Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knicks Eddy Curry Hit With Gay Sex Harrassment Suit

Jets Insider VIP

Thumbs up Knicks Eddy Curry Hit With Gay Sex Harrassment Suit

http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/20...rassment-suit/

New York Knicks center Eddy Curry is being sued by his former chauffer David Kuchinsky for allegedly making harassing statements while nude such as: “Look at me, Dave, look” and “Come and touch it, Dave.” Well, the accusations don’t stop there as Kuchinsky says among other things that Curry called him racist Jewish names, made him clean towels he had ejaculated into, and made him a “house boy.”

Far be it from any person on this blog to make any kind of accusations or allegations about anyone’s sexuality, but some questions abound about the accuser and his own credibility. Not the least of which is David Kuchinsky’s own prior record for burglary and resisting arrest. And before anyone goes flying off the handle, no, I don’t think any of that should add or subtract to the legitimacy of Kuchinsky’s claims. But to say they won’t… well, that’s just living in Isiah Thomas’ Fantasyland where the Knicks are seven-time defending champs.

This is actually just another note in what has turned out to be a monumentally disastrous trade for the Knicks which sent Mike Sweetney, Jermaine Jackson, and Tim Thomas and a 1st round pick (that ended up being #2 overall) after he had been diagnosed with a heart condition and with a history of knee injuries. And then gave him a gigantic contract to top it all off.

Just another black eye for a team that wants to avoid bad PR at any cost.

Hall Of Fame
    LMAO, what a bum.

Hall Of Fame
    AGAIN?!?

He was just hit with a gay sexual harrassment suit like 4 days ago.

oh yea.......hijacked

Jets Insider VIP
    Nobody told you to post a pic of your father

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    AGAIN?!?

He was just hit with a gay sexual harrassment suit like 4 days ago.
    lol.

SAR Eddie Curry is your guy. He's got money and is apparently into teh ghey buttsex.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    lol.

SAR Eddie Curry is your guy. He's got money and is apparently into teh ghey buttsex.

And Roger Clemens is being investigated for HGH?

WTF?

You know, I'm not going to believe any of this until Kelly posts it like a week from now.

Jets Insider VIP
    CAPTION PLEASE

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    CAPTION PLEASE

Yay! Hershey Kisses are my favorite!

Nobody told you to post a pic of your father
    My father is dead. Good job jesus wafer eater.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    My father is dead. Good job jesus wafer eater.
    That wasn't directed towards your actual "father" it was directed to who you follow. It's a scripture thing.

Also, I'm not Catholic so the wafer thing wouldn't pertain.

That wasn't directed towards your actual "father" it was directed to who you follow. It's a scripture thing.

well, that's your first mistake right there

Hall Of Fame

Good job miniscule piece of square bread eater.

sd99 can't stop thinking about teh gayz

SD99, I have a serious question. Do the "wafer eaters" also get to go to heaven? Or just those "christians" who believe exactly as you do?
    Last edited by TheGreatMangini; 01-15-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Why are you so concerned about this?

CAPTION PLEASE

Ok.

"Poster On the Ceiling Over sackdance99's Bed"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    well, that's your first mistake right there
    Yea, nice try. I WAS Catholic for 21 years until I opened the bible and realized I was part of a false religion. I am so thankful I got out of that empty system packed with lies. No need to and I won't get into it. You know exactly what I mean.

TheGreatMangini, if you are referring to Catholics the answer is simple. If they died believing in what that religion taught them is true, then there is no absolute chance they're in Heaven. Every Catholic Church parking lot should be empty in this country but the lost keep coming back. Why, because they listen to the Priest instead of the Bible. They wouldn't dare tell you what the bible said otherwise you'd be so offended you'd never come back and support their business. For more info visit:

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/catectoc.htm

Jets Insider VIP
    Yea, nice try. I WAS Catholic for 21 years until I opened the bible and realized I was part of a false religion. I am so thankful I got out of that empty system packed with lies. No need to and I won't get into it. You know exactly what I mean.

TheGreatMangini, if you are referring to Catholics the answer is simple. If they died believing in what that religion taught them is true, then there is no absolute chance they're in Heaven. Every Catholic Church parking lot should be empty in this country but the lost keep coming back. Why, because they listen to the Priest instead of the Bible. They wouldn't dare tell you what the bible said otherwise you'd be so offended you'd never come back and support their business. For more info visit:

Dude, your Bible-thumping act is tired. Accept the fact that not everyone shares your beliefs. Think they'll go to Hell, but think it privately instead of pontificating on a football message board. Oh, and go to Hell.

Since the dawn of time, mankind has searched for the meaning of life and existence. Who are we? Why are we here? Where are we going? But thanks to Tarvu - Lord and Master of the Universes - mankind can find the answers to all of life's questions.

Tarvu - creator of Universe A and Universe B (we live in Universe B) - came to Earth over 3,000 years ago as a tiny baby boy. After landing in the oceans, and swimming with Oobu the holy octopus, Tarvu came ashore and lived amongst men and women so that he could teach them "to live". Soon his Word spread, and that Word became Tarvuism.

Tarvuism is one of the oldest and largest religions in the world, with over 1 billion followers in over 150 countries - from afar as Iceland to Timonia - speaking as many languages. As Tarvu said "Every land is nice, and everyone who lives there is nice too". (Chronicles of Amzamiviram, Cpt 44).

Tarvu's teachings - in the holy book, The Tarvunty - show man and woman the path to true righteousness. His Word points to a unifying vision of the purpose of existence (or 'mdfitty numnum') and lead, ultimately, to a Tarvunian paradise.

Praise Tarvu!
    ================================================== ===============

Bebo.

I am an avid and passionate reader of the bible, and have been so for much of my life. In my lifetime I have had many discussions with a wide range of people regarding what the bible says, from priests and nuns to philosophers and theologians and even some spiritualists. I find that for the most part, everyone has their own individual and unique interpretation.

I have encounter quite a few individuals such as yourself, who proclaim to know with absolute certainty that their individual interpretation or belief is the correct one, and anyone who disagrees is wrong or going to hell. I have learned to walk away from such individuals and not take them seriously for I believe that they are some of the most deluded people on the planet.

I personally believe that you do the bible a great disservice by clubbing people over the head with it and spewing your self-righteous, intolerant and hateful rhetoric. I know from my experience that that is not what the Bible is about.

One thing we do have in common is that we both encourage people to read the Bible, you to satisfy your own self-serving, egocentric desires, and me, in this particular case, because I want people to know that not everyone who studies the bible is, or turns into sackdance99.