Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia McCommie Relief Boat Hit By Israelis

Cynthia McCommie Relief Boat Hit By Israelis

[url]http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2008/12/29/cynthia_mckinney_gaza.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab&imw=Y[/url]

[QUOTE]Updated: 2:46 p.m. December 30, 2008
    McKinney relief boat hit by Israeli ship

By JULIA MALONE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Monday, December 29, 2008

Former Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, standing beside a damaged yacht in the Lebanese seaport of Tyre, Tuesday accused the Israeli navy of ramming the vessel to halt the delivery of medical supplies to the embattled Gaza Strip.

“Our mission was a peaceful mission,” McKinney told CNN. The recent Green Party candidate for U.S. president and frequent center of controversy is the most prominent political figure to join the relief voyages sponsored by the Free Gaza Movement.

McKinney was slated to travel by car to Beirut where she was expected to conducted media interviews and meet with Lebanese government officials, said Paul Larudee, a co-founder of the California-based Free Gaza group.

Larudee said the organization was determined to continue the relief mission, the sixth such trip to Gaza and the first to be interrupted.

“We’re going to get it repaired,” Larudee said of the “Dignity,” the cabin cruiser which he said sustained some damage to the hull, the bridge and the engine room.

A U.S. State Department spokesman said Tuesday that U.S. diplomats had issued no protests to Israeli authorities. “When you enter a zone of conflict, then you have to realize that it’s very, very dangerous,” the spokesman told reporters.

Later, spokesman Noel Clay said “there were no injuries, that we’re aware of at the moment” and that “to my knowledge, consular officials have not been in contact with the American who was aboard the ship.”

McKinney was the sole American on board.

An Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman told the Associated Press that the relief boat had ignored an Israeli order to turn back as it approached Gaza. The spokesman said the boat was damaged when it tried to out maneuver the navy ship.

In a news release Tuesday afternoon, one of the 16-member mission, Caoimhe Butterfly offered a conflicting version. The Israeli gunboats “gave us no warning” and “rammed us three times,” she said.

“We began taking on water and, for a few minutes, we all feared for our lives,” she said of the early morning incident.

In an phone interview Larudee said the Dignity’s bilge pumps worked well enough for the boat to sail to a safe harbor in Lebanon. The boat had shipped out of Cyprus Monday en route to Gaza.

Cox Washington Bureau correspondent Bob Deans contributed to this report. [/QUOTE]

Damned shame it wasn't sunk....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2943795][url]http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2008/12/29/cynthia_mckinney_gaza.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab&imw=Y[/url]

Damned shame it wasn't sunk....[/QUOTE]

Hamas is looking for fine individuals as yourself...

Sad you can make fun of someone who has more guts than you to get involved. Isn't it time to workout?

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2943795][url]http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2008/12/29/cynthia_mckinney_gaza.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab&imw=Y[/url]

Damned shame it wasn't sunk....[/QUOTE]

This woman is indefensible...only the far left wing will hang w her now. The Democratic Party wants NOTHING to do w her. The list of stupid/controversial things she has said & done is too long to mention here. But what the hell, here are afew:

Accused President Bush of having prior knowledge of 9/11

Accused Al Gore's 2000 campaign of racism

Opposed to any US aid to Israel...before she lost the 2002 Democratic Primary, her father accused the "Jews, have bought everybody, J-E-W-S", referring to why she might lose

Uses the New Black Panther Party (well known anti-semites) for her personal security

On Sept. 28, 2008, at a press conference, McKinney announced that she had spoken with a constituent whose son was a National Guardsman. The constituent claimed her son had disposed of 5,000 bodies for the Department of Defense during the week of Huricane Katrina. She further claimed that the bodies were prisoners who had all been shot in the head and dumped in a Louisiana swamp. McKinney said that the story had been corroborated by anonymous "insider" sources

that's it, no more for now...but suffice to say there's plenty more on this wacky *****, so stop calling her couragious..she's a female Al Sharpton, only worse.

[QUOTE=cr726;2944263]Sad you can make fun of someone who has more guts than you to get involved. Isn't it time to workout?[/QUOTE]

More guts than me to get involved? Yeah ok, I don't support Paloestinian terrorists. Apparently you and Ms. McCommie do.

PS. I work out very early every morning, while your sorry @ss is still in bed....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2944096]Hamas is looking for fine individuals as yourself...[/QUOTE]

Says the guy that doesn't give a sh*t if a billion Chinese die.

Cynthia McKinney? Apparently, the Israelis did not recognize her. Didn't they know WHO she is? Outrageous! Outrageous, I say!

This woman has worn out her welcome in the U.S. a long time ago, and now she's finding out the rest of the world won't put up with her bull**** either.

No matter what side you're on, having this woman in your corner will NOT help your cause.
    Last edited by frostlich; 12-30-2008 at 09:34 PM.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2944599]. The list of stupid/controversial things she has said & done is too long to mention here. [/QUOTE]

The b*tch is nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2944801]Maybe so, but in regards to Israel and her enemies Cynthia McKinny is very much in the main stream of leftist thought where "Israel as the aggressor" is a common theme[/QUOTE]

Exactly...

Thousands of rockets launched into Israel this past year and Israel is the aggressor?

The nuts on the left never cease to amaze me.

Maybe next time they can finish her off.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2944751]PS. I myself am a staunch supportor of Israel, my track record on this issue is very clear...[/QUOTE]

Is it now? Because nowhere in your post is a diatribe against the real enemy here....um, the terrorists? All I see is a page and a half manifesto as to why the American "Leftists" are the second coming of Kristalnacht. In fact, I'm left to wonder why if this problem with the dastardly liberals in this country is so much like Nazi Germany, why a mild pogrom to round up these antinomianistic tree-hunggers hasn't been started. I mean seriously? Who do they think they are? This Cynthia McKinney looney...why on earth is she allowed to walk free after attempting to go to Gaza with doctors and aid workers to bring medical supplies and food to the almsot dead...most likely freinds, neighbors, children and family of terrorists?

Really? Really??

[IMG]http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/Bill-nye.jpg[/IMG]

If the enemy is within us...let's start fixing it. I'm gonna start by putting a hole in the brake line of that hippy that lives down the street. Him and his recycling and Toyota Prius and paper bags and Greatful Dead...he's got it coming to him.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 12-30-2008 at 09:03 PM.

I always wondered why Jews in America aligned themselves with the Democratic Party. When Hillary Clinton got up on stage & hugged Arafat's wife, i thought that might flip afew, but it didn't...

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2944908]I always wondered why Jews in America aligned themselves with the Democratic Party. When Hillary Clinton got up on stage & hugged Arafat's wife, i thought that might flip afew, but it didn't...[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Jesse Jackson's lovely remarks towards Jews.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;2944897]You're missing the point, I don't believe something like that could happen here in America, I'm referring to the Middle East, that's where you'll find the modern day Nazi's who sincerely wish to finish what Hitler started, and I'm referring to their appeasers in the west .. in that respect I'm drawing a left/right distinction, not in any kind of Kristalnacht I anticipate in America or Europe, though I do believe certain European countries are more susceptible as usual, but that's besides the point, when I speak of modern day Nazi's in a real sense {and not some small marginalized splinter groups) I speak mostly of the Middle East and those who would appease them in the west[/QUOTE]

My apologies...I didn't read this right.

[QUOTE=GJ&H]...when I view this whole dynamic of some [B]American Jews and their strong connection to liberal politics[/B], almost like "liberalism" has become synonymous with "Judaism" in their psychie, therefore they are incapable of recognizing that their [B]real enemies[/B] are not hiding in America's pulpits, but are in fact co-mingling amongst them, their so-called [B]political allies[/B]...[/QUOTE]

I think Republicans are the real enemies of Jews because they sold weapons to Iran. Republicans thought it was a great idea to install a theocracy in Iran. Great idea, guys! Awesome and forward thinking!

Of course, I jest....but only to make a dim-witted point. Oliver North and Ronald Reagan....biggest anti-Semites EVER.

Cynthia McKinney is smarter than the mainstream American politicians who don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to Middle East politics.

Bullcrap. She's not smarter than my 8 week old dog, and my dog also looks better than her.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2944850]Is it now? Because nowhere in your post is a diatribe against the real enemy here....um, the terrorists? All I see is a page and a half manifesto as to why the American "Leftists" are the second coming of Kristalnacht. In fact, I'm left to wonder why if this problem with the dastardly liberals in this country is so much like Nazi Germany, why a mild pogrom to round up these antinomianistic tree-hunggers hasn't been started. I mean seriously? Who do they think they are? This Cynthia McKinney looney...why on earth is she allowed to walk free after attempting to go to Gaza with doctors and aid workers to bring medical supplies and food to the almsot dead...most likely freinds, neighbors, children and family of terrorists?

Really? Really??

[IMG]http://www.tvgasm.com/newsgasm/Bill-nye.jpg[/IMG]

If the enemy is within us...let's start fixing it. I'm gonna start by putting a hole in the brake line of that hippy that lives down the street. Him and his recycling and Toyota Prius and paper bags and Greatful Dead...he's got it coming to him.[/QUOTE]

for real, if you look at old Nazi speeches and propoganda they throw "leftists and liberals" in there with the "Jews and Gypsies"

we all know deep down Republicans hate Jews as much as they hate anyone else who isn't White Anglo Saxan, Isreal is now being used as the little scapegoat in the matter

[QUOTE=whatthe;2946304]for real, if you look at old Nazi speeches and propoganda they throw "leftists and liberals" in there with the "Jews and Gypsies"

we all know deep down Republicans hate Jews as much as they hate anyone else who isn't White Anglo Saxan, Isreal is now being used as the little scapegoat in the matter[/QUOTE]

Really ? I wasn't aware of this hatred of republicans towards Jews. Is that kind of like Democrats pandering to black people for votes ?

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=kloogy;2946381]Really ? I wasn't aware of this hatred of republicans towards Jews. Is that kind of like Democrats pandering to black people for votes ?[/QUOTE]

Who is that in your avatar? Every time I read something you write, I get hypnotized by the pic :drool:

HAHAHA, that's a random chick my buddy took a picture of at a baseball game. She kept walking up and down the stairs with drinks and we kept staring at her melons !