Thread: Margarito vs Mosley - Who ya got?

All League

Margarito vs Mosley - Who ya got?

While I believe Shane can keep it interesting for awhile, ultimately Tony is going to break him down. What do you guys think?

All League
    Marg in a wipeout....Shane leads square with his chin up and will get caught.

Shane Mosley is dominating Antonio Margorito

WOW. Anyone else watching this?

Shane is GOING to WORK.

Mosley wins by TKO in the 9th. Amazing fight by Mosley.

What a great fight, amazing.

And what was with the nonsense of some illegal wrap in his glove, wonder if he wore that when he beat Cotto?

Now time for Fedor/Arvolski!

All League
    Shane knocked him all the way back to TJ! Damn, he made Tony look like an amateur. Now, it's time to get revenge on Cotto - I love it!

All League
    A true ass whooping! It's great to see all those people rooting against the hometown guy go home disappointed. Next up . . . Cotto!

Great stream of Fedor fight, starting now...

http://www.justin.tv/dmcano1

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Great stream of Fedor fight, starting now...

http://www.justin.tv/dmcano1
    Thanks Mike. What a right!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    What a great fight, amazing.

And what was with the nonsense of some illegal wrap in his glove, wonder if he wore that when he beat Cotto?
    Plaster Of Paris!
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...als-found.html

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    A true ass whooping! It's great to see all those people rooting against the hometown guy go home disappointed. Next up . . . Cotto!
    no doubt, Cotto gets a belt back on the 21st and then rematches this summer with Mosley

mega fight after this Mosley performance

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green View Post
    no doubt, Cotto gets a belt back on the 21st and then rematches this summer with Mosley

mega fight after this Mosley performance
    Do you think Margarito had loaded gloves against Miggy? Ham brought it up a few days ago. I rewatched the fight yesterday and I tend to agree with him that the bruising on Cotto's face does look suspicious. Is there anyone investigating this, or is it all going to be forgotten because Tony wasn't caught fighting with the illegal tape job?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Do you think Margarito had loaded gloves against Miggy? Ham brought it up a few days ago. I rewatched the fight yesterday and I tend to agree with him that the bruising on Cotto's face does look suspicious. Is there anyone investigating this, or is it all going to be forgotten because Tony wasn't caught fighting with the illegal tape job?
    I think Migs had a flawed game plan, his bread and butter is body work and you can see that he never went there against Tony, the glove work to the head that he laid down never seemed to faze him either so clearly he should have gone body on him

loaded gloves doesn't help Tony take all of the punishment that he did for 6+ rounds and keep coming, however he certainly turned it on in the 7th and pounded miggy out, were his gloves loaded? Maybe they were loaded, maybe not...there is certainly a cloud over his head now, but Tony is a strange fighter just look at his recent fights and you see the results are all over the place, who is the real Tony Margarito??