Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Richardson Drops Secretary Bid Amid "Pay to Play" Investigation

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2955036]I really don't care. Really. I didn't vote for Obama. I voted against the Republicans. Plain and simple. He isn't my Messiah. He isn't my hero. He is the guy that ran for president that isn't a Republican. I would have voted for a wooden post and an dirty dishrag before I cast a vote for an ******* Republican.

So...although it may be hard for partisan locksteppers like yourself to understand, I voted the way I voted and feel the way I do...not the way a particular party platform tells me to feel.[/QUOTE]
    This thread was about a Democrat in a scandal. If you were indeed consistent, you would have called him out, like you have Republicans in the past. Instead you pass, saying "I don't care". Quite telling, if you ask me. Have to give Bit some credit for his response in that regard.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did I say anything about vetting Palin? Palin was a horrible pick and a absolute joke!

I do not know why Obama would pick Richardson if they knew about the investigation.

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2954947]But someone didn't properly "vet" him. That is the point here. I mean how many threads about McCain not properly "vetting" Palin were started this summer? The point of those threads was that it reflected poorly on McCain. So if it reflected poorly on McCain, why does this not reflect on Obama? Is your defense that this is a "BS" appointment? Well, that response is a partisan "BS". Happy New Year, BTW.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2954029]Guess he doesn't "work out" like Obama. Right, Dean?:D[/QUOTE]

;)

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2954994]No surprise here, PK so [I]eloquently[/I] gives the Messiah a free pass. "I don't care", "I don't care", "I don't care"- just keep on practicing saying that. Should come in real handy over the next four years.:rolleyes:

BTW I think there are rules against getting by the profanity filter. But you probably will say "I don't care".[/QUOTE]

Typical liberal hypocrisy, no surprise there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955057]This thread was about a Democrat in a scandal. If you were indeed consistent, you would have called him out, like you have Republicans in the past. Instead you pass, saying "I don't care". Quite telling, if you ask me. Have to give Bit some credit for his response in that regard.[/QUOTE]

When have I "called out" Republicans?

I'm sure your referring to Mr. Craig. He offered to suck a black dudes **** in an airport bathroom. That's not really "calling someone out". That's more like "he offered to suck a guys **** in an airport bathroom after pretending to give a crap about the sanctity of marriage"...

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2955182]When have I "called out" Republicans?

[/QUOTE]

Never... And you've never attacked Christianity either.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;2955194]Never... And you've never attacked Christianity either.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

"Attack"?

I didn't design the t-shirt, Julio.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2955293]"Attack"?

I didn't design the t-shirt, Julio.[/QUOTE]

Great defense.:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955324]Great defense.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That's like the deft., representing himself at a Burglary trial, who cross-examined the Crime Scene Det. regarding a photo of a broken window at the scene....

[B]Deft.:[/B] "Um, Det., do you see me anywhere in that photo?"

[B]Det.: [/B] "Of course not."

[B]Deft.[/B] "Your honor, I rest my case"

([I]Jury, Deft., Judge, Det., Court officers, gallery all laugh[/I])

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955324]Great defense.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Have you even read any of Sackdance99's threads?

He is free to attack any poster here who doesn't subscribe to his slanted idiotic approach to Christianity. But post a picture of a t-shirt?? Well, the horror has to stop somewhere, right?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2955438]That's like the deft., representing himself at a Burglary trial, who cross-examined the Crime Scene Det. regarding a photo of a broken window at the scene....

[B]Deft.:[/B] "Um, Det., do you see me anywhere in that photo?"

[B]Det.: [/B] "Of course not."

[B]Deft.[/B] "Your honor, I rest my case"

([I]Jury, Deft., Judge, Det., Court officers, gallery all laugh[/I])[/QUOTE]
    LOL. I have to try that defense next time!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2955476]Have you even read any of Sackdance99's threads?

He is free to attack any poster here who doesn't subscribe to his slanted idiotic approach to Christianity. But post a picture of a t-shirt?? Well, the horror has to stop somewhere, right?[/QUOTE]
    Why did you post THAT T-shirt? Be honest. You were trying to offend. No different from what you claim SD99 does. So to yourself I guess you are really no different from SD99.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955546]Why did you post THAT T-shirt? Be honest. You were trying to offend. No different from what you claim SD99 does. So to yourself I guess you are really no different from SD99.[/QUOTE]

Of course it was meant to offend. Sackdance99. Offend. Offend.

Not attack. You really think posting an offensive t-shirt is on the same level as telling someone they and their entire family and children are going to be tortured to death while the poster is going to sit there and applaud it? **** that, bro. If a "Christian" is man enough to dish it out, he surely can't handle an offensive t-shirt. And not for nothing, Sackdance99 didn't even give a crap. The only people that cared are you and Dean who are mum when Sacky spouts his offensive sh*t...but feel the need to address when someone throws the crap right back in his piehole.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2955608]Of course it was meant to offend. Sackdance99. Offend. Offend.

Not attack. You really think posting an offensive t-shirt is on the same level as telling someone they and their entire family and children are going to be tortured to death while the poster is going to sit there and applaud it? **** that, bro. If a "Christian" is man enough to dish it out, he surely can't handle an offensive t-shirt. And not for nothing, Sackdance99 didn't even give a crap. The only people that cared are you and Dean who are mum when Sacky spouts his offensive sh*t...but feel the need to address when someone throws the crap right back in his piehole.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, I don't agree with most of his rantings. I choose not to post in his threads for the most part. However, I respect his right to express his beliefs, and do respect how he does not resort to profanities and personal attacks when others go off on him. Doggin is smarter than all of you- he puts him on ignore. When he whips you all up into a frenzy I'll admit I do laugh, though.

Now back to the topic of the thread......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955827]Believe it or not, I don't agree with most of his rantings. I choose not to post in his threads for the most part. However, I respect his right to express his beliefs, and do respect how he does not resort to profanities and personal attacks when others go off on him. Doggin is smarter than all of you- he puts him on ignore. When he whips you all up into a frenzy I'll admit I do laugh, though.

Now back to the topic of the thread......[/QUOTE]

I very easily believe that you don't agree with his rantings. I think maybe .0000000001% of people agree with him. Hell, I even think Jesus has him on ignore.

I was merely pointing out why I posted the pic of that t-shirt. it was directed at him, not Christianity in general. I haven't "attacked" Christians. In fact, I've had very pleasant conversations with CanadaSteve and JCn about religion...and I have nothing but respect for those two because of the way they handle themselves. Those guys "get" what Jesus was about...not about damning people to hell and expressing glee at the fact that they think others will die. Believe it or not, I'm a whole lot more religious than I portray myself here. I just have a disagreement with jihadist Christians...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2955529]LOL. I have to try that defense next time![/QUOTE]

I have seen your Doctoring, nothing can save you!

;)

lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    All politicians are crooks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad, he would have been a nice addition to Obama's cabinet.