Thread: Calling Steel7, Lets talk some Northeast Hockey...

Calling Steel7, Lets talk some Northeast Hockey...

...As long as you won't bite my thumb off.

All League
    Haha, he was just imitating Mike Tyson, heard he was a good fighter. Give a guy some slack!

I guess there's only really 3 teams in this division playing "hockey" right now.

To be honest, at this point I'm cheering on every loss I can.. 29th in the league, no turn around will save us now. This is going to be an amazing draft class to top it. Yes, that is definate loser talk, I'm not exactly in a position to trash talk

Anyways, admittedly I'm not in much of a mood to follow NHL lately, I just tune in to watch my boys crash and burn... checkin out lots of junior games. Aside from boston mercilessly raping everyone, what's going on?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel7 View Post
    Haha, he was just imitating Mike Tyson, heard he was a good fighter. Give a guy some slack!

I guess there's only really 3 teams in this division playing "hockey" right now.

To be honest, at this point I'm cheering on every loss I can.. 29th in the league, no turn around will save us now. This is going to be an amazing draft class to top it. Yes, that is definate loser talk, I'm not exactly in a position to trash talk

Anyways, admittedly I'm not in much of a mood to follow NHL lately, I just tune in to watch my boys crash and burn... checkin out lots of junior games. Aside from boston mercilessly raping everyone, what's going on?
    Dude, Ruutu has turned into a complete coward. The guy used to drop the gloves but won't do it anymore. Instead, he continues to take cheap shots and play dirty. Yeah he's fought 6'0 195 LB Jim Slater and the gigantic 5'8 187 LB Francis Bouillon (who won the fight!). What a wuss.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Dude, Ruutu has turned into a complete coward. The guy used to drop the gloves but won't do it anymore. Instead, he continues to take cheap shots and play dirty. Yeah he's fought 6'0 195 LB Jim Slater and the gigantic 5'8 187 LB Francis Bouillon (who won the fight!). What a wuss.
    Ruutu isn't here to fight, we have many many players who do that already. He's also had about 5 fights this year, 4 where he didn't even bite a guy.

He had one cheap shot (biting barred) all season, when he got the elbow up on Maxim Laperierre. Have you seen how many PP's we get cause people chase him around getting pissed off he won't fight? He's one of 3 spark plugs on this time.

And I don't have to worry about him discriminating against anyone either, I stand by what I said last year when you had your full out Avery mancrush. Ruutu > Avery.

I hope he can mature some of the things he does a bit forsure, not gunna defend any of his bushleague bull****, but for the most part... He's the only reason I attend games this year.. Actully if Elliot stays up I'll keep going.

Still, I always liked Ruutu as the dirty pest he is... when he's not doing something simply retarded, nobody can touch him with a 10 ft pole. If it makes you feel any better, he still gets boo'd alot here from his days with the Pens.

Btw, Jaarko only has 3 lbs on Slater. It's not as if the dude is Chara. (Who beat up Dan Hinote I may add, lol)