question. Has a good arm but a long throwing motion, will someone invest
    time in grooming him to be a QB or will they quickly convert him to WR

- Graham Harrell QB - What a disaster, has absolutely no arm and could
    barely reach the sidelines when he was throwing out patterns

- Andre Brown RB - With Jones & Washington he would be a good addition
    as our "big back". About 230 pounds who moves the pile with decent speed
    and hands

- Rashad Jennings RB - Similar to Andre Brown

As far as defenders are concerned with us going to a true 3-4 "flex" attacking
    defense, there were quite a few interesting prospects:

- Peria Jerry DE - Right now he's a "3 technique" in the 4-3 but I could see
    him being used as a penetrating 3-4 DE

- Evander Hood DE - Similar to Peria Jerry, showed spin moves like Dwight
    Freeney

- BJ Raji NT - Prototypical NT size and strength would be nice pickup to
    groom in back of Jenkins

- Ron Brace NT - Simialr to BJ Raji

- Rey Maualuga ILB - Could stand to lose 10-15 pounds. Concerned about
    his work in space. When he's going in a straight line watch out!!! But his
    lateral movement could be taken advantage of by a good OC on the next
    level

- Brian Cushing ILB - His best bet may be to move inside on the next level.
    His work in space was a little lacking for a OLB. Move him inside and he
    could be a better prospect than Maualuga

- Pat Chung S - Showed good feet for a safety in the 1 on 1 WR drills and
    likes to hit

- Matt King DE - Is an undersized 4-3 DT (275 pounds) but has an active
    motor and really penetrates well. In our new defense if he added 10 pounds
    he could be a 3-4 DE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brace is not any good... He's awful. He has prototype height and weight, so people make the leap from there. He has zero strength, no quickness, and nothing else to make up for it.

Raji is good however.

I have no idea why people waste so much time talking about the Pat White's of the world. He's fast and athletic for a QB, but he's ordinary when discussing him against other WR's. The only guy of that type to truly make it work is Randle El, and even he is only OK.

Delmas looked real good. Played for a small school, but understands the game of football and can really tackle at the S position.

Hood is only OK.. He spins, but it's nothign like Dwight Freeney.

I LOVED the UConn DE, Cody Brown. Makes me think he could be a star as a pass rusher in any scheme.

Cushing did look good.

Maualuga is interesting because he'll miss a tackle here and there, but then he'll make a great play or two. Very much like Junior Seau all over again.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron Brace is not THAT bad.

I really like Louis Delmas...if he could get stronger he reminds me of a Bob Sanders...

Andre Brown is an unknown commodity and could be one of those guys that comes out of nowhere in somebody's starting rotation a couple years down the road. IMO could have been this year's Matt Forte if it wasn't for a super deep class of running backs...he's going to be a good value pick for whoever gets him.

I like Rashad Jennings...

I REALLY like Macho Harris

I liked William Beatty before the Senior Bowl, but he really struggled against speed.

Larry English would best fit in a 4-3 at defensive end...but with some coaching he might be able to stand up..he did it a little in the Senior Bowl..you can tell he's never done it before. KINDA reminds me of Quintin Groves.

Pat White is more Seneca Wallace than he is Antwan Randle El...White will never be a starter in the NFL...BUT as a backup quarterback for some team he could be activated on game day and worked into certain packages like a Wild Cat or something...will he ever be a star? Probably not. But he will play a role that goes beyond quarterback.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's bad... He will hang around the pros because of his size alone, but barely. He will never be a good player by any means. I say that confidently and have watched him and Raji quite a bit. Raji is not the dominating player that some have tried to suggest, but he is very good. I would definitely take him.

English could definitely stand up. He has the quickness and also seems to have a good hunger. He'll probably succeed in the pros.

Beatty is good. He weighed in at a small number, but he has the frame to add weight and will do so. Don't really watch him much because the Jets don't need a tackle at either side. They could take a tackle in the 5th, becuase they do need depth at the position. If Brick ever went down the Jets would be dead.

Agree on Delmas... Think he's going to be a very good player in this league. Plays with a real nice aggression and can tackle. Also quick enough to cover ground. Different build than Sanders, but could have a similar impact.

Also like Brown, but there are a million good running backs.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ron Brace is a space eater...they're aren't too fun to watch but he's effective...might not be an everydown tackle but he can better and definitely could fill a role in a team's goal line/short yardage formation...

I mean he's not BJ Raji..who I agree with you is good...but not dominant but he does have a place in the NFL...I wouldn't mind if the Eagles scooped him for our rotation...maybe at the tail end of the 3rd or 4th...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andre Brown stood out to me all week, I was really impressed with him. Jennings biggest problem is that he runs too high and needs to learn how to lean more, I met Rashad and his agent Adisa Bakari and spoke at length about Jennings, he will be a very good NFL back along the lines of Matt Forte another Bakari client, actually Adisa thinks Jennings is even stronger and faster than Forte, just not as instinctive. I like Brown even better, something tells me Andre Brown will be the steal of this draft, don't be surprised to see Brown go in the second round after he runs in the 4.4 range at the combine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    even if andre brown does run that 4.4 he doesn't have that type of breakaway element to his game on tape, which will keep his draft stock tempered. he does run very hard tho

jennings is a beast but he does cover alot of ground very quickly. that big hit Cushing put on him was at least 14 yards down field.

other senior bowl rb johnson peerman and kory sheets are all excellent sleepers. plug and play, see what you get...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KRL;2987053]Here's what I saw during Senior Bowl week:

- Pat White QB? - Will definitely play in the NFL but as what is the big
    question. Has a good arm but a long throwing motion, will someone invest
    time in grooming him to be a QB or will they quickly convert him to WR

- Graham Harrell QB - What a disaster, has absolutely no arm and could
    barely reach the sidelines when he was throwing out patterns

- Andre Brown RB - With Jones & Washington he would be a good addition
    as our "big back". About 230 pounds who moves the pile with decent speed
    and hands

- Rashad Jennings RB - Similar to Andre Brown

As far as defenders are concerned with us going to a true 3-4 "flex" attacking
    defense, there were quite a few interesting prospects:

- Peria Jerry DE - Right now he's a "3 technique" in the 4-3 but I could see
    him being used as a penetrating 3-4 DE

- Evander Hood DE - Similar to Peria Jerry, showed spin moves like Dwight
    Freeney

- BJ Raji NT - Prototypical NT size and strength would be nice pickup to
    groom in back of Jenkins

- Ron Brace NT - Simialr to BJ Raji

- Rey Maualuga ILB - Could stand to lose 10-15 pounds. Concerned about
    his work in space. When he's going in a straight line watch out!!! But his
    lateral movement could be taken advantage of by a good OC on the next
    level

- Brian Cushing ILB - His best bet may be to move inside on the next level.
    His work in space was a little lacking for a OLB. Move him inside and he
    could be a better prospect than Maualuga

- Pat Chung S - Showed good feet for a safety in the 1 on 1 WR drills and
    likes to hit

- [B]Matt King DE[/B] - Is an undersized 4-3 DT (275 pounds) but has an active
    motor and really penetrates well. In our new defense if he added 10 pounds
    he could be a 3-4 DE[/QUOTE]

I assume you're talking about Mitch King from God's Country.

Mitch-a-palooza will be a player for someone, very similiar to former Hawkeye DL Aaron Kampman.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2987644]even if andre brown does run that 4.4 he doesn't have that type of breakaway element to his game on tape, which will keep his draft stock tempered. he does run very hard tho

jennings is a beast but he does cover alot of ground very quickly. that big hit Cushing put on him was at least 14 yards down field.

other senior bowl rb johnson peerman and kory sheets are all excellent sleepers. plug and play, see what you get...[/QUOTE]

You must not have been watching him as a freshman then, he always surprised me with his speed.