Thread: Oprah Winfrey 666 - The Most Evil Woman On Earth

Jets Insider VIP

Oprah Winfrey 666 - The Most Evil Woman On Earth

Oprah, you're in big, BIG trouble. You're lying on God. You have no authority to change what God said. HOW DARE YOU. You're leading millions to hell with you. The blood is on your hands. Your good works are filthy rags to the Lord. When I see your big face on television I actually picture it on fire. That's what your desire is and what reality will be when you stand before thy God.

Of course you would pick Obama as your president – and your rock star, and your savior, and all the other blather you put forth about him – a bastard like Obama. A man who intends to increase the slaughter of unborn babies; give militant homosexuals the key to the treasury and the ability to march their filth down Main Street and make it illegal for anyone to call it a sin; and blasphemously told this rebellious nation to ignore passages like Romans 1, calling it "obscure."

Oprah cult followers picked the pervert King & Queen "Obama and Oprah" who is going to lead you to your final destruction. You ain’t seen nothing yet out of God compared to what’s coming. His arm is not shortened by your raging; and he's about to bust open his armory and smack you hard, straight into hell!

As for your millions of hell-bound cult followers - God will mock them for awhile first, letting you all build up a full head of steam in your worship of these beasts. Then he’s going to destroy this world. When he does that – mark my words – your "heroes" are going to turn tail and run, with their bare butts hanging in the wind, and their pink glitter mules clicking on the sidewalk as they go. You will get no help from these cowards, and you will deserve no help. Meanwhile, you will get no peace from them either, because you disobey God with every breath. Your sins – fornication, adultery (including rampant divorce-and-remarriage), murder, idolatry, greed and homosexuality – are what you live for. And they will be what you’re destroyed for.

You wicked woman. You have stored up great wrath on yourself for your big day. You don't know what the meaning of jealous is when God says jealous. You are a tool of the evil one and he is doubled-over laughing that you are on board.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]You can't even fathom the meaning of horror until you see the day of The Judgment of GOD.[/COLOR]
    [B]
    There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Proverbs 16:25[/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA[/url]

sackdance, VERY well written! Abit angry, but well written...

Board Moderator
    You should send this to Oprah and Obama....see what their response is.

I just forwarded it to the FBI....I'm curious to know where their's is. :D

[QUOTE=Vilma;2955579]You should send this to Oprah and Obama....see what their response is.

I just forwarded it to the FBI....I'm curious to know where their's is. :D[/QUOTE]

Probably the same as every black preacher damning G.W. Bush every Sunday. ho-hum. Oh, that's right it part of the culture, so its o.k.

Banned
    I'm sure Oprah's worried about the rantings of a nutbag on a football message board. :rolleyes:

Take a gander at my avatar, sack-o-sh*t. It's from a music video for a song that I'm sure you'd love.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2955687]I'm sure Oprah's worried about the rantings of a nutbag on a football message board. :rolleyes:

Take a gander at my avatar, sack-o-sh*t. It's from a music video for a song that I'm sure you'd love.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's sooooo cool. I'm impressed. You are sooooo bad.

"You are of your father the devil"

Famous Quote - Author VERY well-known

:alien:

Board Moderator
    Sackdance:

[IMG]http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/jesus-hates-you.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Dang, the personal attacks are coming like fastballs. I'm not complaining but I never knew you were all such Oprah fanatics. Carry on....

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2955741]Dang, the personal attacks are coming like fastballs. I'm not complaining but I never knew you were all such Oprah fanatics. Carry on....[/QUOTE]

No Sack, they just hate anyone who's opinion differs from theirs. Typical.

[QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;2955750]No Sack, they just hate anyone who's opinion differs from theirs. Typical.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahhaha. I really hope you're joking when you say that. I hope you realize the irony in that statement.