Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Is it true that Obama's aunt is illegal immigrant living in taxpayer-funded housing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it true that Obama's aunt is illegal immigrant living in taxpayer-funded housing?

Is it true that Zeituni Onyango, an aunt of President-elect Barack Obama, was living in federally funded public housing in Massachusetts while in the country illegally?

Someone emailed that to me today.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have heard that, but canot confirm validity.

Does it matter?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2948891]Is it true that Zeituni Onyango, an aunt of President-elect Barack Obama, was living in federally funded public housing in Massachusetts while in the country illegally?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, that witch is gonna get hers too.

:wow:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is she living on Wall Street or AIG?

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2948891]Is it true that Zeituni Onyango, an aunt of President-elect Barack Obama, was living in federally funded public housing in Massachusetts while in the country illegally?

Someone emailed that to me today.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2948966]Where is she living on Wall Street or AIG?[/QUOTE]

LOL. The Chrysler building?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2948905]I have heard that, but canot confirm validity.

Does it matter?[/QUOTE]

Not particularly. But it's interesting in times when many Americans are unable to get into government housing that illegals may be residing there. And, if one of them is the aunt of the President of the United States that's somewhat ironic, don't you think?

So I guess it depends on your view of fairness and the rights of citizens versus illegal immigrants as to whether it matters or not.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2948973]Not particularly. But it's interesting in times when many Americans are unable to get into government housing that illegals may be residing there. And, if one of them is the aunt of the President of the United States that's somewhat ironic, don't you think?

So I guess it depends on your view of fairness and the rights of citizens versus illegal immigrants as to whether it matters or not.[/QUOTE]

Dump

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2948973]Not particularly. But it's interesting in times when many Americans are unable to get into government housing that illegals may be residing there.[/quote]

This has been a fact for quite some time. Be pissed if you like, it will do nothing. The battle over Illegal Immigration is over. Americans lost, illegals won.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2948973]And, if one of them is the aunt of the President of the United States that's somewhat ironic, don't you think?[/quote]

No, I don't think. I think it's absolutely consistent with Liberal Ideology.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2948973]So I guess it depends on your view of fairness and the rights of citizens versus illegal immigrants as to whether it matters or not.[/QUOTE]

My view is that it's really not worth giving a **** anymore. What will be will be.

The "fight" as you call it is already lost. So why bother.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know but if she is I can think of about 10,000 bigger injustices that are going on in this country, I understand if you voted for McCain and you think this is an injustice

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    What would you think if Obama appointed his personal attorney as the AG? Oops I forgot his attorney's family entered the U.S. illegally. Oh, wait that already happend and it wasn't the liberals who did it.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2949193]This has been a fact for quite some time. Be pissed if you like, it will do nothing. The battle over Illegal Immigration is over. Americans lost, illegals won.

[B]No, I don't think. I think it's absolutely consistent with Liberal Ideology.[/B]

My view is that it's really not worth giving a **** anymore. What will be will be.

The "fight" as you call it is already lost. So why bother.[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2949280]What would you think if Obama appointed his personal attorney as the AG? Oops I forgot his attorney's family entered the U.S. illegally. Oh, wait that already happend and it wasn't the liberals who did it.[/QUOTE]

What would I think? I wouldn't care. Just like this topic and now.

And I agree, open border pro-illegalism is not limited to Liberals, it's simply MORE Supported among Liberals than Conservatives (Conservatives, which the person you mention, which I can only assume was Bush, was not even close to being).