Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive pic of Feds interrogating Bernard Madoff

Exclusive pic of Feds interrogating Bernard Madoff

[IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1951/111/12/818376/n818376_43626194_9791.jpg[/IMG]

Unions are destroying this country.

Jets Insider VIP
    Poor people suck

Nice dodges. Too bad the OP cartoon is 100% correct, and both of you know it. Social Security is the single most successful Ponzi Scheme in History, but it won;t be for that much longer.

Hope you're preparing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2949732]Nice dodges. Too bad the OP cartoon is 100% correct, and both of you know it. Social Security is the single most successful Ponzi Scheme in History, but it won;t be for that much longer.

Hope you're preparing.[/QUOTE]

Preparing for what? Retirement?

Sounds good. Perhaps I should join a union with good retirement benefits. oh wait. That would be evil also.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2949738]Preparing for what? Retirement?

Sounds good. Perhaps I should join a union with good retirement benefits. oh wait. That would be evil also.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

No, you should just contine being a standard-issue-Plumber, showing everyone your ass, and making $50.00/Hour for $15.00/Hour quality of work.

[QUOTE=cr726;2949700]Unions are destroying this country.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2949707]Poor people suck[/QUOTE]

For once, I agree with both of you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2949744]:rolleyes:

No, you should just contine being a standard-issue-Plumber, showing everyone your ass, and making $50.00/Hour for $15.00/Hour quality of work.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a hater, Eeyore-Fish. My work is definitely worth $25/hr.

The cartoon is not even a little bit funny. Madoff has f'd more people than you could dream of, it's sad.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2949732]Nice dodges. Too bad the OP cartoon is 100% correct, and both of you know it. Social Security is the single most successful Ponzi Scheme in History, but it won;t be for that much longer.

Hope you're preparing.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2950004]The cartoon is not even a little bit funny. Madoff has f'd more people than you could dream of, it's sad.[/QUOTE]

No sadder than Social Security, which will screw quite a few more than the little leager Madoff could ever dream of.

Let me guess, you think Obama will "fix" that too?

the poor are inherently lazy; nuke the poor

Really? Madoff has f'd people from a bunch of other countries as well and lied to his clients. No difference between him and SS?

[QUOTE=Warfish;2950136]No sadder than Social Security, which will screw quite a few more than the little leager Madoff could ever dream of.

Let me guess, you think Obama will "fix" that too?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2950228]No difference between him and SS?[/QUOTE]

I thought I was clear, but I guess not.

Yes, ther IS a difference. Social Security will, in the end, screw FAR more people our of FAR more money than Madoff did.

Clear?

[QUOTE=cr726;2950228]Really? Madoff has f'd people from a bunch of other countries as well and lied to his clients. No difference between him and SS?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there IS a difference:
    Madoff's investors were at least voluntary investors who made a personal choice to invest in his too-good-to-be-true model.

Social Security participants are FORCED to be in the ponzi scheme by government coercion. They are taking your money with the barrel of a gun. Not to mention the dollar amount of the scheme is much higher.

Jets Insider VIP
    What are we waiting for?? Let's round up liberals and throw them into detention centers. They aid terrorists and are criminals that rob good hearted Amer-uh-cans. If the situation is as severe and disastrous as people claim, why are we taking no action? Should I arm myself and shoot any liberals I run into? Should I stock up on arms and weapons and stage attacks on Starbucks and Pier 1 Imports?

Good God! I'm scared to death, man. The liberals are coming! The liberals are coming! Is there anything we can do?!?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2949767]For once, I agree with both of you.[/QUOTE]

so people who are poor should find some way to get rich? I take it the original post was a joke but yours is not

[QUOTE=whatthe;2950427]so people who are poor should find some way to get rich? I take it the original post was a joke but yours is not[/QUOTE]

Which is why I propose a mandatory minimum amount of posts before gaining access to the Political Forum. Too many noobs can take too many things seriously without being familiar with certain personalities.

I'm serious, mandatory minimum. This forum has turned into a black hole.

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2950448]Which is why I propose a mandatory minimum amount of posts before gaining access to the Political Forum. Too many noobs can take too many things seriously without being familiar with certain personalities.

I'm serious, mandatory minimum. This forum has turned into a black hole.[/QUOTE]

That's actually a very good idea.

Feel free to explain your answer, but you have to use facts and not what you think will happen.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2950290]I thought I was clear, but I guess not.

Yes, ther IS a difference. Social Security will, in the end, screw FAR more people our of FAR more money than Madoff did.

Clear?[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2949767]For once, I agree with both of you.[/QUOTE]

+ 204,927,012

...hard-working Americans!

:D