Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tanny on WFAN

Tanny on WFAN

Right now, talking with Mike.

More of the same from today I'd assume...

We're happy to have Rex here, expect great things in the year(s) to come and have no updates on Favre...

Players are excited, Woody and I are excited and we're looking forward to developing young players under this new scheme/style of play that Rex brings...

Don't know about Brian yet but Rex as well as I will sit down with him and discuss the options going forward into the 09 season...

Did I miss anything?

Where the hell is Fatcessa getting the "rumblings" that Schotty might go to New England??? I can't see it mentioned anywhere... is this more of his classic "I'm such an insider" crap?

[QUOTE=vermonster;2981643]Where the hell is Fatcessa getting the "rumblings" that Schotty might go to New England??? I can't see it mentioned anywhere... is this more of his classic "I'm such an insider" crap?[/QUOTE]

He says something like that all the time...

I swear he thinks people won't listen to him unless he has the 'inside track' on **** THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

[quote=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;2981647]He says something like that all the time...

I swear he thinks people won't listen to him unless he has the 'inside track' on **** THAT NEVER HAPPENS![/quote]

Okay... gotcha, I thought it might be something like that.. I just couldn't believe he said something so moronic. Thanks.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=vermonster;2981643]Where the hell is Fatcessa getting the "rumblings" that Schotty might go to New England??? I can't see it mentioned anywhere... is this more of his classic "I'm such an insider" crap?[/QUOTE]

Just curious, do you ever call into the FAN?

Veteran

Woody would never let him go to NE. Remember he is still under contract.

[quote=Timmy®;2981680]Just curious, do you ever call into the FAN?[/quote]

Ok. I get the sarcasm Timmah.. lol ... but I'm in VT just like you, can not get the FAN. Was listening on stream specifically for that interview. I never listened to Mike and the Mad Dog either.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;2981680]Just curious, do you ever call into the FAN?[/QUOTE]

Timmy from Vermont.

I knew it.

The madness

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=vermonster;2981688]Ok. I get the sarcasm Timmah.. lol ... but I'm in VT just like you, can not get the FAN. Was listening on stream specifically for that interview. I never listened to Mike and the Mad Dog either.[/QUOTE]

Some crazy guy from Vermont has been ranting on the Fan and I thought it might be you. I've been accused and I'm trying to find the culprit and clean my sullied name.

All League
    [quote=vermonster;2981643]Where the hell is Fatcessa getting the "rumblings" that Schotty might go to New England??? I can't see it mentioned anywhere... is this more of his classic "I'm such an insider" crap?[/quote]

I DID read a RUMOR about this somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;2981698]Some crazy guy from Vermont has been ranting on the Fan and I thought it might be you. I've been accused and I'm trying to find the culprit and clean my sullied name.[/QUOTE]

Try this.

[IMG]http://www.scottkleper.com/blog/ajax.jpg[/IMG]

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=32green;2981696]Timmy from Vermont.

I knew it.

The madness[/QUOTE]

I think he runs an Inn up there.

[IMG]http://dailyramblings.com/images/deadnewhart.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2981716]Try this.
    [/QUOTE]

Next time I call into the Fan I'm gonna use a chinese accent and say my name is Ping.

[quote=Timmy®;2981698]Some crazy guy from Vermont has been ranting on the Fan and I thought it might be you. I've been accused and I'm trying to find the culprit and clean my sullied name.[/quote]

Ohhhh.... Got it. Nope, not me! I don't call into radio shows. Hell, I even lurk here and rarely say anything! Good luck finding the guy, there aren't that many of us here, you have a chance. lol

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;2981723]Next time I call into the Fan I'm gonna use a chinese accent and say my name is Ping.[/QUOTE]

Join the "club". :D

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=vermonster;2981725]Ohhhh.... Got it. Nope, not me! I don't call into radio shows. Hell, I even lurk here and rarely say anything! Good luck finding the guy, there aren't that many of us here, you have a chance. lol[/QUOTE]

Spokin' like a true serial killer. :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2981728]Join the "club". :D[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean "crub"?

:D

Belichick has probably figured out that Schott is pretty smart by playing against him.

Hopefully he doesn't end up going there because Schotty is a good coordinator, despite what the moronic Jets fans who just want change because they think every single little result is because of the coach.

Would make sense becuase New England is taking their time without a doubt. THey aren't promoting from within and definitely waiting for someone.

nvm
    Last edited by yisman; 01-21-2009 at 03:55 PM.