Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So do we finally admit BB's a great coach?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;2979706]An a*hole, but the best coach in NFL history.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocV5bGHdYag[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Interesting...

FACT - No Brady, No Playoffs, No Lie.

Banned
    [QUOTE=32green;2979699]I'll take a man of honor before this guy.

[/QUOTE]

The only thing that matters in the NFL is winning.

How has all your "honor" guys worked out for you over the last 40 years? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;2979690]Yeah, I don't know about that one.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say Brady wasn't great...but he's nowhere near as successful if he didn't have BB. It's not a coincidence that the Pats hit the lottery TWICE with QBs. They have an unbelievable system.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2979748]The only thing that matters in the NFL is winning.

How has all your "honor" guys worked out for you over the last 40 years? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you're right, "Honor" doesn't breed winning.

just look at the Pats*: 0 SB trophies since Spygate :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

How has all your "honor" guys worked out for you over the last 40 years? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't trade a moment of it.

The journey is the thing.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;2979819]I wouldn't trade a moment of it.

The journey is the thing.[/QUOTE]

Remember Bruce Coslett in those short, shiny Jets Starter jackets? Tough times.

Jets Insider VIP
    I nominate Raoul for human sacrifice. :mad:

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;2979678]So do we finally admit BB's a great coach?[/QUOTE]

OK OK FINE! I admit it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;2979830]Remember Bruce Coslett in those short, shiny Jets Starter jackets? Tough times.[/QUOTE]

lol, OK, I would trade [I][B]that[/B][/I] moment for like...a bag of rocks.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;2979678]BB is a despicable human being. Fact.

Spygate came to the rescue last year, to those who hate him with passion, as fuel to undermine anything BB had ever accomplished. Even though they went through 95% of last year without the aide of cameras (yes my hypothesis is after Spygate erupted they stopped ‘cheating’).

Others say he’d be nothing without Brady. Well this year, Brady goes down in game 1. I giggled at the idea of having his weaknesses exposed with a JAG QB. What does the bastard do? He goes 11-5 with a no-name QB and should’ve made the playoffs if it weren’t for our ****ting the bed.

Every coordinator who’s left the nest has sucked, our failed to convince.

While we can hate him to death for being a d-bag, what’s left to hang our hat on before admitting he’s the best???

:steamin:[/QUOTE]

You do realize that BB* has made the palyoffs only 1 time in his career without Tom Brady* don't you? This year is no exception.

Banned
    [QUOTE=woodside;2979998]You do realize that BB* has made the palyoffs only 1 time in his career without Tom Brady* don't you? This year is no exception.[/QUOTE]

How many times did Bill Walsh make the playoffs without Montana?

Or Knoll without Bradshaw?

Stupid arguement.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2980008]How many times did Bill Walsh make the playoffs without Montana?

Stupid arguement.[/QUOTE]

What makes it even more stupid is that Brian Billick won the Superbowl with Trent Dilfer at quarterback, yet no one wants Brian Billick to coach their team.

If winning the Superbowl with a crappy quarterback is the sign of a great coach, why isn't Brian Billick the Jets head coach? Seems like he'd be perfect.

Bill Belichick is a great coach.

Not that hard. His resume's legit to me. Getting caught cheating sucks, but he's far from the first coach who's cheated. It's still just a game with alot of money riding on it...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;2979751]I didn't say Brady wasn't great...but he's nowhere near as successful if he didn't have BB. It's not a coincidence that the Pats hit the lottery TWICE with QBs. They have an unbelievable system.[/QUOTE]

You could say the same thing about Joe Monatana and Steve Young.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;2980008]How many times did Bill Walsh make the playoffs without Montana?

Only to a dumbass. Elite coaches such as Tony Dungy have made the playoffs virtually every year that they've been in the league. What's more they've done it without cheating. BB* hasn't achieved anything without Brady as QB and that is a fact.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It has built a tremendous following of real fans who stick with there team no matter what happens. As opposed to your honorless scumbag who attracts trolling bandwagon fans who only cheer for winners!

Belichick is NOT the greatest coach ever. To me there are better coaches in history. One of the things that I don't like about Belichick was he never had true success until he landed Brady. Sure his team did fine with Cassel this year, but truth is he played a horribly weak schedule and got beat by good teams. His dinks and dunks to Welker and Faulk with Randy Moss catching the other passes made Cassel succeed. The defense had multiple players that have been there for years with them so they know the system by heart. Their defense wasn't even impressive this year.

Better coaches than Belichick...

Bill Parcells-The man has turned around EVERY single franchise he joined. He is a better coach than Belichick no doubt, he never stayed long enough with teams to have the success of 3 SB like Belichick. He has never had a QB as good as Brady, and still won 2 SB. Could of won more with other teams also, definitely one of the best HC to ever coach in this game.

Bill Walsh-Just one of the best football minds of all time. Lots of respect for this innovative thinker.

Joe Gibbs-Won 2 SB with different QBs, makes him better IMO.

Thats a few. Belichick is a great HC, but I think he isn't the best ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Except that they decided to start those guys on their own.

Mumbles would have stuck with Drew Bledsoe if not for Mo Lewis

[QUOTE=chirorob;2980029]You could say the same thing about Joe Monatana and Steve Young.[/QUOTE]

You can't say that about any of them with rings. They are QBs with Super Bowl wins, therefore they are god-like in most ways.