family along.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=kennyo7;2944153]Yeah ok.
    If Hamas is indiscriminately targeting civilians, then they must be the worst shot in the world since they managed to only kill 1 or 2 people. [/quote]

:rolleyes:

So, you're now contending Hamas doesn't indiscriminately target civilians? Better stop hitting the bottle quite so hard, doc.
    [QUOTE]
    Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions in the world. Anywhere Hamas stores supplies or fires rockets from is essenntially "among civilians". [/QUOTE]

Hmm, ignorance wedded to idiocy. Well done.

There are plenty of places in Gaza for firing stations that would not be located in residential blocks. Hamas just doesn't care to use them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Tyler Durden;2944659]"One Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter."

They used this line a lot when it came to the troubles in Northern Ireland, I assume both sides of this conflict would say the same.[/quote]

Bull****. Terrorism is terrorism - I don't care whether its a Jewish civilian targeted by arabs or an Arab civilian targeted by jews - terrorism is terrorism. Period. Anyone who says anything else isn't worth talking to.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2944905]Bull****. Terrorism is terrorism - I don't care whether its a Jewish civilian targeted by arabs or an Arab civilian targeted by jews - terrorism is terrorism. Period. Anyone who says anything else isn't worth talking to.[/QUOTE]

So what Israel is doing right now is terrorism... okay got ya.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7;2944147]This is not a valid argument at all because you leave out a very important point.....Israel's inhumane treatment of the Palestinians. If I were to occupy another peoples land, build settlements on it, blockade its pots, block the flow of food into the nation and causing major malnoutrition crisis, prevent essential medical supplies from coming in, prevent its people from making a decent living by blocking them on their ways to work, target their elected officials for assasination.....etc..etc......

Then guess what ? I wouldnt be surprised if they fired their pathetic missles and whatever cheap offensive toeard me.

If my family was being fired upon by my neighbors b/c i am occupying their property, harrassing them daily, prevent them from going to work and from having food and supplies entering their household, causing their kids to be malnourished....I wouldnt strike back. I would stop causing so much misery to my neighbors.

BTW how many of the over 1000 seriously injured/maimed were civilians?? Do you count those? You should, since these are the ones who are going to grow up and hate Israel for ruining their lives and likely will be the next generation of suicide bombers. Congratulations Israel.[/QUOTE]

Funny, because the NY Times reported today that Israel was sending IN medical supplies and assistance to help civilian casualties. The rest of your thread is similarly full of bull **** propaganda.

Can you please tell us about whatever culture/background you come from? I'm sure it would all help us to understand your heavy bias against Israel.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    there's nothing i want more for this new year than to see the bottom rung of an apartheid society carpet bombed into oblivion.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's also ok to strap yourself with explosives and blow yourself up in a restaurant, theatre, market etc...all in the name of "Allah" right ? I'm always amazed by people who support these suicide bombers and their religion. I was just thinking of something. Supposedly these people in Gaza are so poor and dying of hunger. Where are all the billionaire Arabs from Saudi Arabia, Dubai etc. ? Maybe they can put off the purchase of their 10th Lamborghini and help their own people.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2944753]More bullsh*t from TylerD..u ever see the Hamas Charter, lefty? They believe Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth & the holocaust is a myth

Hamas is listed as a terrorist organization by Canada, the European Union, Israel, Japan, and the United States, and is banned in Jordan. Australia and the United Kingdom list only the military wing of Hamas, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, as a terrorist organization. The United States and the European Union have both implemented restrictive measures against Hamas on an international level.

According to the US State Department, the group "receives some funding from Iran but primarily relies on donations from Palestinian expatriates around the world and private benefactors in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states[/QUOTE]

Will you relax. I have not chosen a side in this Israel-Palestine conflict, nor do I care to. The quote I posted is fitting for any conflict like this. There are 2 sides, and there are 2 opinions. Outsiders are secondary. Look, the US Government believes the IRA is a terror group. Do I? Of course not. Do I think the RUC is a bunch terrorists? Of course I do, but do the Protestants in N. Ireland? Of course not. I hope one day the people in Israel and Palestine have the peace that Northern Ireland now has.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 12-31-2008 at 12:39 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2943275]This one's particularly important - you can see the Palestinian rocket fired from the middle of a residential area right as the IDF attacks the launch site.[/QUOTE]

Maybe some Mohab countries could raise money to help the Palestinian's build moon bases to attack Israel from...

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kloogy;2945089]It's also ok to strap yourself with explosives and blow yourself up in a restaurant, theatre, market etc...all in the name of "Allah" right ? I'm always amazed by people who support these suicide bombers and their religion. I was just thinking of something. Supposedly these people in Gaza are so poor and dying of hunger. Where are all the billionaire Arabs from Saudi Arabia, Dubai etc. ? Maybe they can put off the purchase of their 10th Lamborghini and help their own people.[/QUOTE]

Just because Hamas is wrong does not make Israel right.

This 'war' is never going to end. Each side keeps provoking the other side’s young men into this fight.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recruiting men to join the military and recruiting people to die for some imaginary god with bombs strapped to them are 2 different things.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Israel has mandatory conscription for every single citizen (male and female) when they turn 18. Been that way since day 1, I wonder why...........

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We also require registration when you turn 18. If we were on the brink of breaking out into war any moment, I'm sure we would have a draft in place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Tyler Durden;2945021]So what Israel is doing right now is terrorism... okay got ya.[/quote]

Um, no. Israel is attacking military targets (weapons sites, training grounds, members of hamas) with unavoidable collateral damage in doing so. That isn't terrorism, its war. If hamas were attacking Israeli military sites and killed some civilians who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, it wouldn't be terrorism either.

But that's not what's happening.

Again: Israel fires at military targets; Palestinians fire at noncombatants. The latter is terrorism, the former is not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2944901]:rolleyes:

There are plenty of places in Gaza for firing stations that would not be located in residential blocks. Hamas just doesn't care to use them.[/QUOTE]

Sure genius, set them up in front of the Israeli boarder where the IDF is lined up ready to stike any Palestinian.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=kennyo7;2946959]Sure genius, set them up in front of the Israeli boarder where the IDF is lined up ready to stike any Palestinian.:rolleyes:[/quote]

Ah, I see - its not that the Palestinians have no other options, its that the Palestinians want to be sure that when the IDF hits the firing positions, it takes out as many Palestinian civilians as possible. You don't really get the propaganda value otherwise, I guess . . .

Oh, and again, I take it you didn't bother looking at satellite shots of Gaza before defending your Hamas Heros, huh? You know, the areas south of Khan Yunis, near Khirbat Ichza and Al Fukari, between Abasan Alkabir and Abasan al Sa'ir, Between Bani Suhela and Jarara, to the west of Jarara, between Jarara and Dayr al Balah . . . I could continue scrolling the satellite map north, but I think the point is made, don't you?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Israeli dissident analytic writes that IDF op in Gaza is already stuck, Israelis are bogged down, and basically that's the end of the war: [url]http://samsonblinded.org/news/israeli-attack-on-gaza-loses-momentum-5424[/url]