Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Ron Paul explains the implications of Israel's invasion of Gaza

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Ron Paul explains the implications of Israel's invasion of Gaza

When you need the unvarnished, unpoliticized truth, you go to Ron Paul
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M&eurl=http://www.dailypaul.com/"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M&eurl=http://www.dailypaul.com/[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice drop JC. The way I see things is that Americans are asking that we balance the playing field when it comes to foreign relations with EVERY nation.

American tax dollars should go to Americans and America

Taking sides makes enemies for us and get us over our head with miltary activities. These entanglements must come to end now.

Dr. Ron Paul is the lone sane voice in congress that I can speak of

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=JetsCrazey;2953538]When you need the unvarnished, unpoliticized truth, you go to Ron Paul
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M&eurl=http://www.dailypaul.com/[/URL][/quote]

That's idiotic. "Israel's invasion means preemptive war is spreading"? Yep, guess now "preemptive war" means "war after being repeatedly fired upon by the territory you are invading" :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks clear to me that Israel has the superior firepower here. Mostly due to the large American taxpayer dollars that fund the war machine there.

That alone according to Dr. Paul and others is enough to get people to make radical and extreme decisions that are harmful to America. I am for a free Israel, but I want my tax dollars to be free of Israel also if it does cause us enemies that we did not have before the entangling alliance.

America first

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the US was to pull aid to Israel, the "peace loving" muslims would eradicate them from the face of the earth.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kloogy;2955416]If the US was to pull aid to Israel, the "peace loving" muslims would eradicate them from the face of the earth.[/QUOTE]

+1

I lived in Israel for two years before I went to college and wise man once told me that the idea that Israel in an independent state is laughable and that year after year people celebrate independence day, yet if the US would pull it's aid from Israel, they would be gone so fast......

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kloogy;2955416]If the US was to pull aid to Israel, the "peace loving" muslims would eradicate them from the face of the earth.[/QUOTE]

1) Israel has 300 nuclear weapons. The idea that they are defenseless is idiotic. If Iran ever nuked Israel then Iran would be wiped off the face of the Earth within 24 hours even without American help.

2) The US gives more aid to the Arab nations than it gives to Israel. All the US does is promote war. It isn't helping anyone and it hasn't helped anyone over the years. The US has only served to increase Al Qaeda's recruiting and make Israel less safe.
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 01-05-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A logical perspective. I don't agree but at least it's intelligent.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2955466]1) Israel has 300 nuclear weapons. The idea that they are defenseless is idiotic. If Iran ever nuked Israel then Iran would be wiped off the face of the Earth within 24 hours even without American help.

[/QUOTE]

Where do you think Israel gets spare parts for their F-15 jets? Or their blackhawks? Or their modified Abrams tanks? Or the Patriot missiles?

Yes they have an arsenal, virtually all of given to them by the US, but if the US would cut Israel off, destruction would be imminent.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vilma;2955613]Where do you think Israel gets spare parts for their F-15 jets? Or their blackhawks? Or their modified Abrams tanks? Or the Patriot missiles?

Yes they have an arsenal, virtually all of given to them by the US, but if the US would cut Israel off, destruction would be imminent.[/QUOTE]

Those who want to give Israel killing devices by all means can donate their paychecks to Israel. However, I do have a problem with the US Govt forcefully taking my hard-earned money to giving it to other nations so they can go to war. That is ridiculous and can only lead to further problems.

btw- have you checked Israel's per-capita GDP lately? Compare it to its neighbors. They sure can afford some weaponry. All they would have to do is raise their taxes and sell bonds (the same thing the US does to fund Israel!) The reality is that we infringe upon Israel's sovereignty by making it so dependent on the US.
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 01-05-2009 at 01:48 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2955623]Those who want to give Israel killing devices by all means can donate their paychecks to Israel. However, I do have a problem with the US Govt forcefully taking my hard-earned money to giving it to other nations so they can go to war. That is ridiculous and can only lead to further problems.

btw- have you checked Israel's per-capita GDP lately? Compare it to its neighbors. They sure can afford some weaponry. All they would have to do is raise their taxes and sell bonds (the same thing the US does to fund Israel!) The reality is that we infringe upon Israel's sovereignty by making it so dependent on the US.[/QUOTE]i like ron paul on some things but here its just blah blah blah...israel has every right to defend itself.and buy it's weapons from anyone it chooses.hamas is nothing more than the mafia.as are most arab/muslim governments.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2955630]i like ron paul on some things but here its just blah blah blah...israel has every right to defend itself.and buy it's weapons from anyone it chooses.hamas is nothing more than the mafia.as are most arab/muslim governments.[/QUOTE]

you are right- the problem isn't Israel, the problem is the US.
    The US Govt is just as much of a mafia as any Middle East regime. Don't give me this Democracy crap- in the words of Ben Franklin, Democracy is 2 aristocratic wolves dining on a lamb.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2955641]you are right- the problem isn't Israel, the problem is the US.
    The US Govt is just as much of a mafia as any Middle East regime. Don't give me this Democracy crap- in the words of Ben Franklin, Democracy is 2 aristocratic wolves dining on a lamb.[/QUOTE]

Don't like Democracy, eh?

You have a better system in mind?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2955672]Don't like Democracy, eh?

You have a better system in mind?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the one we are supposed to be. A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, with inalienable rights that can't be taken away by a whimsical democracy. We are a constitutional republic that conducts itself in a democratic fashion. But we are not a whimsical democracy, the point of the democratic voting is to uphold the constitution.

Now I am checking to see where in the Constitution it says the govt can use coercion to take my wealth and give it to a foreign nation 5,000 miles away....
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 01-05-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2954807]That's idiotic. "Israel's invasion means preemptive war is spreading"? Yep, guess now "preemptive war" means "war after being repeatedly fired upon by the territory you are invading" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I pretty much stopped listening to that d-bag after he said that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think so, I think they like having them there as their little scape goat, who else would the Saudi Royal family shift the blame on to take the attention away from them? The Muslims love having Isreal there wether they realize it or not

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2955466]
    2) The US gives more aid to the Arab nations than it gives to Israel. All the US does is promote war. It isn't helping anyone and it hasn't helped anyone over the years. The US has only served to increase Al Qaeda's recruiting and make Israel less safe.[/QUOTE]

Very true, especially the last administration, it seems Carter and Clinton made attempts to try and bring peace there, and they were successful, what has the Reagan and Bush administrations done to promote peace? Killing and profiting off of it?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2955672]Don't like Democracy, eh?

You have a better system in mind?[/QUOTE]

Do you really believe Bush won the 2000 and 2004 elections fairly?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=whatthe;2955921]Do you really believe Bush won the 2000 and 2004 elections fairly?[/QUOTE]

Tin Foil Hat Brigade is back!

[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2_4GannAoTU/RK1-BSDFABI/AAAAAAAAAME/-ffhxqX4DRU/defeat.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2956327]Tin Foil Hat Brigade is back!

[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_2_4GannAoTU/RK1-BSDFABI/AAAAAAAAAME/-ffhxqX4DRU/defeat.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

so you think Bush won the elections fairly?