Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rex is a beast and you can (removed) if you say otherwise!

Jets Insider VIP

Rex is a beast and you can (removed) if you say otherwise!

Here's to popping p*ssies in the mouth and putting the QB on his ass! :rockon:

what are you 12?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=K-Met57;2981229]what are you 12?[/QUOTE]

Nope

But that's besides the point. Why the hell aren't you working on your next presentation of the McGahee blow?

Untouchable, did you really post shorthand for "Eat a Dick"?

And did you really think I wouldn't edit that out? Really?

I'm all for enthusiams, but lets not be rude, a'right?

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2981226]Here's to [U][B]popping p*ssies[/B][/U] in the mouth and putting the QB on his ass! :rockon:[/QUOTE]

:yes:

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2981233]Nope

But that's besides the point. Why the hell aren't you working on your next presentation of the McGahee blow?[/QUOTE]

excuse me for bring a football topic to the board....ill put EAD in all my future threads as to be more like a 12 year old.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2981237]Untouchable, did you really post shorthand for "Eat a Dick"?

And di you really think Iw ouldn't edit that out? Really?[/QUOTE]

Dammit Fish!

When can you ditch the pessimistic attitude and stop pissing in our cheerios?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;2981237]Untouchable, did you really post shorthand for "Eat a Dick"?

And did you really think I wouldn't edit that out? Really?

I'm all for enthusiams, but lets not be rude, a'right?[/QUOTE]

It the Jetsrule effect Fish..:eek:

BTW getting around the cursing filter was a banable offense as far as i remember....but no one seems to care any more....carry on.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2981243]Dammit Fish!

When can you ditch the pessimistic attitude and stop pissing in our cheerios?[/QUOTE]

With all due respect UT, no one is being pessimistic here.:rolleyes: If you need to know, I am quite happy with the hire, and (from what I have read) quite happy with what I have heard he's said today.

What I am not happy about is people telling the forum to "Eat a Dick" in a thread title.

Grow up ffs.

[QUOTE=K-Met57;2981245]BTW getting around the cursing filter was a banable offense as far as i remember....but no one seems to care any more....carry on.[/QUOTE]

This is absolutely right. However, it's my discretion to NOT ban Untouchable, as I understand he's simply excited and enthusiaistic (as am I).

So I'll appreciate it if you let ME Mod, okay? Thanks. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;2981253]With all due respect UT, no one is being pessimistic here.:rolleyes: If you need to know, I am quite happy with the hire..

[/QUOTE]

However the Fish would rather Swim with Grimm..:yes:

[QUOTE=Warfish;2981253]With all due respect UT, no one is being pessimistic here.:rolleyes: If you need to know, I am quite happy with the hire, and (from what I have read) quite happy with what I have heard he's said today.

What I am not happy about is people telling the forum to "Eat a Dick" in a thread title.

Grow up ffs.

This is absolutely right. However, it's my discretion to NOT ban Untouchable, as I understand he's simply excited and enthusiaistic (as am I).

So I'll appreciate it if you let ME Mod, okay? Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

i never said you should ban him...i just said that it was outlined as a bannable offense about a year ago but no one gets banned for it....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2981253]With all due respect UT, no one is being pessimistic here.:rolleyes: If you need to know, I am quite happy with the hire, and (from what I have read) quite happy with what I have heard he's said today.

Grow up ffs.

So I'll appreciate it if you let ME Mod, okay? Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Meant no disrespect Fish. Just pumped.

And honestly, if that press conference [I]doesn't[/I] get you pumped, then I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.

[QUOTE=Untouchable;2981262]Meant no disrespect Fish. Just pumped.

And honestly, if that press conference [I]doesn't[/I] get you pumped, [B]then I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.[/B][/QUOTE]

easy...i still remember being pumped after the Herm press conference.

Veteran
    OTHERWISE!

JK I like rex he should do well for us

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=K-Met57;2981267]easy...i still remember being pumped after the Herm press conference.[/QUOTE]

The difference is Herm bent people over the podium..:eek:

This whole thread should be removed by a mod. The original post belongs as a response NOT it's own thread.

[QUOTE=Savage69;2981274]The difference is Herm bent people over the podium..:eek:[/QUOTE]

:rimshot:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Is the problem here with the concept of dick eating itself, or just the use in the thread title, because I had several eating dick threads in the hopper for '09 and I'll have to go back and tinker...

:eek:;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote=32green;2981421]I had several eating dick threads in the hopper for '09 and I'll have to go back and tinker...
    [/quote]
    I'm confused...is this what you mean?

[IMG]http://www.swisseduc.ch/english/readinglist/capote_truman/icons/capote.jpg[/IMG]