Thread: A Rookie as CIA director??

A Rookie as CIA director??

I even agree with Di Fi that the CIA director should have some CIA experience...at least some on an Intelligence committee in Congress!

[url=http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17072.html]more[/url]

what we need is to abolish the CIA and start a brand new, much more effective intelligence agency

here's what we have to thank the CIA for in recent years:

1) Giving birth to Al-Qaeda and Islamic fundamentalist regimes as a byproduct of trying to run a world empire

2) Trying to overthrow every autocratic ruler in the world, creating anti-American sentiment in most of the 3rd world

3) Sleeping at the wheel when the 9/11 terrorists were staring them in the face

JUST START OVER

i think this is obamas first swing and miss.he's entitled to one mistake.

It looks like Obama rather have someone from not from within because of what has happend the last 8 years within the CIA. New blood is not a bad thing, but Panetta needs to be able to listen to the people on the inside of the CIA. That is something that did not occur the last 8 years. Dicky C thought he knew better than everyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    I wonder if Leon will spend 235k remodeling his bathroom, installing a bathroom fridge(didn't know fridges belonged in bathrooms...that's a new one) and buying monogrammed towels.

Shoot. For 235k, I could build an entire house with TWO bathrooms...both with refrigerators, maybe even a wet bar and salad bar in the master bedroom closet...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2956948]I wonder if Leon will spend 235k remodeling his bathroom, installing a bathroom fridge(didn't know fridges belonged in bathrooms...that's a new one) and buying monogrammed towels.

Shoot. For 235k, I could build an entire house with TWO bathrooms...both with refrigerators, maybe even a wet bar and salad bar in the master bedroom closet...[/QUOTE]

That has nothing to with the fact he has no experiance. It's those damn union wages for plumbers

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2956956]That has nothing to with the fact he has no experiance. It's those damn union wages for plumbers[/QUOTE]

Ah...so it's the fault of all those Joe the Plumbers out there...

We are an expensive bunch, aren't we? But I guess it's a small price to pay for not dying from cholera, typhus or dysentery.

[IMG]http://blog.lib.umn.edu/ster0171/socks/Oregontrail.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 01-06-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Apparently....Andy Dick wasn't available.