Thread: Musings as we head out of 2008

Jets Insider VIP

Musings as we head out of 2008

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Well, another year has come and gone. We have seen another Christmas pass and celebrated by hypocrites in all shapes, sizes and colors. I truly laugh when I hear fools all over the world (even many on Jets Insider) say "Merry Christmas" yet they will tell you they don't believe in God and Jesus was just a man who walked the earth. Then they will fight you tooth and nail to disprove the bible yet they have never cracked one in their entire life so they continue to repeat what they have heard others say. I mean, talk about grabbing at branches on your clumsy fall down from the tree. What do you think Christmas stands for?? Think JESUS CHRIST, dummies. However, I'd like to say there are a few things that you have managed to press on during yet another Christmas season.

-To eat like pigs.
    -To wallow in wasteful spending.
    -To teach your children that God is a big fat old man that is here to carry your baggage and to get you gifts and who truly has no power except to serve YOU.
    -To teach your children that God is a liar, that when he said do not add ONE THING to my laws, precepts, statutes, commandments, ordinances, sayings, testimonies, judgments, words and ways, HE DIDNíT MEAN IT.

Seriously, how sick is it to see men on this forum have pictures of their little children in their signature and right next to those pictures are the most vile, foul words one can imagine. These are YOUR OWN WORDS. You are the filthiest form of a brute beast. You hate your children and are a CRAP example of how to raise them. Boy, they'd be proud if they knew. This is our future immoral generation, wonderful.

Stop worshiping Santa Claus. As we recently saw in California, he will shoot your children, kill your family and burn your house down.

God is a consuming fire, and he is NOT kidding. This nation has used all of the blessings that she received from the hand of the Lord her God to flip off that God who made her and kept her and blessed her. Like some whorish woman, you have turned from God to whore with every false god you could get your hands on and to worship them. NOW, you need to call upon your false goddess mother nature and see if she can help you. Or call upon your war god or your flag goddess and see if they can help you. How about your money god? Oops, I guess that god is on vacation and has been for a good while now. You worship the works of your own hands and you have brought great wrath upon your heads and the heads of your children! You will not walk after the commandments of God, but you have instead made your filthy manner of life and your proud sins your policy at every level of this cursed God-hating country.

NOW, it is the time for the visitation of this once great country called America. The Lord God is undoing this nation piece by piece, right before your eyes, and you are sprinting to your destruction. Can't you see this clearly?

Listen up California and the rest of America -- God sounded the alarm AGAIN in your ears!! The alarm is ringing in your ears and it is saying REPENT. It will not be long, and you will have so many dead bodies that you will have to just toss them over onto the dead body junk pile and walk away!! Forget worshiping the dead, TOO MANY DEAD for that!!

What did you think the Living God, the Creator of the whole universe was going to do when you started marrying gays in California contrary to HIS CLEAR STANDARDS??

That alarm is reminding you that when God says THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND AS WITH WOMAN KIND, IT IS ABOMINATION!! That means you are NOT supposed to teach your children that GOD is a liar, that it is in fact OK to be gay!!

That alarm is reminding you that when God says THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY. That means you are NOT supposed to teach your children that GOD is a liar, and that they can in fact change their sex partners and their spouses more often then they bathe.

That alarm is reminding you that your destruction is ON THE WAY, and your ONLY alternative short of utter destruction is to put away your idols, put away your false gods and put away your FILTHY, DISOBEDIENT and REBELLIOUS manner of life and OBEY YOUR GOD.

That alarm is reminding you that your DUTY is to get the bible and search it EVERY DAY. Get to the bottom of what the Lord your God requires of you and live in that and walk in that and then your God may have mercy upon you.

As for the lying false man made religions (you know who you are) - those SOB's are in soooo much trouble. God hates them and he has a special place of torment for them when they quit this life. Further, as this drama plays out, and the details of it, it is going to involve Obama the Beast and his false prophet side kick the Pope energized by their father the devil, calling all the nations of the world to that battle wherein they are going to descend upon Mt. Zion in great numbers (think million gay & lesbian march on steroids) and when that day is set, you know that our Lord will be coming in the clouds with power and great glory and then it will be Go Time! You will have to read Revelation 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 to get the full flavor of this.

Until next time, remember... God isn't changing for YOU. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Youíve elected Beast Obama to usher in your final destruction; and will be of no help at the Judgment Seat on that Great and Terrible Acceptable Year of the Lord. There will no mercy for this disobedient land; you will be utterly destroyed, which you would know if you ever cracked open a bible. God has picked your delusion and caused you to believe lies, because you wonít obey. You're going to hell.

[/COLOR]

this is a paraphrased copy+paste from the [url=http://blogs.sparenot.com/index.php/workmen/?title=not-only-will-santa-claus-take-you-to-he&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1]westboro baptist church.[/url]

you are a wonderful troll and i love you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2946970]this is a paraphrased copy+paste from the [url=http://blogs.sparenot.com/index.php/workmen/?title=not-only-will-santa-claus-take-you-to-he&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1]westboro baptist church.[/url]

you are a wonderful troll and i love you.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I love you too! :yes: :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Another case in point about how ridiculously stupid religion can be.

All League
    Awwww, Happy New Year to you too, old buddy old pal!

BTW, is Steve Spags or Rex Ryan or any of the Jets HC candidates going to Hell? I only want non-Hellbound people coaching the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;2948224]Awwww, Happy New Year to you too, old buddy old pal!

BTW, is Steve Spags or Rex Ryan or any of the Jets HC candidates going to Hell? I only want non-Hellbound people coaching the Jets.[/QUOTE]

In that case we're in trouble. Mike Singletary is no longer available. We might have to go with a hellbound coach anyway.

Happy New Year Bernie. I hope your 2009 is a happy, good and productive one.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2948434]Happy New Year Bernie. I hope your 2009 is a happy, good and productive one.[/QUOTE]

Thank You!