Thread: Ranger game on MSG2 tomorrow night???

Ranger game on MSG2 tomorrow night???

I have had a long long week at work and all i want to do is watch the Ranger game tomorrow night but it's telling me it's on MSG2 and i can't find it on my time warner cable in NYC.

Does anybody know what channel MSG2 is on Time warner cable in Manhattan. Its the the same as MSGplus because that is showing the stupid Devils tomorrow night.

Thanks

Board Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyLikeNamath View Post
    I have had a long long week at work and all i want to do is watch the Ranger game tomorrow night but it's telling me it's on MSG2 and i can't find it on my time warner cable in NYC.

Does anybody know what channel MSG2 is on Time warner cable in Manhattan. Its the the same as MSGplus because that is showing the stupid Devils tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Sadly for some reason the Garden feels that the Knicks and Devils are more important than the Rangers, there is no MSG2 - what they do Channel 51 or CSPAN2 become MSG2, so we can't the game in HD, so at 7 tomorrow night, check 51, the game will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilma View Post
    Sadly for some reason the Garden feels that the Knicks and Devils are more important than the Rangers, there is no MSG2 - what they do Channel 51 or CSPAN2 become MSG2, so we can't the game in HD, so at 7 tomorrow night, check 51, the game will be there.
    Thanks. sucks that they think people care about the knicks who are in the basement of the NBA