Thread: Would Vilma come back?

Would Vilma come back?

Would we resign Vilma. And use our first round for need like CB or DT or WR?

Why would we want Vilma? He is a deer, not a beast. He is not aggresive, too small for a 3-4, and has already failed at the position.

Seragousa thinks Vilma would be perfect fit for Rex.

Jets Insider VIP
    Vilma stinks.

Whats wrong with Eric Barton?? He had a pretty solid season.

[QUOTE=Jpbatt;2981301]Seragousa thinks Vilma would be perfect fit for Rex.[/QUOTE]

Seragousa needs to eat another donut.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jpbatt;2981301]Seragousa thinks Vilma would be perfect fit for Rex.[/QUOTE]

Vilma had 1 sack and you guys think he's great?? Harris was hurt and only played in 11 games and did that and people said he had a terrible season..Since when is Seragousa a great football mind??

Under Mangingi he failed. There was conflict between the 2

[QUOTE=Jpbatt;2981311]Under Mangingi he failed. There was conflict between the 2[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Mangini wanted him to play like a stout ILB and JV wanted to run around like a big safety. FAIL

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jpbatt;2981311]Under Mangingi he failed. There was conflict between the 2[/QUOTE]

The conflict was Vilma is a one trick pony who can only play the 4-3 and compared to other LB'er in the 4-3 is middle of the pack..

So are biggest need is LB in the Draft then. Barton makes plays but also make brain dead penalties

Hall Of Fame
    vilma is overrated..he gets allot of tackles sure but so what..they are all down the field and meaningless...i dont want the guy and i think it'd be a terrible failure signing him back....with that said..gurantee he goes to NE and becomes a superstar.

Vilma's career peaked in his first season and, as aforementioned, makes no sense in a 3-4

imo, vilma is a typical UofM thug but doesn't have the talent like lewis to back up the attitude.

All League
    i for one think vilma would be great. Harris is our beast.

We bring vilma in as a coverage backer.

Everyone says he cant get after the qb well who cares we dont need him for that.

He has a good amount of int. for him career an would be good for coverage.

My guess is he wouldnt want to come back though. Im sure he wants to stick in the 4-3