Thread: Let's go Nova!!

Let's go Nova!!

Six wins in a row, second straight 100+ point game, huge wins over "Cuse and Marquette, and imo the second best team in the Big East behind UConn. They're hot at the right time with a fairly easy schedule ahead.

#11 in SI's power rankings:

Villanova Wildcats (20-4)
    The most lethal scoring machine outside of Chapel Hill, N.C. ... is Villanova? In BCS-conference games, the 100-point mark has been broken just six times, and the Heels and Wildcats are the only ones to have done it twice:
    Team Opponent Date Pts.
    UNC Maryland 2/3 108
    Missouri Colorado 1/14 107
    Arizona Washington 1/29 106
    Villanova Syracuse 2/7 102
    Villanova Marquette 2/10 102
    UNC Duke 2/11 101

Next three: 2/13 at West Virginia, 2/19 vs. Rutgers, 2/22 at Syracuse

Big game @ WV tonight...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Big East is deep.

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Big East is deep.
    Now im just hopin Cincy can pull a miracle upset over Pitt today..

Hall Of Fame
    Did villanova once again score high with students carrying the herp and the syph? I seem to remember that from a couple of years ago... even worse than Rutgers, which is basically chlamydia factory.

BTW I have a graduate degree from DePaul-which will probably be tossed from the Big East due to disgracefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Did villanova once again score high with students carrying the herp and the syph? I seem to remember that from a couple of years ago... even worse than Rutgers, which is basically chlamydia factory.

BTW I have a graduate degree from DePaul-which will probably be tossed from the Big East due to disgracefulness.
    It's a Catholic school, we don't believe in condoms.

And DePaul had a huuuuge upset win over Cinci today in the Big East tourney.