Thread: Rex Is Gonna Be A Star!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex Is Gonna Be A Star!!!

Buddys boy has the personality of a True Face & Leader of this NY JETS org.
    GOD Bless his sense of humor!:D
    GoD Bless his attacking on both sides of the ball motto!:yes:

Hes a REAL Coach that relates to Jets players & Fans.

Hes a Throwback Coach AFL style!:yes:

Iam proud hes the coach of NY JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex Is Gonna Be A Star!!!

Buddys boy has the personality of a True Face & Leader of this NY JETS org.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;2981551]Buddys boy has the personality of a True Face & Leader of this NY JETS org.
    [B]GoD Bless his attacking on both sides of the ball motto!:yes:[/B]

Iam proud hes the coach of NY JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

LOL I love how all the idiots jump at the generic pre-written lines. WTF is he goona say, "Let's just play offense and leave the guys on the sidelines for defense"...."We're going to give you everything we got, but it probably won't be enough"...."Gholston sucks balls, he's gone"

you're setting yourself up...why don't you logically wait and see how he actually does his job before the praise

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981563]LOL I love how all the idiots jump at the generic pre-written lines. WTF is he goona say, "Let's just play offense and leave the guys on the sidelines for defense"...."We're going to give you everything we got, but it probably won't be enough"...."Gholston sucks balls, he's gone"

you're setting yourself up...why don't you logically wait and see how he actually does his job before the praise[/QUOTE]

Go. Away.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Billy Devaney Rams VP on Franchesa just said the same thing about Rex.
    Last edited by C Mart; 01-21-2009 at 02:26 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;2981551][B]Buddys boy has the personality of a True Face & Leader of this NY JETS org.[/B]

Iam proud hes the coach of NY JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I was very impressed by T-Rex in that press conference too. I'm in complete agreement with him that we have enough talent on our D to make it very special...Revis-Rhodes-Harris-Pace-Jenkins-Ellis...and yes Gholston too will be an effective aggressive player, not a lost soul, in T-Rex schemes. Abram will love the opportunities he'll be given to hit hard and strip-sack the QB's. When we add a quality CB and ILB from the draft/FA this offseason...our D-Rex will be a beast.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981563]LOL I love how all the idiots jump at the generic pre-written lines. WTF is he goona say, "Let's just play offense and leave the guys on the sidelines for defense"...."We're going to give you everything we got, but it probably won't be enough"...."Gholston sucks balls, he's gone"

you're setting yourself up...why don't you logically wait and see how he actually does his job before the praise[/QUOTE]

Get lost.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Chad Pennington;2981563]... all the idiots ...[/quote]
    you're starting to annoy me

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2981577]you're starting to annoy me[/QUOTE]

it's not named at anyone in particular I am pointing out that logic is not being applied when praising someone for a pre-written press conference...Like when a CEO says he is going to maximize shareholder value.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chad...

Why haven't you driven the 1,200 mile trip down I-95 yet?

You disrespect forum posters, fans and are consistently negative and unappealing...

I don't think you have what it takes to see a glass half full...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981582]it's not named at anyone in particular I am pointing out that logic is not being applied when praising someone for a pre-written press conference.[/QUOTE]

Would it be too much to ask that you have your NAME changed. Chad is gone you know.:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;2981585]Chad...

Why haven't you driven the 1,200 mile trip down I-95 yet?

You disrespect forum posters, fans and are consistently negative and unappealing...

I don't think you have what it takes to see a glass half full...[/QUOTE]

I'm not disrespecting anyone and have never said anything bad about the Jets. The glass is not half empty or full. I think Ryan was a good pick by Woody and Mike T based on the fact that he has produced results as a coordinator. However, I don't think he deserves praise nor criticism until he gets on the sidelines.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981592]I'm not disrespecting anyone and have never said anything bad about the Jets. The glass is not half empty or full. I think Ryan was a good pick by Woody and Mike T based on the fact that he has produced results as a coordinator. However, I don't think he deserves praise nor criticism until he gets on the sidelines.[/QUOTE]

We can all talk about what he's done though.

Pre-thought up answers are not excitable but we have a friggin' Jet fan as a HC...

People are going to be excited. They're going to praise the guy and he may or may not be successful.

But for what Jet fans go through, as you know... Don't burst a bubble any chance you get.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;2981587]Would it be too much to ask that you have your NAME changed. Chad is gone you know.:D[/QUOTE]

Its hard for him to get over his man/boy love crush. Give him more time.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you the guy that kicks over the kids sand castle? Just b/c someone is enjoying the moment, someone has to go piss on his Cheerio's.

What's really bothering you bunkie????

[IMG]http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/brett_middaugh/th_PeanutsLucyPsychiatrist.png[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981582]it's not named at anyone in particular I am pointing out that logic is not being applied when praising someone for a pre-written press conference...Like when a CEO says he is going to maximize shareholder value.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you and JayTPenny should exchange numbers.
    Misery Loves Company..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've already seen what he can do on the sidelines. It's not as though he just arrived from Asia. The Raven defense was largely his. As for being a head coach, obviously we'll see. But it appears that he can relate to his players, witness the comments from the Raven players. That's an important part of being a head coach. And today we got a good glimpse of handling the media and speaking to the fans, certainly an important part of being a head coach in New York. So I'm willing to get excited. And I am.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chad Pennington;2981582]it's not named at anyone in particular I am pointing out that logic is not being applied when praising someone for a pre-written press conference...Like when a CEO says he is going to maximize shareholder value.[/QUOTE]

T-Rex is a straight shooting football guy...not a press conference smoothie. He told us what he's accomplished everywhere he's gone, and that he expects to do the same here. T-Rex expects our 9-7 Jets to be even better next year. The D to be an elite one...and that's good enough for me.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

The praise comes from the persona Rex presents

It's a complete 180 from Mangini. Did you watch Eric's first press conference? Ryan's was totally different. Confident, inspiring...maybe even cocky, but most of all, it wasn't the same crap that was espoused about "core characteristics" and "three phases". The excitement comes from hope and change...let them go with it, there's nothing wrong with being positive.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;2981600][B]We can all talk about what he's done though. [/B]
    Pre-thought up answers are not excitable but we have a friggin' Jet fan as a HC...

People are going to be excited. They're going to praise the guy and he may or may not be successful.

But for what Jet fans go through, as you know... Don't burst a bubble any chance you get.[/QUOTE]

I respect what he has done. This thread was about a couple lines from his PC that are pretty generic...just sayin