Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Ron Paul explains the implications of Israel's invasion of Gaza

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hamas started this and I hope Israel annihilates them!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2956432]Hamas started this and I hope Israel annihilates them![/QUOTE]

as long as I'm not paying for it, fine.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=whatthe;2956356]so you think Bush won the elections fairly?[/QUOTE]

Unless there's proof that is not from conspiracy loons. I find it hard to believe that if there was proof of it, he would actually get away with it. After all he is a moron right?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    This raises a good question that I cannot find a perfect answer for.

Why is Israel so important to the U.S.? Why do we get so involved over there when it is a financial burden on us and to be honest we send aid there when we have people here who are homeless or starving to death. Look up Project Appalacica (sp) and see how we fail our own and yet we fund over there.

Not saying we should let them drown and get taken over but just maybe we should cut back, take care of our own and build better relationships abroad with everyone and not suffer because of a piece of land the size of my couch in the Middle East.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2956452]as long as I'm not paying for it, fine.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to pay for welfare or school taxes when my kids attend private school. any suggestions.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2956953]I don't want to pay for welfare or school taxes when my kids attend private school. any suggestions.[/QUOTE]

yeah, vote for someone with the same beliefs

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2956947]Unless there's proof that is not from conspiracy loons. I find it hard to believe that if there was proof of it, he would actually get away with it. After all he is a moron right?[/QUOTE]

Proof? there is so much proof it is overwhelming from the 2000 elections
    [url]http://archive.democrats.com/preview.cfm?term=Stolen%20Election%202000[/url]

From the 2004 [url]http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen[/url]

But I guess because they dont talk about these things on Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity it must be just liberal conspiracys, never mind how Bush's brother was Governor of Florida and all how Katherine Harris was in charge of the voting and all the shady things she did, and Ohio was even more corrupt then Florida

O yea this guy who was a close Bush advisor and was said to play a role in the rigging of the 2004 Ohio elections died in a plane crash a few weeks ago, coincidence? He was about to testify in court about his role in rigging the elections [url]http://kdka.com/politics/republican.it.guru.2.893852.html[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Micaboy;2956951]This raises a good question that I cannot find a perfect answer for.

Why is Israel so important to the U.S.? Why do we get so involved over there when it is a financial burden on us and to be honest we send aid there when we have people here who are homeless or starving to death. Look up Project Appalacica (sp) and see how we fail our own and yet we fund over there.

Not saying we should let them drown and get taken over but just maybe we should cut back, take care of our own and build better relationships abroad with everyone and not suffer because of a piece of land the size of my couch in the Middle East.[/QUOTE]

Well said.
    The answer to your question is b/c of an incredibly powerful and wealthy Israeli Lobby. I highly recommend the book "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy" by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt in order to get an accurate and quite frankly scary analysis of how these groups have used bribery and political assasinations to twist our politicians arms into backing policy that is not helpful to us and as the book points out, not so helpful to Israel either

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2955384]It looks clear to me that Israel has the superior firepower here. Mostly due to the large American taxpayer dollars that fund the war machine there.

That alone according to Dr. Paul and others is enough to get people to make radical and extreme decisions that are harmful to America. I am for a free Israel, but I want my tax dollars to be free of Israel also if it does cause us enemies that we did not have before the entangling alliance.

America first[/QUOTE]

That will never happen and it shouldn't. Israel is the only real democracy in the Middle East (Iran and Iraq don't count) and has been a major ally of ours for about 60 years now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2957608]That will never happen and it shouldn't. Israel is the only real democracy in the Middle East (Iran and Iraq don't count) and has been a major ally of ours for about 60 years now.[/QUOTE]

1) Democracy means nothing. Constitutional Republics mean everything.

2) Israel is run by the same people who run America. Globalist banking dynasties such as the Rothschilds and Rockefellers who finance both sides of wars and profit, all the while getting Governments dependent on them for even more debt, paid for by taxation of you and I. All of us, including Jews, are deceived by these sick people who want to play god with our lives.