Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Funny Football (Soccer) Related Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    Celeb news: Ronaldinho is "romantically on fire", say Italian press. Months after hiring a helicopter to shower rose petals over the flat of his last girlfriend, the Brazilian has "stolen the heart" of Milan channel TV presenter and "high-class glamour model" Aline Domingos. Domingos told the press the stories are true. "Yes, Ronaldinho and I are going out. He's my Gaucho. But really, I am shy. I don't want to talk about it." (!!!)

Ronaldinho is one of the ugliest footballers alive, but it hasn't impeded him with the ladies.
    Come to think of it, when is the last time you saw Jar Jar and Ronaldinho in the same room together? Sorta like Dee Schneider from Twisted Sister and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Come to think of it, when is the last time you saw Jar Jar and Ronaldinho in the same room together? Sorta like Dee Schneider from Twisted Sister and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Former Roma Star Abel Balbo Quits Treviso Job After Ten Minutes!

The ex-Roma and Udinese star has quit as coach after ten minutes in charge of a training session with Treviso...
    25 Feb 2009 17:56:03

Abel Balbo was appointed as head coach of Serie B basement side Treviso on Tuesday, but he resigned after just ten minutes of his first training session with the struggling side.

"I made a bad decision and risked the reputation I've built through an honourable career," was the Argentine's short statement after quitting, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The leaders of Treviso had requested someone new be brought in to provide a different direction for the team,” claimed sporting director Giuseppe Cannella. “Balbo was a professional who could do a great deal for Treviso. He is going because the conditions for him to do a good job are no longer there.”

Reports from the peninsula indicate that the players were extremely unhappy with the sacking of previous coach Luca Gotti and attempted to block the appointment of Balbo. Indeed, it is reported that they were unwilling to take the field yesterday for training.

However, captain Riccardo Gissi denied that this was the case, "We couldn't train because there were no medical staff available."

More details on the story my come to fruition in the next few days.

Balbo scored over 180 goals in his career and was part of the Argentina squad for the 1990, 1994, and 1998 World Cups.

link

Jets Insider VIP
    Former Roma Star Abel Balbo Quits Treviso Job After Ten Minutes!

The ex-Roma and Udinese star has quit as coach after ten minutes in charge of a training session with Treviso...
    25 Feb 2009 17:56:03

Abel Balbo was appointed as head coach of Serie B basement side Treviso on Tuesday, but he resigned after just ten minutes of his first training session with the struggling side.

"I made a bad decision and risked the reputation I've built through an honourable career," was the Argentine's short statement after quitting, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The leaders of Treviso had requested someone new be brought in to provide a different direction for the team,” claimed sporting director Giuseppe Cannella. “Balbo was a professional who could do a great deal for Treviso. He is going because the conditions for him to do a good job are no longer there.”

Reports from the peninsula indicate that the players were extremely unhappy with the sacking of previous coach Luca Gotti and attempted to block the appointment of Balbo. Indeed, it is reported that they were unwilling to take the field yesterday for training.

However, captain Riccardo Gissi denied that this was the case, "We couldn't train because there were no medical staff available."

More details on the story my come to fruition in the next few days.

Balbo scored over 180 goals in his career and was part of the Argentina squad for the 1990, 1994, and 1998 World Cups.

link
    Must be related to Bill Bellichick

Veteran

Ghost of the week

Iquitos midfielder Kukín Flores: told his wife he'd been stopped by Peruvian police while sprinting naked down a street because "I was being chased by a ghost". Flores later admitted he had actually been out "engaging with dirty ladies", and was then mugged. "I didn't want my wife to be suspicious about ladies so I just told her it was a ghost. She failed to believe me." Flores admitted he had experienced "issues with cocaine" in the past, "but this was nothing like that. I just had a bad day."

Here's my ID

Model Nives Celsius says media reports that she refused to show her driving documents to Croatian police who stopped her in Zagreb - instead "showing them her breasts while shouting: 'here's my ID'" - have left her "delighted". Celsius, whose husband Dino Drpic plays for Karlsruher, says the episode has earned her huge media interview fees. "At first I wanted to whip this deceitful policeman for what he claimed I did, until all his blood flowed out. But when I got my €10,000, I was happy."

Any time

Showbiz news: press in Peru say Sporting Cristal's Amilton Prado reacted "bizarrely" when a camera crew from a popular candid TV show caught him "entertaining a dancer called Cindy" in his car. The incident came days after he attended an official function with his wife. "Oh, is this how you film it?' Prado said to the crew. "I like your show you know. I respect your work, boys. You can film me any time."

Heal the world

Headlining the McDonald's 2010 World Cup press launch this month: plans for a global impact on obesity – 1,084 kids to be chosen as mascots in South Africa, "selected through activities that encourage them to be active ... McDonald's is giving children a life-changing opportunity." Also new next year: "specially themed World Cup menu items" – set to build on the success of the 2006 World Cup burger meal, 40% bigger than a Big Mac, which boosted profits in Europe by 57% and gave kids a life-changing opportunity to eat 160% of their daily saturated fat allowance in one go. "We're giving fans more of what they love!"

Jets Insider VIP
    Hatem Ben Arfa

Was once part of Lyon’s golden generation, along with Benzema. One turned into a star (though he’s off to a rocky start with Real), and the other has become a basket case noone wants despite having amazing ball skills.

Anywhoo, he was traded to Marseille and has gotten into fights with every coach they’ve had, and this year under Deschamps has been riding the bench since the beginning of the season.

His last 2 blunders:
    He was called off the bench to sub for a player. When he took off his sweatsuit, they realized he had another players jersey. Had to run to the locker room to get his.

Then was caught sleeping on the bench during a game

Ghost of the week

Iquitos midfielder Kukín Flores: told his wife he'd been stopped by Peruvian police while sprinting naked down a street because "I was being chased by a ghost". Flores later admitted he had actually been out "engaging with dirty ladies", and was then mugged. "I didn't want my wife to be suspicious about ladies so I just told her it was a ghost. She failed to believe me." Flores admitted he had experienced "issues with cocaine" in the past, "but this was nothing like that. I just had a bad day."
    "she failed to believe me"

this guy's my ****ing hero, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    "she failed to believe me"

this guy's my ****ing hero, lol!!
    Often wonder if they change something in the translation of those quotes because you couldn't make it any funnier if you made it up.

Nesta! You and I, 3 Months in a Motel.....the girl with the poster is pretty hot.
    If Nesta has no time i can accompany her for sure

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ddemetrius456 View Post
    Nesta! You and I, 3 Months in a Motel.....the girl with the poster is pretty hot.
    If Nesta has no time i can accompany her for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Ha ha. Wonder why the soccer forum gets the spam.

Veteran
    Ha ha. Wonder why the soccer forum gets the spam.
    Duuuuh! It's because of the traffic...We keep this site running mate.

lol just read all of this, is it real or is it just from a comedy site?

Quote Originally Posted by jagr68 View Post
    lol just read all of this, is it real or is it just from a comedy site?
    It's real and happened - most of the ones I posted are from a column in the UK based newspaper the Observer. The column is called "Said and Done". Haven't posted on this thread for awhile, so maybe after we beat the Chargers today I might post some more.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh yeah, we got the big ones...

French men need largest condoms in Europe

The French male is not noted for modesty when it comes to discussing his sexual prowess, and a survey of condom size appears to underline the point.

By Graham Tibbetts

More than 10,500 men across 25 European countries were asked to measure their penis - and the French came out on top with a claimed average length of 6.09 in (15.48 cm).

This was 1.2 in (3 cm) longer than the Greeks, who had the shortest average measurement in Europe.

The Frenchman's French letter requirements were disclosed during an eight-month study conducted by the Institute of Condom Consultancy, based in Singen, southern Germany.

Jan Vinzenz Krause, the institute's director, refused to comment on how honest he thought the Frenchmen had been in reporting the data.

The purpose of the survey was to educate teenagers about the importance of effective contraception.

The institute also offers online advice about condom size and hosts "Pimp Your Condom" - an annual fair organised in cooperation with the national Aids Trust - with the aim of informing teens about sexually transmitted diseases.

Krause was in the spotlight in the past when he produced a prototype of the "spray-on condom" - an aerosol can which contains latex that creates a perfectly fitting condom.

However, the idea was not developed further.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Oh yeah, we got the big ones...
    everybody knows this is the real reason you frenchies don't want us in the EU...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    everybody knows this is the real reason you frenchies don't want us in the EU...
    Well played

Such a nice Forum & nice collection of model..
    I love to play football...
    Football is really a funny game.....