Thread: Franken declared winner over Coleman

Franken declared winner over Coleman

[url]http://www.politico.com/blogs/scorecard/0109/Franken_declared_winner_over_Coleman.html[/url]

[QUOTE]

[B]Franken declared winner over Coleman[/B]

Al Franken was declared the winner over Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.) in the Minnesota Senate race, but the Coleman campaign has announced it will be contesting the results in a post-election challenge.

The stateís Canvassing Board declared that Franken defeated Coleman by 225 votes. The election will not be certified by the state until all the legal challenges to the race are completed.

The Coleman campaign said today it will be contesting the final election result in court, arguing that some ballots were counted twice during the recount and that some 600 rejected absentee ballots were left out of the final count.

If Colemanís campaign contests the results, Franken would not be certified as the official winner until all the legal challenges are resolved -- and the seat would remain vacant.[/QUOTE]

He will file a suit and he should. Coleman maybe a smuck but he is a smuck I can live with. Franken is stealing this election thru double counted ballots. From 700 plus behind to 200 plus ahead. Seems pretty stinky but that is the DFL here in Mn. From a wrestler to a comedian only in Mn.

Senator Al Franken...
    Enjoy!

From the state that gave you Jesse the 9-11 conspiracy Ventura.....comes this assclown.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Democrats must be so proud!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Apparently.... Andy Dick wasn't available.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2956660]He will file a suit and he should. Coleman maybe a smuck but he is a smuck I can live with. Franken is stealing this election thru double counted ballots. From 700 plus behind to 200 plus ahead. Seems pretty stinky but that is the DFL here in Mn. From a wrestler to a comedian only in Mn.[/QUOTE]

actually I was quite impressed with the fairness and openness of the recount. Everything was out in the open and plain to see, they have even posted all of the challenged ballots online and how they were decided. Doesn't seem like 'stealing' an election is possible when everything is out in the open, so please explain how / why you feel that way...

again I'm not arguing the quality of the candidates, just the quality of the recount

No surprise here, Dims will recount over and over again until they have the lead.

Norm Coleman was ahead by over 700 votes but now he's behind by over 200?

Congrats on letting this doofus steal the election Dims.

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OR8dKL3XDN8/SWNobF9R3CI/AAAAAAAADv8/5TrnHt0o9u4/s1600/franken_diaper.jpg[/IMG]